Russ Darrow West Bend Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3210 W Washington St, West Bend, WI 53095

New 888-278-5647
Used 888-318-2616
Service 888-697-7959

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

Uncomplicated used truck shopping

by from Green Bay WI |

It's usually a pain buying a car from a dealership what a wonderful and fun experience we had Russ Darrow exceeded all my expectation, It really was a great experience. The sales staff took their time to go through everything with us

Service Disappointment

by from West Bend, WI |

I recently switched to this dealership to service my van because of the proximity of the dealership. I brought my vehicle in and told them what was wrong and what needed to be fixed but yet was still charged in excess of $100 for diagnostics. They further charged me two hours shop labor time for a job which takes 10 minutes to complete (I've done the job myself before). It's one thing to make money for the services you provide (and I did not expect to walk away not paying anything), but it's another thing when you take advantage of the customer and charge them excessively. I will NOT be going back to this dealership for service or to purchase my upcoming vehicle.

excellent encounter

by from Sheboygan WI |

I was looking into buying a pre-owned car The whole buying experience here was pleasant and professional. Wonderful place to buy a car and to get your car serviced The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

Thanks for the fantastic customer support

by from Oak Creek WI |

I had a great experience at Russ Darrow They helped me get a great deal. Russ Darrow exceeded all my expectation, It really was a great experience. they had the exact car we have been looking for

Really pleased with Russ Darrow

by from Janesville WI |

My husband and I had a great experience at Russ Darrow They try to understand your needs as an individual. I will be returning to Russ Darrow in the future The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

great service at Russ Darrow

by from Appleton WI |

It's usually a pain buying a car from a dealership They were very accommodating and answered all questions. The customer service and quality of repairs are excellent. Buying a car doesn't have to be a bad experience!

Top Notch Dealer and Service Team at Russ Darrow

by from Brookfield WI |

I just bought my first car from Russ Darrow. They helped me get a great deal. We will be recommending Russ Darrow Our Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car.

by from Onalaska WI |

I wanted to say thank you again to Russ Darrow All Questions answered Cordially and Fully I am extremely happy with my experience at Russ Darrow These guys really know about cars

by from Watertown WI |

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow I had not financed a car or purchased from a dealership for a long time Great crew! Thanks guys! I was very happy with the service and the deal.

very nice and friendly

by from Oshkosh WI |

I was very happy with the service at Russ Darrow. They were very accommodating and answered all questions. The mechanics who performed the work left the car with no trace of their having been there. I got a perfectly clean used vehichle at a price I could afford.