Action Direct USA

(4.3) 3 Reviews

40 W 21st St, Hialeah, FL 33010

Excellent Customer Service ~I was Very Impressed~

by from Fort Myers,FL |

Having recently purchased a beautiful car from Action Direct USA, I wanted to thank the personnel for the excellent customer service I received. Being a single working Father helping his son through Grad School-- money is tight .I had a set budget and Action Direct USA worked with me and took my poor old car in for trade-in. But right from the first phone call that I had made was to Ismael a very pleasant and professional sales Rep. We pretty much hammered out the deal over the phone so I drove the hour from my home and test-drove the car I had spotted on cars.com. That Action Direct USA had, So I made my purchase so easy. I really cannot say enough good things about the whole staff. Everyone from the Salesman Ismael and Gene -who helped with the financing -to the very nice office girls that my son likes so much -was extremely kind and helpful. I also want to thank Roberto for installing the radio/ cd player for me .So, If you are like I was--nervous about purchasing a car with no prior experience--give Action Direct USA a call. You will be well taken car of!! I am so impressed by their customer service; I want to give Ismael a special shout out for helping me get the car I wanted!! I love it!!

Very nice sales person

by from Miami, Florida |

I did not purchase the car I looked at at this dealership. The check engine light was on and it made me hesitant about the purchase. Overall the salesman was really nice and offered to fix the problem. But I was already hesitant.

Great Experience

by from Miami, Fl |

Easy and quick financing options, to the point, no hidden or sudden charges...