Mazda of South Charlotte

Service 866-383-3894

Mazda of South Charlotte - #1 MAZDA DEALER IN THE CAROLINA'S

Excellent Service

by from South Charleston, NC |

The quality time service personnel took with me and explaining all services needed and rendered was excellent. I will recommend service at this place of business for anyone.

February 24, 2015

Hi Jennifer and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that our team was able to gave you some insight on your issue! You learn something new everyday! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great service, very accommodating

by from Charlotte, NC |

The Mazda of South Charlotte employees were very friendly, accommodating, and helped me picked out the best car for my needs.

March 25, 2015

Erin, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Mazda of South Charlotte team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great service

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I received very courteous and speedy service. The facilities are clean and well kept. The staff are kind and friendly with great respect for convenience and time.

March 25, 2015

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Iszell. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service, /courteous and very helpful

by from Charlotte North Carolina |

I came to your facility on Monday the 12th of March 2015. My wife and I were looking for either a new or used car for me. We met with a Carlos Cazadilla and he was very courteous and patient. He helped walk us through the process of getting our vehicle. We were able to get exactly what we needed with the help of Mr. Calzadilla and I would highly recommend your facility to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

March 17, 2015

Paul, thank you for this great review! Congratulations on your new vehicle. Carlos is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great car buying experience! We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Moe Bedwan

by from Charlotte, NC |

Moe was very knowledgeable. He answered many of our questions before we asked them. He was respectful, personable and honest. There was another car we had seen at a different dealer, but after speaking with Moe, driving the vehicle and understanding the certified, pre-owned package we decided to end our search and purchase through Mazda South Charlotte. Thanks so much. I love my Mazda CX-7 and know my service of it at your dealership will be great as I took my previous Mazda here.

March 13, 2015

Aimee, congratulations on your new CX-7! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's encouraging to know that Moe was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Fantastic customer service & they keep their word

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a used car right before Thanksgiving from RJ Black and I could not be more pleased with how things turned out. My car is great and RJ made the process very easy. There was one thing that needed to get fixed on the car that I purchased, and I drove it off the lot knowing that I would need to take it back or figure out a way to get it fixed. RJ and the team kept their word and got the issue fixed within 2 days. RJ and the rest of the team are easy to deal with and are very knowledgeable about the entire process.

February 24, 2015

Your marvelous review means a lot to us, Dan. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that RJ was able to meet your needs. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Fantastic customer service & they keep their word

February 24, 2015

Mazda of S. Charlotte is great!

by from Charlotte, NC |

RJ was very professional and efficient. Made the whole process easy - I was in and out in about 3 hours.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Susan. We are very happy to hear that RJ could be so professional and efficient. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Misleading phone service, shady practices.

by from Greensboro NC |

I had an overall grotesquely negative experience. I spoke with one of their employees on the phone, confirmed the price on a certified preowned mazda so we could get a check from our bank, informing the rep that this will be a four hour drive, confirming cost, details, and a few other questions, then requested email confirmation or a call that the car didnt sell, and that our terms would be agreeable. Next day, no call, no email returned from this dealership. So I called, spoke to the rep from the prior night, she hadn't really..done anything. At all. And deflected when I asked her if she had checked on anything. So next day we drove four hours round trip with check in hand, only to be greeted with surprise charges that started as reconditioning fees, then came back on paper as inspection/certification fees, and got the almighty bargain bin run around after these new fees. These weren't mentioned over the phone. And it's something worth mentioning if the customer tells the rep that they are getting a check printed, with consideration taken to the other dealership fees, tax, etc. Guess what? We got in our car, scraped up the funds to purchase the car at the newly inflated yet agreed upon price...and five minutes after we sat down to do so.... "so sorry the guy that approved that left, we can't do this price anymore. We can do this nicely higher price here." Turned around, walked out. So many hours wasted for me and my significant other. copied from another source I submitted this to.

February 6, 2015

I'm discouraged to hear you drove away with a dissatisfying experience at our dealership. That is not how we intend to do business. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

The people were all helpful and did not put pressure us. They made us feel that the cared about us and were working to make a deal that we could manage. Carlos was our main rep, and was kind, patient, and very helpful. I don't remember the others' names, but they were all great!,The people were all helpful and did not put pressure us. They made us feel that the cared about us and were working to make a deal that we could manage. Carlos was our main rep, and was kind, patient, and very helpful. I don't remember the others' names, but they were all great!

January 20, 2015

Ami, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Carlos is a key component to our team and he strives to create a positive experience for all of our customers. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Best dealership in town

by from Charlotte, NC |

I absolutely loved my experience with this dealership. I have nothing but positive things to say about the dealership and all credits go to Scott and Brian. They were both extremely welcoming, understanding and cooperative. Scott went beyond our expectations to give us the best deal possible. This was the first dealership I visited and because of Scott and Brian I didn't want to go check out any other cars or dealerships. I would strongly recommend everyone to get their Mazda from this dealership. From my experience I can guarantee that you wouldn't be disappointed.

January 7, 2015

Priyanka, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191