Brian Harris Autoplex

Service 888-485-1073

Where The Customer Comes First

Pleasant buying experience

by from Slidell, LA |

The buying experience was very pleasant. The salesman Brandyn was great and the financing process was easy. Conveniently located for those in Slidell, but if you are not in Slidell, it is worth the trip. The people in the service department are also very helpful and friendly.

Great Experience!

by from Mandeville, LA |

Over the years, I have grown to hate shopping for cars - such a hassle negotiating, going back and forth, ugh! Brian Harris Mazda really changed that. I've bought my last two cars there (love the quality and value of Mazda), and the process couldn't have been more stress-free. Our salesman, Jason, came to us with a great price with our trade-in the first time we talked price, and Phil made financing a breeze! Will definitely purchase future vehicles at Brian Harris.

Great car buying experience!

by from Gulfport, Ms |

We enjoyed our car buying here! Process was amazingly simple. We will be back for sure.

Service is Terrible

by from Carriere, MS |

I drove 35 miles for a 2:00 pm appointment for my 2014 Buick Lacrosse's first maintenance. When I got there I was told I would need to leave the car for over 3 hours (which was not possible). When I called and made the appointment the week before I was told it would take 1 1/2 hours for the oil change and tire rotation included in the first maintenance. When I got there I was told oil changes are done on a first come basis. If I would have been told that, I would have scheduled an appointment for when they first opened. Then I proceeded to ask if I should then make an appointment for first thing in the morning. I was told just to call when I want to bring it in and they will let me know about how long it will take. Looks like there is no point in making an appointment. Now I have to make an appointment with a different dealer who has a little more consideration of their customer's time. Unfortunately, I will not be able to recommend this dealer, nor will I purchase another vehicle from them.

I love my new Mazda from Brian Harris!

by from Slidell.LA |

I began my search for a Mazda 3 online, and contacted Ryan in the internet department for help. My emails were promptly answered and when I arrived at the dealership there was always someone waiting to take care of me. When I decided on the car I wanted Jason took care of the buying process, and everything went very smoothly. He was also there to answer any questions I had. The day I picked up my car Brittany sat with me and explained all of the cars features. I really liked that she was just as excited about the car as I was. I got the car I wanted with amazing features for a great price.

Great Customer Servce

by from Metairie, LA |

We really enjoyed purchasing our new GMC Sierra from Brian Harris. Excellent service and Customer Support. Our questions were answered promptly and clear, they made the process very easy and without to much stress. I found the truck on the internet and it was by far the best price and value around with all of the extra packages. I was very satisfied with the entire purchasing process.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Chalmette, La |

Got a 2015 Sierra 2500hd for a great price and salesman did a great job. Next time I'm in the market to get another one, I will be back!!!

Great Service....

by from Slidell, LA> |

Always friendly great service...Always hot coffee...All the service writers are also very knowledgeable... The cashier is equally friendly when paying and checking out...

Buying a vehicle

by from Slidell, LA |

Buying a vehicle was a very simple process. I called and stated what I was looking for and how much I wanted to get for my trade in and where I wanted my notes to be. They were able to answer my questions over the phone. I visited the dealership and the sale was complete in less than and hour.

2015 Buick Enclave

by from Houma, LA |

Very east to work with and our second car in a row purchased from them.

Brian Harris Employees, Service and Facility

by from Vancleave, Ms. |

We really enjoyed purchasing our new GMC Sierra from Brian Harris. Excellent service and Customer Support. Our questions were answered promptly and politely and they made the process enjoyable rather than stressful. Thanks so much