Integrity of Chicago LLC

1131 N Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60622

Used 888-484-2198

NO Integrity in Chicago

by from Baker, MT |

I wish I would have seen some of the other reviews on here before I bought my 97 Ferrari 355 from them. The integrity in their name is like some kind of sarcastic joke that they laugh about after they sell you a car. I bought the car online and they hid / didn't disclose thousands of dollars worth of damage to the car and convertable top. Making sure the pictures did not show anything. They have my money and no remorse over what they have done. BEWARE.

Integrity of Chicago LLC responded to this review

January 25, 2013

The customer NEVER called us to raise ANY complaints about the vehicle. Upon receiving the vehicle, they said they LOVED the car, and that they were extremely happy with it. This is the last we heard from them.

Great job Integrity!

by from Chicago, IL |

Purchased a used car this past weekend and my overall experience was almost flawless. Loved the car I drove off with. Josh our sales person did a great job at trying to get us the best possible deal. He worked very hard at helping us and walking us through the whole process. Seems like a very genuine guy. The finance lady I think Caya is her name was very sweet and made sure we understood all the paper work. Overall great experience and would highly recommend going to see Josh at Integrity of Chicago, LLC.

Irresponsible dealer with poor facilities provided

by from Madison |

First glance when I got to the outside of the dealer gave me a feeling of trashed car plant with no rooms for car to move around, you even have to squeeze in there to get to the office from the gate. However, compared to the irresponsibility, the poor facilities are nothing. I was looking for a used car posted online, which is still up there, even if it had already been sold for weeks. I traveled about 150 miles to learn that which was frustrating. I informed them the out-of-date and expecting them to update that, but obviously, they didn't do that after these couple of weeks. Just a hint: make sure the car is still on sale before you go, or they are gonna have excuses that they misheard your words thru a phone call and let you travel for an empty spot.

Honest People in the Car Business

by from Chicago, IL |

I was dreading buying a pre-owened car recently when I was referred to the guys over at Integrity......They have every used luxury car you could think of, and at great prices....I am definetly going to do business with these guys agian!

Looked past my pass bumps

by from Chicago,IL |

I was referred to Integrity by my sister in law who has been doing business with them for quite a while. I didn't have the best credit since I lost my business but they worked with me and got me financed for a used Range Rover and I couldn't be happier. Thank you

buyer beware

by from matteson il |

if you are looking for a nice used high line car look elsewere. They are not customer focused and all of the cars has major problems that are hidden and they only bandaide the situation. they sold mje a car that flunked the emissions test and the motor was going out. Now they told me to call my lawyer talking down to me agfter tjey took my money , took my trade and sold it for a profit and gave me three bad cars and didnt fix any of them