Roadrunner Auto Sales and Service

2100 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 866-483-9011

Great experience

by from Cedar rapids, Iowa |

I was driving by and saw the used car I had been looking for. I stopped in and did a test drive. They told me of one mechanical problem they would fix if I bought the car. The price was reasonable so I bought it. It has been a great car so far. It runs great, it does everything they said it would, and I love it! They were very courteous, friendly and seemed to really know the cars. The place was really nice, clean, and comfortable. Bonus for me, they have 2 adorable dogs that greet you as you comei n the door. :)

Thank you!

by from Davenport Iowa |

I am very please with the service I received from Roadrunner! I found a Toyota that met all my needs. There were some issues with the car that I could not handle the costs to repair and Jim offered to fix them. I was quite pleased and able to get in the car, turn the key and drive! My previous car buying experience was not good at all and I felt a great sense of relief that Jim and I could work this car purchase out and I can now feel more secure! Thank you Jim and Roadrunner! Beep, Beep!

Great Big Thank you!!!!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We are very impressed with Jim and his staff at Road Runner - we found a great car at a great price, no pressure - just true, honest, down to earth guys!!! If you are looking for a used car, we recommend visiting Jim to see what he has - he and his staff will treat you right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! GENUINE GUY W/ THE BEST BUY!

by from Iowa City, IA |

100% SATISFACTION! I never thought that I would be able to walk into a car dealership that didn't bombard me with pushy sales people who pull every trick in the book to get me to buy and take advantage of the fact that I'm alone without a man! As soon as I walked in I was treated with class and respect, able to look around on my own time and for the first time in my life, the salesman actually listened to what I had to say and stayed within my price range. I cannot stress enough how wonderful this buying experience was! I left with an amazing deal and a new friend. The car was immaculate and the dealership does its own servicing and maintenance of vehicles. I'll continue to return for all services because I know that I'll be taken care of and I trust the establishment. I couldn't be happier with my purchase - I got an amazing deal, treated with respect and I'll keep coming back! Thanks so much Jim! You rock!

Great Experience

by from Marion, IA |

A pleasant experience. They had no objections to letting us have our mechanic check the vehicle before we bought it. The price they asked was very fair. Bob was great to work with.

Good people to deal with

by from Athens, GA |

I live in Georgia, but I brought my 98 Olds Intrigue back for a major service by Jim Willett when he had just started Roadrunner. The Intrigue had about 112,000 miles on it so I asked Jim to replace hoses, pumps, intake manifold, gaskets & brake pads ~ essentially everything that needed done to maintain the car for another 100,000 miles. Jim was highly recommended by a 'gear-head' friend as being meticulous about providing the best workmanship & customer service, and that is what I received. Wonderful when you can find a auto repair shop you can trust. If I was in the market for a good used car, I would go to Roadrunner to buy one. You don't get better character, honesty and trustworthiness than Jim.

The Peolpe Made the Difference

by from Ely, Iowa |

I told a friend I was looking for a car for my son. He suggested I go by Roadrunner Auto before I bought somewhere else. His family had bought several cars there and he had been treated fair by great people. We went by and looked at and test drove several vehicles until we found one we liked. No hype and no pressure. They were very easy to deal with. We thought Jim and Bob were great. We thought they were even greater a few days later when I called them back because we had a issue with the car. They came and picked up the car and made the repairs all at no cost to us. I started using them for repairs and routine maintenance for my other vehicles as well. It's great to have someone I trust to take care of my family?s cars. My son loves his car but we'll go back because of the people.

Excellent Dealership

by from Central City, Iowa |

Great service,good staff,very helpful and no pressure sales. Bob and Jim were very knowledgable and eager to go that extra step. We had to bring the car back for a new part and we were given a loaner and had the vehicle repaired free of charge. They treated us with respect and were very helpful. The car is great and we are very happy we found their dealership. I will be taking my other vehicles their for service as they have all the facilities and staff. Thanx for the great car and personal service. Keep up the good work. Gordon and Gerri. Central City IA

Excellent dealership

by from central city IA 52214 |

Great service in terms of making the process easy. Very relaxed atmosphere,no pressure sales and knowledgable in the vehicles. Had to take vehicle in next day for a part that was missing and they replaced all free of charge. Also gave me a loaner for the day. Bob and Jim were just great to deal with. I will be taking my other vehicles there for service and when I need another car or truck they will be the dealership I will buy from. Thanx again guys for a great car and great service. Keep up the good work. Gordon Rector IA

Bad Service horrible Sales people

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We purchased a car from this dealer and had been nothing but problems, they had told us that there was an O2 censor that need to be replaced which is why the check engine light had been on. I had the vehicle fully inspected from a very well known dealer and they found that it was not the O2 sensors, it was the Catalytic Converter. Which for the car we purchase was $1,000 just for the part because it needed a complete system from the engine all the way to the exhaust. Then it also was in major need of 4 new tires which were all dry rotting, that costs another $300.00, then the oil pan gasket leaks so that to need replaced, along with the drive belts, which were cracking. We then contacted Jim and told him about the inspection that was done and basically laughed in our face saying that toyota dealers don't know what they were talking about. He then tried to get me to pay for a new catalytic converter but then offered to fix it at no costs to me. But tried to play it off as if that was the only problem with that vehicle had. He said I needed to pay him to fix everything else. Throughout this whole process Jim was being very rude and totally unprofessional getting loud with us and swearing in front of our children. He had also mentioned that he didn't have to do anything but really he does because he first of all lied about the check engine light saying it was the O2 sensors that were bad. He had also mentioned that he had drove this car over a month knowing the check engine light was on. When we purchase the vehicle he had shut the check engine light off not fixing the problem just shutting it off. Making me think that it was fixed. They do not fix vehicles they get for trade in and HORRIBLE service! Do not buy from them EVER! RUN!