Mazda of South Charlotte

Service 866-383-3894 Service 866-383-3894

Mazda of South Charlotte - #1 MAZDA DEALER IN THE CAROLINA'S

Excellent Service

by from South Charleston, NC |

The quality time service personnel took with me and explaining all services needed and rendered was excellent. I will recommend service at this place of business for anyone.

February 24, 2015

Hi Jennifer and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that our team was able to gave you some insight on your issue! You learn something new everyday! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Best Yet

by from Sumter, SC |

The has been the best experience I've ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I have never met a team that worked so hard to get me in the vehicle I wanted. Big thanks to Moe Bedwan and Scott Bonack for working with me. I couldn't have asked for better people do deal with. The whole staff is incredible!

January 23, 2016

Hey there, Woodrow! It is so wonderful to hear that you had your best car buying experience with us at Mazda of South Charlotte! It is always our priority to make sure our customers are comfortable and happy! Additionally, you were in great hands with Moe and Scott! Enjoy your new ride!

Awesome experience!

by from Lincolnton, NC |

Best car buying experience ever! Moe and the whole team ROCKS! Buy your next car from here!

January 13, 2016

Hey, Denise! So glad you had the best car buying experience with us! Thanks for the recommendation!

Great Dealership & Staff !!!

by from Lancaster, SC |

The folks at Mazda of South Charlotte are the friendliest and most helpful of any dealership that I've encountered in years. I experienced absolutely NO pressure to buy which is a rarity nowadays. They genuinely act appreciative that you visited and handshakes and smiles are plentiful. A tip of the hat to Derek Robinson and Scott Bonack for making this a fruitful visit and sending me home with a fantastic ride & deal !!!!

December 24, 2015

Hello John - I'm so pleased to hear of your positive experience at Mazda of South Charlotte! We really do appreciate your visit and I'm thrilled that you went home with a fantastic ride and deal! I will let Derek and Scott know of your kind words as well. Best, Robert Cole

Responsive and Quick

by from Dudley, NC |

I just purchased a used vehicle from this dealer. Jaye helped me on the Internet, Doug helped me in the showroom and Chris helped with the financing. From initial contact to driving off the lot this team had it together! They were friendly, listened to my needs and concerns, provided the information I requested and even worked hard to meet my tight schedule requirements to make the deal happen this weekend! I am so appreciative of the efforts of each of these individuals and for the way that they made my car buying experience easy and stress free! My only complaint has nothing to do with the team, and is in regards to the showroom. I was there during the Panthers home game against the Falcons and it would have been great to see a few plays while waiting. Please consider installing a television so that customers can watch the ball games while your staff is busy being great!

December 24, 2015

Hi Steve - I'm so glad that we could get you in and out quickly! It is always our goal to accommodate our clients with their every need. I will let the team know that you appreciated your customer service. Also, the TV is a really awesome idea and will definitely be considered. Enjoy your new ride! Best, Robert Cole

Great experience!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I went to look at a Miata MX-5 that I found on Auto Trader, and found exactly what I was searching for. Brian was a very informative Mazda Representative. Jamie, the Sales Manager was also informative, without being pushy. Thank you for being honest, my experience was great. I would highly recommend this dealership. Ask for Brian L.

December 11, 2015

Hi Timothy - I'm happy to hear of your great experience with Mazda of South Charlotte! I will let Brian and Jaime know that you appreciated their service. Glad you found exactly what you were looking for! Best, Robert Cole

Great Service

by from Rock Hill, SC |

I just bought a preowned Mazda and my experience at Mazda South Charlotte was great!!! The salesman Mcclean was honest and upfront about everything. Mcclean and Chris (the finance manager) made my car buying experience pleasant. Thanks Guys!!!

December 11, 2015

Hello Ashley! I'm so happy to hear of your pleasant experience with us! McClean and Chris will be thrilled to hear of your kind words. Enjoy your new Mazda! - Robert Cole

A Most Pleasant Experience...

by from Indian Trail, NC |

I've been looking at new cars for weeks visiting several Charlotte-area dealerships. But I left feeling disappointed, agitated and pessimistic. Then I went to Mazda of South Charlotte. Within a few hours I bought the car of my dreams because it was the one dealer that truly took my interests to heart. They listened and worked hard to find the right car for my budget and desires. And for once, I had fun buying a new car. This is one unique dealership that will have my business for a long time. Kudos to Derek, Scott and Chris for each doing a fine job.

Good deal for used Mazda

by from Burlington, NC |

I drove 2 hours to take a look at a particular vehicle. McClean helped show me the vehicle and answered any lingering questions. The overall experience was good. After some negotiating of the price, I was able to get a pretty good deal and was very happy with my purchase. So if you're looking for good deal on a used Mazda, I'd definitely recommend this place. Go speak to McClean.

Car buying experience

by from Stony Point, NC |

Moe Bedwan, our salesman, did all he could do to get us the best price. They were very busy (Saturday), due to that e had to wait awhile, but they we're updating us every few minutes. We also appreciate that they did not require a credit application prior to looking at a car or taking a test drive.