3201 Yankee Hill Rd, Lincoln, NE 68516

Used 877-361-5619
Service 888-896-4780

Because People Matter...we will serve your needs by always doing what is right.

by from Lincoln NE |

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln made our recent Auto purchase FUN! We were very happy with the information, the availability of different models and options and the friendly honest service of the Sales Staff!

Great experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

Great experience! Received what I was hoping for on my trade and a great price. Everyone was helpful and anxious to help, thank you Andrew, Dan and Ray

Detail oriented

by from Cortland, ne |

Customer service was good. Surprised by the phone call that there was so much wrong with my car.

March 19, 2015

Jessica, thank you for your honest review. Unfortunately it sounded as though you got some bad news about issues that were found during the service inspections. The thoroughness of the inspection is a double-edged sword...if we miss items that need to be addressed they'll compound into larger issues later and if we do a thorough inspection we find issues that are just starting. Either way (and sometimes no issues are found), it creates a conversation about $ that needs to be spent on urgent repair or preventative repair - either way it's kind of a bummer. Thank you for trusting us with that inspection and hopefully the service advisor was able to explain everything to your satisfaction. Thank you again for the review and have a great day!

Power steering

by from Houston, TX |

Great work and very professional staff. I was told exact Y what the problem was.... What it would take to fix it... And when it would be done.

March 19, 2015

Todd, thank you for your review. We are grateful for your business and we appreciate that you took the time to write a review. Thank you, sir!

New Ford Explorer owner

by from Fairbury, NE |

Friendly service and clean atmosphere as well as fast service.

March 19, 2015

Jan, thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we are doing! Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again!

Oil change

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Courteous service advisors and clean facilities with free coffee. Service is always done in a timely manner.

March 19, 2015

Jack, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your taking the time to do so and are grateful for your business! Thanks!

Amazing Experience

by from Lincoln, Nebraska |

I had just bought a truck without realizing I was able to afford a much nicer vehicle. So I was looking around allot of dealerships on the North side of town because that's where I live and a friend told me I had to go to Anderson Mazda. So i ended up going there. I found the car I had to have and Nathan did what he had to do to help me out. With the head ache that I was putting on him he got me in the car I wanted. With very affordable payments. I will for sure being going back to him and Anderson Mazda with anyone that is looking for a new vehicle!!!!!

Anderson Mazda

by from Lincoln, NE |

I ended up not buying through them, but they were very helpful, and worked hard to get my business, but a cheaper newer car beat them out, compared to who I went through their customer service was excellent compared to the other dealer, but price beat out service.

All the Team at Anderson Mazda are the Best...

by from Lincoln, Ne |

I was trying to Chose between 3 Different Car at 2 different Dealerships. I Chose Anderson for the Most Friendly, They Stuck with me through all my Decision Making. There No Hassle Buying made everything much easier. I Love My Car.... Best Decision I made. Thank You

A Positive Experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

An excellent buying experience. Anderson lived up to their advertising. It was nice not to experience the common stresses of buying a car. I was able to go at my own pace & there was no sales pressure whatsoever. I came away feeling that they take a lot of pride in running a first class business. I would do business with Anderson again and refer others.