Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

3201 Yankee Hill Rd, Lincoln, NE 68516

Used 877-361-5619
Service 888-896-4780

Because People Matter...we will serve your needs by always doing what is right.

Anderson Mazda

by from Lincoln, NE |

I ended up not buying through them, but they were very helpful, and worked hard to get my business, but a cheaper newer car beat them out, compared to who I went through their customer service was excellent compared to the other dealer, but price beat out service.

All the Team at Anderson Mazda are the Best...

by from Lincoln, Ne |

I was trying to Chose between 3 Different Car at 2 different Dealerships. I Chose Anderson for the Most Friendly, They Stuck with me through all my Decision Making. There No Hassle Buying made everything much easier. I Love My Car.... Best Decision I made. Thank You

A Positive Experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

An excellent buying experience. Anderson lived up to their advertising. It was nice not to experience the common stresses of buying a car. I was able to go at my own pace & there was no sales pressure whatsoever. I came away feeling that they take a lot of pride in running a first class business. I would do business with Anderson again and refer others.

Anderson Mazda/Lincoln NE/ Andrew Stoner

by from Lincoln NE |

Great experience, not stressful at all :) Offered $1.250 more for my trade in than at another dealership. I do kind of miss negotiating a deal, but I feel I got a fair price, and what's not to like about )% financing

Great Experience!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I had never purchased a car through a dealer before and have heard crazy stories of negotiating and more stressful situations. However, Anderson really changed my opinion and view. Andrew Stoner made the process so easy and laid back. I was able to go home and do some research on the pricing and learned that they were fair with me right from the start. They even offered to let me drive the car home overnight if I needed more time to think. I would recommend Anderson to anyone that doesn't want to hassle with the typical "car salesman" and get a fair price and a great experience from the start. I really enjoy driving my Mazda 3. Thank you and Zoom Zoom!

Recent new car purchase

by from Lincoln, NE |

We recently purchased a new Mazda3 hatchback. Our desired vehicle was not immediately available but was obtained thru a dealer trade. This did not delay the purchase to any significant extent. Our salesman Matt did a thorough job explaining the new vehicle features. The facility is clean and bright. The entire sales process was enjoyable without pressure to purchase the annoying upsales of warranties and the like that we have experienced elsewhere.

Great Experience

by from Superior, NE |

We just bought a new CX-5 and could not be happier. We went to many different dealerships and spoke with many salemen. Nathan did a wonderfull job answering all of our questions both in person and via email. His knowledge and helpfulness made our purchase so much easier. Zoom-Zoom

Very good experience.

by from Kearney, NE |

Despite being rather busy for a Saturday afternoon when we dropped in, we were tended to soon and shown the model in which we were interested. We test drove two in that line and had all our questions answered about trim lines and accessories. We opted to lease a Mazda3, an excellent car that impresses me. "Buddy" Hoff did a wonderful job with getting us into it.

Amazing!!

by from Kansas |

Just bought an amazing car at Anderson of Lincoln!! The entire staff was so helpful...everyone went above and beyond to get me in the car I chose and home the same day...I would not hesitate to send anyone there to buy a car!! Christine

A wonderful experience!

by from Lincoln, NE |

My fiancÚ and I have been looking for a new car for me for a few months. I test drove a Chevrolet Malibu originally and we both were not that impressed. We ended up coming across a Mazda6 and we both loved how the 2014 & 2015 model years looked and better yet the gas mileage this sedan offers. We had been emailing with Anderson Mazda and Woodhouse Mazda (in Omaha) who were both very helpful, however, before we travelled to Omaha to go to Woodhouse, we decided we would go to Anderson Mazda to see what they could do for us. Anderson originally quoted us lease prices that were slightly higher than Woodhouse which is why we were considering Woodhouse. Craig approached us as we pulled into the lot and was very friendly and helpful. He was able to tell us all about the car and it's options and was very knowledgeable about the leasing versus buying processes. After test driving a Mazda6, my fiancÚ and I decided it was the car for us. We discussed numbers with Craig, who also had his manager Dan take a look at my trade and they offered me an awesome price for my trade. They were also able to meet Woodhouse numbers. We decided to sleep on the numbers just to be sure. Never once did we feel pressured into making a decision! Anderson also needed to make sure they could get the car in the color we wanted in the morning. They were able to get the car we wanted without problem! We decided to lease, and the lease process was very easy. Anderson was able to meet the numbers Woodhouse was providing and Anderson's customer service was top notch. Craig sat with us in the car and went over all of the options and how to work everything for about 20 minutes which was extremely helpful. I like to consider myself mostly tech-savvy, however this was all new to me as my trade was not anything fancy! Overall Anderson provided a complete package of awesome service. They have been nothing but friendly and helpful and if I've had a question about something Craig called me back promptly if he wasn't able to take my call. This was a great buying experience and it exceeded my expectations! We will definitely be working with Anderson in the future for any of our car needs. Buying a car can be a stressful process, however Anderson made it very enjoyable! No hassles and no pressure, the way car buying should be! :)