Toyota of Slidell

300 E Howze Beach Rd, Slidell, LA 70461

New 866-218-1023
Used 866-325-3303
Service 888-447-1690

Make the Drive, We WILL save you the Money!

Best prices, great service

by from Chalmette, LA |

I bought a brand new 2015 tundra and they truly earned my business. I usually only deal with one dealership, but this place saved me about 3,000$ and I got a better vehicle than I was expecting! (Limited, not just an SR5) I wasn't really looking for a limited because I thought it was out of my budget. But they gave me a Limited for a better price than any other dealership was quoting me for an SR5. This dealership truly was the best truck buying experience I've ever had. Thanks to Steve(salesman), Chris(sales manager), and Kim(finance), for a great experience.

Toyota of Slidell responded to this review

July 18, 2015

Thank you very much for your business. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to a lasting relationship as we maintain your vehicle throughout the years. Please don't hesitate to pick up the phone if you ever have any questions, we will be here to help you in any facet of your automobile needs. Once again, thank you for doing business with Toyota of Slidell. Chris Owen General Sales Manager

Great experience

by from Slidell, Louisiana |

I went into the Toyota Slidell sales office to request a car wash, one of the great services we appreciate. While waiting, I approached the General Manager, Rusty Munster, that I was searching for a company that would refinance my 2009 Corolla so I could get some extra cash for various needs. After discussing some local possibilities to approach with my request, Rusty asked if I might entertain a way that Toyota Slidell might be able to help me. Sure. So, I met with my salesman, Nathan Williams. Nathan has been the salesman for several members of my family and we have ALWAYS been impressed and happy with his suggestions and help. Well, between Nathan and Rusty I was able to find a fantastic deal on a new 2015 Corolla and get the cash I was needing, at a great monthly payment. From that point, Vic Jones, who has always done the financing of our cars with Toyota, Vic presented my options and the ultimate package of financing I needed. It has been and continues to be a great pleasure working with the professional staff at Toyota Slidell. Thanks to all of you - Joe.

Toyota of Slidell responded to this review

July 19, 2015

Joe, thank you for the kind words, as always we put customer service in the forefront of our minds so that we can make sure we exceed customer expectations. We appreciate the opportunity to do business with you and please know if you need anything in the future we are a phone call away. Thank you again, Chris Owen General Sales Manager

Awesome!!

by from Long Beach, Ms |

We are new to the area- our salesman Steve was the bestt- he went the extra mile for us!The staff is not only friendly but helpful. We love our car! Plus knowing that anytime we are in Slidell and get a few car wash! We have already recommended Toyota of Slidell and will continue to do so!

Great value; great people

by from Mandeville, LA |

I had a great experience buying a new Camry at Toyota of Slidell. I contacted their internet marketing department before coming in and they promised to beat a quote I had received from another dealership on a new Camry. When I arrived they had a file ready with all of the communications in it; they knew who I was, what I was looking for, and what I had been promised. My salesman, Joe, was very knowledgeable and gave me his undivided attention for several hours as I picked out the right Camry. The sales manager honored his promise, and I feel like I got an amazing deal. I am very happy with the vehicle I purchased. I cannot say enough good things about this car dealer. You are making a mistake if you don't visit Toyota of Slidell when you are looking for a car.

Purchase

by from Poplarville ms |

Gary was great! Excellent service. Spent time on giving us a great deal. Truck was very very clean on delivery. We're able to make a deal in a short time frame and accommodate request. Will definitely shop here again.

Great and quick service

by from Long beach, MS |

Great and quick service. I was in and out of service center in no time.

by from Marrero, La |

My salesman Ray was very knowledgeable about my Sienna I purchased. Very professional and answered all questions which I asked. He took the time and treated me like I was the only person in your facility. I would highly recommend Ray and Toyota of Slidell to anyone.

by from Marrero, La |

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Slidell, LA |

I absolutely hate shopping and buying a new car. Toyota of Slidell was great. They were attentive to my needs, professional and everyone at the dealership was very friendly. It was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Thank you Toyota of Slidell and thank you Ryan Trainor.