Mazda of South Charlotte

Service 866-383-3894

Mazda of South Charlotte - #1 MAZDA DEALER IN THE CAROLINA'S

Great sales experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Working with Mike Rithamel is always a pleasure. He gives exceptional customer service (20 rating out of 10!) and is great about checking in after the sale. Mike had the car and paperwork all ready for our arrival so we didn't have to spend excessive time at the dealership. Wonderful experience again!

December 30, 2013

Thanks for the great review Richard! I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Big on show, terrible on honesty.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Careful what you don't have in writing. The "managers" make big promises and act like they care but when it comes to follow through or backing it up with a signature, forget it. They like to put on a show to get your money and it worked, they got mine. They'll never get it again though.

by from Charlotte, NC |

I didn't have an appointment and the service group was very friendly and took my vehicle right away. They told me that it might be an hour or so to complete my work, but they completed it faster. They exceeded my expectations

September 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you with regards to your vehicle. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Everyone there was SO awesome!

by from Monroe, NC |

We went to South Charlotte Mazda not really knowing what to expect. The car buying process stresses me out so much but everyone mad everything so easy and not so scary :) even the people that weren't helping us were SUPER nice. Everyone we saw said hey with a smile, offered us drinks, and food, and while we waited for our new car just talked to us and made us comfortable. I will def be back with my new car for maintenance and when I get ready to buy again, and I will refer people up there!

September 1, 2014

Heather, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that is why we do everything to provide each and every customer with a comfortable environment. We are eager to see you on your next visit. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service and Very Nice

by from Charlotte, NC |

They were really great! They welcomed me with open arms and really worked with what I had. They are doing great things in the community and are a very big blessing.

August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at our dealership and we appreciate that you find our team very welcoming. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service to you. Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service. Knowledgeable technicians.

by from Charlotte, NC |

My car was taken right away for service. I was having a problem with my GPS and they fixed it!

August 7, 2014

Yvette, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are completely dedicated in providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Quick Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My service appointment was booked when my car was purchased. When I showed up for that appointment the other day, it was not in the system (old service mgr. was no longer there) They were able to get me in anyway & take care of my car in a very timely manner

July 29, 2014

Thomas, thank you so much for this review. I am pleased to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner. Your feedback helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. Please come back in to visit if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

by from Charlotte , NC |

Technicians were honest and knowledgeable. He was able to explain car terminology and help me understand the service my care needed and which services were detrimental to safety.

July 26, 2014

Jonee, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our team. We make sure that all of our employees are honest and knowledgeable. I am glad that we were able to provide you a great service. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns about your car, and we will continue to provide great service. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Ok experience overall

by from Charlotte, NC |

The mechanic rotated my tires free of charge when I brought my car in to check why the tire pressure light kept coming on and off. They also checked the condition of all my tires for me.

July 23, 2014

Laura, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. If you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Very happy

by from Mooresville NC |

Marcus was very polite and not aggressive as many sales people can be. Highly recommend Mazda of South Charlotte.

July 23, 2014

Kevin, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Marcus is great with people and he strives to create a positive car buying experience for every customer that enters our dealership. Thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to working with you again soon. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

by from Charlotte |

Well, I was traveling from Atlanta, Georgia to Newport News, Virgina, when my check engine light came on. I called ahead and check for availablity to see if my car could be seen. I was an hour from Charlotte. I pulled into the service area. I was greated with how can I help you, by one of the gentle men who was working and I was told, I needed to speak with one of the service representative there. I told him the problem and completed necessary paper. I was told a diagnostic test would be conducted. I waited in the waiting room. The service representative came back with the cause(s) and solution to the problem. The problem was fixed, my family and I was on our way. My family and I are grateful for the fast and professional service received by the staff at Mazda of South Charlotte. We made it to Newport News, Virgina. Lauren of Lawrenceville,Georgia

July 10, 2014

Lauren, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review about your experience with us. We are dedicated to providing fast and professional service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we value our customers and if you have any concerns about your car, please feel free to let us know. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191