Russ Darrow West Bend Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3210 W Washington St, West Bend, WI 53095

New 888-278-5647
Used 888-318-2616
Service 888-697-7959

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

good service.

by from appleton wi |

This was a good Experience they helped me get a good deal. Supported what I told them i used to be searching for they found the proper automotive for me! Thanks abundantly for the good service.

My Russ Darrow Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram review

by from madison wi |

Russ Darrow did a great job! I have been taking my car here for service for years because trust them. I always recommend Russ Darrow to my friends and family

very satisfied

by from madison wi |

We were very satisfied with the service we received at Russ Darrow. I would tell anyone to visit this dealership if they were looking for a vehicle! I can?t say enough good things about Russ Darrow

5 Stars!

by from West Bend, WI |

Sales person was very friendly, patient and helpful! The only negative was the webpages we felt were misleading but Heather did great finding the perfect car!

Thanks Heather!

by from Horicon, WI |

Heather was great to work with! She did an amazing job helping us in every way that she could. She went above and beyond our expectations in the process. We will be back to see her for our next car!

Excellent!

by from Campbellsport, WI |

Heather Gagliano Listened, I listened, overall she is lovely to work with. She was very imformative and such.

Friendly Staff.

by from Howards Grove, Wis |

Thanks to a friend referring me, I found just what I was looking for. I was putting off buying a new vehicle, just because I dislike the games some dealers play during the buying process. I didn't experience that here at all. I have and will recommend friends and family to this dealer ship!

outstanding experience

by from chicago il |

I had an outstanding experience at the Russ Darrow dealership this weekend. Everyone that helped us with our purchase, and a few others were very helpful and explained everything to us. My husband and I will recommend Russ Darrow to others that are looking for a new car, I felt good about the experience.

Out of Staters!!!

by from Clive, Iowa |

Our experience with the Russ Darrow Dealership was an amazing one. We drove for 6 hours to get an awesome deal that we could not in Iowa. Russ Darrow saved us so much money! Thank you! Our salesman, Dan Domask is truly a people oriented person. He took care of us and guided us through the entire process. He was very thorough and honest with us. He is someone that I now trust and will buy another vehicle from and I don't care if I have to drive 6 hours to get to him. You "out of staters", if you think you are getting a raw deal in your state.....head to Russ Darrow's in Wisconsin....it definitely worth it. Thanks to: Brent, Dan and Reuben for our beautiful vehicle.....Winston and I love it!

thanx Paul

by from West Bend, WI |

Friendly, quick service. No messing around. We came in for a used van and left with a new one for the same payments. Worked with Paul Zwick.