Mazda of South Charlotte

Service 866-383-3894

Mazda of South Charlotte - #1 MAZDA DEALER IN THE CAROLINA'S

Great sales experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Working with Mike Rithamel is always a pleasure. He gives exceptional customer service (20 rating out of 10!) and is great about checking in after the sale. Mike had the car and paperwork all ready for our arrival so we didn't have to spend excessive time at the dealership. Wonderful experience again!

December 30, 2013

Thanks for the great review Richard! I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great Service

by from Charlotte |

Well, I was traveling from Atlanta, Georgia to Newport News, Virgina, when my check engine light came on. I called ahead and check for availablity to see if my car could be seen. I was an hour from Charlotte. I pulled into the service area. I was greated with how can I help you, by one of the gentle men who was working and I was told, I needed to speak with one of the service representative there. I told him the problem and completed necessary paper. I was told a diagnostic test would be conducted. I waited in the waiting room. The service representative came back with the cause(s) and solution to the problem. The problem was fixed, my family and I was on our way. My family and I are grateful for the fast and professional service received by the staff at Mazda of South Charlotte. We made it to Newport News, Virgina. Lauren of Lawrenceville,Georgia

July 10, 2014

Lauren, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review about your experience with us. We are dedicated to providing fast and professional service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Mazda of South Charlotte, we value our customers and if you have any concerns about your car, please feel free to let us know. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great car buying experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Sales and finance never pressure or rush you into purchasing something you're not quite comfortable with. Mazda of South Charlotte will work with your budget and get you the deal you want.

July 8, 2014

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review. Our top priority is delivering great car buying experience at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. We would love to work with you again in the future. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great People, Great place to buy your car! Awesome

by from Charlotte NC |

Awesome people awesome place to buy your car...Very Friendly people ready to help us out...I will keep going to Madza of south Charlotte..:)

June 28, 2014

Freddy, congratulations on your purchase and thank you for putting your trust in Mazda of South Charlotte. Our sales and service departments had a pleasure assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. Before we have the pleasure of working with you again, we'd like to invite you to take a look at our Facebook and Twitter. We offer exclusive deals, specials, and updates to our loyal fans. Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great timely service

by from Charlotte, NC |

They were ready for me-had all the paperwork already completed-Peter Schartz recommended filter replacements which were needed-informed me of the cost less the coupon I had brought. very courteous answered all my questions and got me out the door in plenty of time for me to make my next appointment.

June 23, 2014

Edward, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. It is great to hear that we were able to provide you a well-informed service and that your vehicle was prepared in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you again. Warm Regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Nice dealership

by from Charlotte, NC |

The sales mgr Scott Bonack and Peter Leviev were very helpful to me and my husband. They made me feel that I bought the best SUV on the market today in its class. That was reassuring when you spend this much money on a SUV.

June 11, 2014

Joanne, thanks so much for the nice review! Scott and Peter are a key component of our team here at Mazda of South Charlotte, and they will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves, and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Excellent Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Marcus Taylor was very personable and professional. Mike Rithamel provided true customer satisfaction. Chris Motrynczuk exemplified expertise. Altogether, they made my experience the best I have ever had and that is wasn't just about the sale, it was about making, me-the customer-happy. Great Team!

June 5, 2014

Lena, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! It is nice to know that our staff was able to provide you with an excellent customer service. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again. Have fun driving your new vehicle! Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Everyone in the Service and Parts Department was very courteous and helpful. I feel very comfortable and confident that Dana will provide excellent advise and service on my future visits for my Miata.

June 4, 2014

Pat, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Mazda of South Charlotte was able to provide you with a great service! We really appreciate this feedback, and we will share it with them. Thank you, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Have fun driving your vehicle! Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

great service, clean and weloming facility

by from Charlotte, S.C. |

Mr. Michael McMorrow is an exemplary sales person. He was able to answer all questions I asked about the Miata. Mr. McMorrow was professional and gracious a true asset to the dealership, he was totally aware of all details . I was impressed by his knowledge, it showed he was not only a sales person but someone totally familiar with the product.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experiences, Monika. We are sincerely pleased to know that Michael's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experiences. He is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Respectfully, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Amazing service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Pete was amazing! He was so helpful and genuinely cared. Another gentleman went out of his way to help me as well ( his name slipped my mind. He was not a mechanic) every one went above and beyond to help.

May 20, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Megan. We're completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Mazda of South Charlotte dealership, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Sincerely, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191

Excellent Service Dept.

by from Charlotte, NC. |

The service dept. personnel are professional, courteous, polite, and very helpful. They know me by name and always make my visit a pleasure. Ryan Shaffer (?) is to be commended in not only managing a well run and efficient dept. but for always taking a personal interest in each customer visit. I shall only use your service dept. for all my future needs for my MX-5 and my Lexus RX 350.

May 12, 2014

Peter, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. We're glad to hear that Ryan was able to assist you in a professional, courteous and polite manner. Thank you for your recommendations. We look forward to your continued business! Best regards, Robert Cole | General Manager | rcole@mazdaofsouthcharlotte.com | 888.904.8191