Toyota of Slidell

300 E Howze Beach Rd, Slidell, LA 70461

New 866-218-1023 New 866-218-1023
Used 866-325-3303 Used 866-325-3303
Service 888-447-1690 Service 888-447-1690

Make the Drive, We Simply Save you Money!

Toyota Slidell is on

by from Gulfport, Ms. 39503 |

Toyota of Slidell made it a wonderful car shopping experience. From Ms. Peggy as initial contact, to Rick Olivieri, the salesman and closer, made me feel comfortable and at ease. I will surely tell my family and friends to give you guys a look see whenever they mention they are shopping for a car. This is my third Toyota, so that should be compliment enough to your brand. Thank you Toyota of Slidell for being really professional and nice to a sometimes "Drifty" ole' fellow I am. Bennett Johnson

Toyota of Slidell responded to this review

October 9, 2015

Bennett, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your business and we will always go the extra mile for you and your families needs. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future and we look forward to being your dealer of choice for many years to come.

Love the customer service

by from New Orleans LA |

Matt Diaz was amazing!! He really knew everything about what I wanted and went above and beyond to get me the car that I wanted in the color that I wanted! I wanted a black Prius C and he made sure that that happened! He even drove and got it for me!! I cannot say enough good things about him and the people and Slidell Toyota!!

pleasant experience

by from Covington LA |

Unlike virtually every other car shopping experience I have ever had in my live, this one turned out to be actually rather pleasant. Mr Diaz was not the least bit pushy, very soft spoken, yet attentive, accommodating, co-operative and knowledgeable . And he followed up on several occasions to ensure that all was well with our purchase. Well done.

Awesome buying experience

by from SLIDELL, La |

this was the easiest, best experience I've ever had purchasing a new vehicle. My salesman, Ryan Trainor was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, took the time to answer every question I had and explained everything in detail! I highly recommend using Ryan when purchasing a vehicle from Toyota of SLIDELL.

Best Experience Ever

by from Carriere, MS |

Navin was a pleasure to work with, from the time we were introduced to the end of the sale. Navin took his time in explaining all the features of the vehicle, made sure I was comfortable with the features, and did not rush me. He answered all my many questions and was very knowledgeable. Navin is a considerate, personable, and friendly individual which in my opinion makes an excellent salesperson. My experience with Toyota of Slidell was a pleasure. Thank you Navin for making this the easiest and best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle.

Excellent Service

by from Slidell, LA |

Navin was so helpful and was willing to show us several different vehicles, he was able to answer all of our questions regarding the vehicles and was very knowledgeable. The buying process was explained very well by Navin and he was extremely friendly and personable during the times of waiting. He is an amazing salesperson and made the whole experience enjoyable. Toyota of Slidell is where we will be going for all of our vehicles in the future.

Best Experience

by from St Bernard Parish (Meraux, LA) |

I must say my recent buying of another used SUV from them was one I won't forget and neither will my niece! I went there with my niece looking at used cars with her. Yes I will admit I was there to look at a particular one too, but we had no intentions of buying that day. Needless to say I went home with a newer SUV then I came there with! My sales person Mandy Myers was unbelievable! If anyone looking for a vehicle you must go to see her!

Great dealership and salespeople

by from New Orleans |

Navin was great to work with. Reliable vehicles and great salespeople = 5 star rating.

Great Experience!

by from Slidell, La |

I had put off an oil change for a little longer than I should have. I started my car one day and I saw white smoke come out of the exhaust, so I called the guys at the service dept frantic. They got me in right away, took care of my service and inspection immediately! luckily everything was fine! They put my worries at ease and fixed me up without costing me a fortune. Thank you Toyota of Slidell for taking such good care of my car! I will definitely be back again.

2010 toyota 4runner

by from new orleans. la |

Customer service is obviously their goal. They are very professional from the phone call to set the appointment to the time i picked up my SUV. Severe was quick an done right for a great price. 5 stars all day long.