Mazda of South Charlotte

Service 866-383-3894

Mazda of South Charlotte - #1 MAZDA DEALER IN THE CAROLINA'S

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

The people were all helpful and did not put pressure us. They made us feel that the cared about us and were working to make a deal that we could manage. Carlos was our main rep, and was kind, patient, and very helpful. I don't remember the others' names, but they were all great!,The people were all helpful and did not put pressure us. They made us feel that the cared about us and were working to make a deal that we could manage. Carlos was our main rep, and was kind, patient, and very helpful. I don't remember the others' names, but they were all great!

January 20, 2015

Ami, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Carlos is a key component to our team and he strives to create a positive experience for all of our customers. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Fantastic customer service & they keep their word

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a used car right before Thanksgiving from RJ Black and I could not be more pleased with how things turned out. My car is great and RJ made the process very easy. There was one thing that needed to get fixed on the car that I purchased, and I drove it off the lot knowing that I would need to take it back or figure out a way to get it fixed. RJ and the team kept their word and got the issue fixed within 2 days. RJ and the rest of the team are easy to deal with and are very knowledgeable about the entire process.

February 24, 2015

Your marvelous review means a lot to us, Dan. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that RJ was able to meet your needs. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Fantastic customer service & they keep their word

Excellent Service

by from South Charleston, NC |

The quality time service personnel took with me and explaining all services needed and rendered was excellent. I will recommend service at this place of business for anyone.

February 24, 2015

Hi Jennifer and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that our team was able to gave you some insight on your issue! You learn something new everyday! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Mazda of S. Charlotte is great!

by from Charlotte, NC |

RJ was very professional and efficient. Made the whole process easy - I was in and out in about 3 hours.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Susan. We are very happy to hear that RJ could be so professional and efficient. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Misleading phone service, shady practices.

by from Greensboro NC |

I had an overall grotesquely negative experience. I spoke with one of their employees on the phone, confirmed the price on a certified preowned mazda so we could get a check from our bank, informing the rep that this will be a four hour drive, confirming cost, details, and a few other questions, then requested email confirmation or a call that the car didnt sell, and that our terms would be agreeable. Next day, no call, no email returned from this dealership. So I called, spoke to the rep from the prior night, she hadn't really..done anything. At all. And deflected when I asked her if she had checked on anything. So next day we drove four hours round trip with check in hand, only to be greeted with surprise charges that started as reconditioning fees, then came back on paper as inspection/certification fees, and got the almighty bargain bin run around after these new fees. These weren't mentioned over the phone. And it's something worth mentioning if the customer tells the rep that they are getting a check printed, with consideration taken to the other dealership fees, tax, etc. Guess what? We got in our car, scraped up the funds to purchase the car at the newly inflated yet agreed upon price...and five minutes after we sat down to do so.... "so sorry the guy that approved that left, we can't do this price anymore. We can do this nicely higher price here." Turned around, walked out. So many hours wasted for me and my significant other. copied from another source I submitted this to.

February 6, 2015

I'm discouraged to hear you drove away with a dissatisfying experience at our dealership. That is not how we intend to do business. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Best dealership in town

by from Charlotte, NC |

I absolutely loved my experience with this dealership. I have nothing but positive things to say about the dealership and all credits go to Scott and Brian. They were both extremely welcoming, understanding and cooperative. Scott went beyond our expectations to give us the best deal possible. This was the first dealership I visited and because of Scott and Brian I didn't want to go check out any other cars or dealerships. I would strongly recommend everyone to get their Mazda from this dealership. From my experience I can guarantee that you wouldn't be disappointed.

January 7, 2015

Priyanka, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Service Dept

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Alec and the service dept was very responsive and helpful and answered all questions. This was our first time using the service dept at Mazda of Charlotte and will return for future service.

December 22, 2014

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Highly Recommend

by from Waxhaw, NC |

The process went very smooth the salesman RJ was friendly and very informative. I will be back when it's time to trade this one in.

November 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Do not hesitate to inform us if you have any further automotive needs. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service all the way around!

by from Charlotte |

I have been going to Mazda of South Charlotte since last year and have always been pleased with my service. I just recently purchased a 2015 Mazda and again, I received impeccable service all the way around. Thanks Mazda of South Charlotte!!

November 18, 2014

On behalf of Mazda of South Charlotte, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this review. We are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Genise

by from Charlotte, NC |

Jerry Hunter and Scott are the Best! They were honest about the entire process. This building; however, is extremely old and is in dire need of an upgrade to allow for customer streaming during this forever lengthy process.

November 7, 2014

Genise, thank you so much for writing this review about our dealership. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. It is nice to know that Jerry and Scott were able to show you what Mazda of South Charlotte is all about. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further automotive needs. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191