Mazda of South Charlotte

Service 866-383-3894 Service 866-383-3894

Mazda of South Charlotte - #1 MAZDA DEALER IN THE CAROLINA'S

Excellent Service

by from South Charleston, NC |

The quality time service personnel took with me and explaining all services needed and rendered was excellent. I will recommend service at this place of business for anyone.

February 24, 2015

Hi Jennifer and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that our team was able to gave you some insight on your issue! You learn something new everyday! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

great customer service

by from charlotte, nc |

I had a great experience shopping for my vehicle, from the initial contact from Scott Bonack who even though we missed each other calls he followed up, then Matt Koval we were greeted at the dealership by provided us with the best customer service and Christopher Motrynezuk done great getting us a good percentage rate.

May 25, 2016

Hi, Melvin! We are thrilled to hear about your great shopping experience with us at Mazda of South Charlotte! You were in great hands with both Scott and Matt! Enjoy your new ride!

Exceptional service

by from Columbia, SC |

Purchased a new vehicle in Oct 2015 and have continued reaching out to their service dept. Dana in service goes above and beyond in providing me with assistance. He is both knowledgeable and helpful providing exceptional customer service and he's the reason why I would drive to NC to get anything done or purchase in the future.

May 22, 2016

Hi Kathy - I am glad to hear you are having great experiences with us! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Very happy with my results

by from Rock Hill, Sc |

This was my first time ever buying a car by myself. I was turning in a lease, so I took my time in finding a car. There were some bumps along the way for sure, but in the end the staff proved they really wanted to help me get a car (even thuogh I talked to quite a few different people).. And after all the other frustrations, Christopher Motrynczwk in finance was wonderful-- I felt like I could really trust him and he made wrapping up the car buying process a breeze. thanks everyone!

May 4, 2016

Hi Angela - Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new car!

Moe is your man at Mazda of South Charlotte

by from Charlotte, NC |

Thanks to Moe, I was able to get my very first new car!! You are awesome!!! The rest of the team at Mazda of South Charlotte are wonderful as well. Thank you soooo much!!! :)

May 3, 2016

Hi LeeAnna - I am glad to hear you had such a great car buying experience! Thank you for the kind words. Our team will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Smooth transaction

by from Charlotte, NC |

Matt did a great job finding me the car I wanted and working with me to make a smooth transaction. We look forward to future business with this dealer and with Matt.

April 22, 2016

Hi there - Thanks for sharing your experience. You were in great hands with Matt. He works hard and will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Oriental, NC |

I was visiting Charlotte and hit a curb with my Mazda 3. I wanted to have the car checked before I started my 300-mile drive home. Mike in the service department couldn't have been nicer or more capable. He had everything checked and the car aligned, while I waited. Excellent service!

April 22, 2016

Hi Kathy - Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our service department! You can always count on us when you need dependable service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Bad Credit is Not A Factor

by from Charlotte, NC |

I would recommend Mazda of South Charlotte to anyone. The employees here are not just car salesman that want to make a deal. Antonio and the rest of the staff who helped focused on getting me the vehicle I actually wanted. They actually build relations with their customers, strive to get them what they want, and do everything possible to meet their customers need. Bad Credit is not a factor for Mazda of South Charlotte. On paper, I should not be driving a 2015, but guess what? I AM THANKS TO MAZDA OF SOUTH CHARLOTTE

April 13, 2016

Hi Chris - Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate your recommendation and we hope to work with you again in the future! Enjoy your new Mazda!

First Time Buyer/Leaser

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was my first car purchase (or lease) and I had already tried various dealerships that all lead to disappointment. I'm a college student and have no established credit and was beginning to think I wouldn't be able to get a car, but this dealership proved me wrong. Shawn was extremely helpful in this process - I was in and out with a new car in less than four hours (a car which I absolutely LOVE). The entire team was lovely and the overall vibe was great; from being offered coffee to the lovely small talks with salesmen passing by, to the great help in understanding the terms of my lease through the financial team, and to feeling like a piece of the Mazda of South Charlotte family. I am so thrilled to have come across this place and am excited to begin my journey here; thank you all for being so spectacular!

April 13, 2016

Hi Taylor - I am thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with us. Thank you again for your business! We're glad to have you as part of the Mazda of South Charlotte family!

Great sales experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Moe was great and made the whole shopping experience very personable

April 2, 2016

I am glad to hear you had such a great shopping experience. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!