Taggart Auto Center

Taggart Auto Center

6226 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

Used 877-438-4037

Where Quality Counts

Greatest Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had!!

by from Austin, TX |

I found a great price on a 2011 Camaro at this dealership. After reading the reviews, I decided to drive down from Austin to look at and potentially purchase the car. I've purchased several cars over the years and this BY FAR was the BEST car buying experience I've ever had. Our salesman Robert was very informed, no pressure, and all around great guy to work with. The financing piece was quick and they got me a rate better than I expected. For anyone looking to purchase a used car, I HIGHLY recommend Taggart. It is one of the rare, no pressure, customer service oriented dealerships out there. Thank you Taggart for the experience and my Camaro. You guys ROCK!

Taggart Group - A Well Managed Company.

by from San Antonio, Texas |

My wife and I wanted to purchase a new vehicle for our daughter upon her graduation from college. We decided to visit Taggart and test drive a Zuzuki Grand Vitara. Doug Loeffler greeted us upon our arrival. Doug was professional and courteous. He represented his dealership and the Zuzuki products well. The Taggart Group made everything right even after the sale and Doug continues to "check in" making sure all is well. Taggart Zuzuki is a well managed dealership. Doug, keep up the good work. I look forward to working with you again. Thanks for everything. Gary

May 14, 2013

Thanks Gary, we appreciate your review and your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Personal Service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

We shopped on-line and at several dealerships before purchasing our vehicle at Taggart in Corpus Christi. Their honest, no hassle, no pressure staff were a pleasure to work with. Our salesperson, Sonny Trujillo made sure we were and are happy with the vehicle and has stayed in touch with us. My family will definitely go back to Taggart.

May 14, 2013

Thanks Caravan Fan. We try very hard to make our website easy to use. Thank you for finding us and giving us a chance to help you. Please let us know if you need anything.

Evans

by from Corpus Christi |

Sonny, Was a man of his word. He didn't pressure us only gave us the facts and he got the deal done Sonny I shall return

May 14, 2013

Thanks Yukon Lover. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Sonny

by from Corpus Christi TX |

Sonny T. was GREAT. His assistance put me in this Kizashi. It is the best car I've ever had by far. The process of purchasing the car was so easy because of Sonny T. I love the Kizashi. I love Taggart. I love Sonny T. Hands down, the best car salesman I've ever experienced.

May 14, 2013

Thanks Jairius, we are glad that you like your Kizashi. Please feel free to call us if you need anything. Thanks again!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Corpus Christi,Tx |

Got the exact vehicle I wanted. Price was right, financing a snap. Even got what I wanted for my trade in. Happy with vehicle and transaction.

May 14, 2013

We are glad we could help you find exactly what you were looking for. We try hard to make the car buying experience simple and pressure free. Thanks for the review.Hope to see you again.

happy customer

by from corpus christi texas |

fast and frindly service will do business again and definitely tell family and friends!!

May 14, 2013

Thanks for your review. Feel free to send you family and friends. We'll do our best to help them out. Thanks again.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi

by from Portland, Texas |

Taggart Suzuki was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The buying process was a breeze and the salesman and sales manager (Michael Ashmore) were very professional and helpful. Nathan Taggart is one of the most honest and trustworthy businessmen in the Corpus Christi area. I am very satisfied with my 2011 Kizashi and highly recommend this dealer to anyone needing a new or used car. Pete Curran Portland, Tx

May 14, 2013

Thanks Pete for your review. We take great pride in how we do business. As you know our reputation is important to us. We appreciate your recommendations. Thanks for allowing us to help you.

Sonny Trujillo

by from San Antonio, Tx |

Sonny was an excellent salesman. He addressed all of our needs and went above and beyond. We were grateful to him for all of his help.

May 14, 2013

Thanks Ynes for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Excellent buying experience.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I contacted Taggart Suzuki on the recommendation of a local radio show host (Jim Lago). Lago had stated that Taggart was excellent at finding the specific used vehicle that a customer was looking for. From start to finish, I found this claim to be absolutely accurate. I dealt with Sonny Trujillo and I couldn't have been more comfortable with the process. After contacting Sonny and telling him of the vehicle I was looking for, he stayed in contact and found the vehicle I was looking for within less than a week (there is no dealership for this vehicle within 200 miles of here). Sonny sent me numerous photographs of the car as well as all information available on it. Upon our ultimate purchase of the car, we received a fair trade-in value for our vehicle and the price of the new vehicle was also fair and as stated. This was probably the most relaxed car buying experience I have ever had and I will not hesitate to buy here again.

May 14, 2013

Thanks South Texas Mike. That is an awesome review and we really appreciate it. We try very hard to have available exactly what our customers want. Like you said, we'll stay in touch and make sure that we are with you through the entire process. Buying a vehicle doesn't have to be difficult. Please feel free to call if you need anything.

Great Service, Credible Company

by from Portland, TX |

Taggart made the experience of buying my SUV swift and painless. The staff were not only helpful and patient with me, they were nice as well. Sonny even went out of his way to help me with acquiring an accessory for my car. I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a great and reliable used/new car. Hope to do business with them in the future, but not now 'cause I love my car!

May 14, 2013

Thank you Angie! We are always happy to help our customers not only with car buying, but with part orders and service as well. We work very hard to ensure our customers buying experience goes smoothly. Glad to hear that you are loving your new car and please know that you can look to us for any future car buying or service needs!