Subaru of Santa Cruz

Used 866-526-4265
Service 888-499-7957

AVOID Credit Checks!

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

They run/ruin your credit with everyone under the sun and your credit will take a hit for it. I never gave them permission to run my credit with every bank under the sun! I am VERY UPSET my credit was hurt by their unauthorized credit checks!!! For financing, go directly to credit unions, instead. I would NOT recommend Subaru of Santa Cruz!

Very good

by from Santa Cruz CA |

Dealr ship was very urnest jeff did a very good work Tank you

Good Internet sales experience

by from Felton, ca |

Easy purchase of a used outback I found on cars.com. Fast, painless, and I felt we were treated very well. Would buy from this dealer again.

Go elsewhere for service !!

by from Santa Cruz |

Dishonest service. I had a problem since I bought my new car with the seat. I brought it in 3 times to get repaired. Turns out they were just fixing it so it could get by but never repairing the problem itself. When I brought it in the 3rd time, and when it was just past the warranty, they wanted to charge me for the parts instead of repairing the item (which they should have done one of the first 2 times). But now it's past warranty so they won't fix it. Said the piece is broken and not defective (no duh ... that's what I said the first 2 times). Go to Capitol Subaru instead. Further drive, but I think if you want quality and better service, you have to go to where there is more competition. As much as you want to give Santa Cruz business the work, the truth is that the quality and service from businesses located here is rarely up to the standards of over the hill because they don't have to be. Love the Subaru Outback though. I have the 2011 and I love the car.

Wonderful service department

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

I've owned a Subaru Forester for 13 years and have had it serviced at Subaru of Santa Cruz where I purchased it. Their service department has been excellent. Mark Schultz, who runs the service department has been wonderful to work with and has always provided me with excellent information and made sure I received coupon discounts. The service department has always been polite and extremely professional.