Mazda of South Charlotte

Service 866-383-3894

Mazda of South Charlotte - #1 MAZDA DEALER IN THE CAROLINA'S

Highly Recommended!!!!

by from Columbia, SC |

I was very pleased with the overall experience at Mazda of South Charlotte. Everyone from the internet staff, Jaye, to my salesman, Marcus, and the finance officer, Wendy were all very professional and helpful. I live in Columbia, SC and had been shopping for vehicle for my daughter for the last few weeks and had become very frustrated with the process. On two occasions my wife and I traveled more than 75 miles from home to secure a deal that had been arranged over the phone and/or internet only to find ourselves baited into a car dealership with lies. This was not the case with Mazda of South Charlotte. I gave them a price for a vehicle that I was willing to pay and the sales manager agreed to it over the phone. We drove to Charlotte and just as promised, the vehicle was there for the price we had agreed upon. There no hustling, haggling, or up-charging. Not that I need to say anything else to convince you of the type of service I received, here's the kicker. I secured my own financing for the vehicle but I forgot the check at home and didn't realize it until all the paperwork was nearly complete. I was intent on coming back later in the week but the staff at the dealership offered to come to Columbia from Charlotte to secure the remaining documentation. I totally understand they wanted the deal closed and I don't blame them but to drive to Columbia was amazing to me. This is what I call true customer service. They have gained a customer for life. If you're reading this review and in the market for a vehicle, PLEASE go to this dealership. They will take care of you.

Great Service all the way around!

by from Charlotte |

I have been going to Mazda of South Charlotte since last year and have always been pleased with my service. I just recently purchased a 2015 Mazda and again, I received impeccable service all the way around. Thanks Mazda of South Charlotte!!

November 18, 2014

On behalf of Mazda of South Charlotte, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this review. We are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Genise

by from Charlotte, NC |

Jerry Hunter and Scott are the Best! They were honest about the entire process. This building; however, is extremely old and is in dire need of an upgrade to allow for customer streaming during this forever lengthy process.

November 7, 2014

Genise, thank you so much for writing this review about our dealership. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. It is nice to know that Jerry and Scott were able to show you what Mazda of South Charlotte is all about. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further automotive needs. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Fantastic Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a great buying experience at Mazda of South Charlotte. Everyone went way above my expectations. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They worked quickly to get the car I wanted and stayed way past closing in order to make sure everything was finalized.

November 3, 2014

Nathan, we appreciate the time it took for you share your feedback with us. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

The staff were awesome!

by from Charlotte NC |

I would recommend mazda south charlotte to any and everyone, the staff are so kind and helpful and they go out of there way to accommodate all your needs and wants when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. I had the pleasure to work with Jerrry, Scott, and Mohammad. They made my experience of buying a new car so easy and they went out of their way to make my car buying experience awesome. If you are in the market to buy a Mazda. Mazda of South Charlotte is the place to go!

October 2, 2014

Anell, thank you for leaving this glowing feedback. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you again soon. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Big on show, terrible on honesty.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Careful what you don't have in writing. The "managers" make big promises and act like they care but when it comes to follow through or backing it up with a signature, forget it. They like to put on a show to get your money and it worked, they got mine. They'll never get it again though.

September 21, 2014

I apologize that you are unhappy with your experience with us. It is never our intention to mislead our customers, or make them feel that we are being dishonest. We would like to discuss these issues that you raised, and I encourage you to visit or contact me so that we may help you feel better about your visit. Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I didn't have an appointment and the service group was very friendly and took my vehicle right away. They told me that it might be an hour or so to complete my work, but they completed it faster. They exceeded my expectations

September 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you with regards to your vehicle. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Everyone there was SO awesome!

by from Monroe, NC |

We went to South Charlotte Mazda not really knowing what to expect. The car buying process stresses me out so much but everyone mad everything so easy and not so scary :) even the people that weren't helping us were SUPER nice. Everyone we saw said hey with a smile, offered us drinks, and food, and while we waited for our new car just talked to us and made us comfortable. I will def be back with my new car for maintenance and when I get ready to buy again, and I will refer people up there!

September 1, 2014

Heather, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that is why we do everything to provide each and every customer with a comfortable environment. We are eager to see you on your next visit. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service and Very Nice

by from Charlotte, NC |

They were really great! They welcomed me with open arms and really worked with what I had. They are doing great things in the community and are a very big blessing.

August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at our dealership and we appreciate that you find our team very welcoming. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service to you. Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service. Knowledgeable technicians.

by from Charlotte, NC |

My car was taken right away for service. I was having a problem with my GPS and they fixed it!

August 7, 2014

Yvette, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are completely dedicated in providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Quick Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My service appointment was booked when my car was purchased. When I showed up for that appointment the other day, it was not in the system (old service mgr. was no longer there) They were able to get me in anyway & take care of my car in a very timely manner

July 29, 2014

Thomas, thank you so much for this review. I am pleased to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner. Your feedback helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. Please come back in to visit if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191