Brian Harris Autoplex

Service 888-485-1073

Where The Customer Comes First

Great Experience!

by from Mandeville, LA |

Over the years, I have grown to hate shopping for cars - such a hassle negotiating, going back and forth, ugh! Brian Harris Mazda really changed that. I've bought my last two cars there (love the quality and value of Mazda), and the process couldn't have been more stress-free. Our salesman, Jason, came to us with a great price with our trade-in the first time we talked price, and Phil made financing a breeze! Will definitely purchase future vehicles at Brian Harris.

Great Experience!

by from Arabi, LA |

The entire staff at Brain Harris was great! There was no pressure and the process was a breeze. I love my new GMC Terrain!

Very personable and helpful staff!

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

After viewing several dealerships online (tried contacting one but got no response) we drove to Brian Harris in Slidell from Mississippi. We were undecided as to which vehicle to purchase but Ryan and Sammy were very helpful, allowing us to compare without feeling pressured. Ryan's knowledge and explanation of the vehicles' features enabled us to make the best decision. I feel that we got a great deal with minimal stress. Joe, in finance, was very helpful in explaning the "numbers", allowing us to adjust them to best suit our financial needs.

Frustrating experience

by from Slidell, LA |

I was very frustrated with the sales process at Brian Harris. I went in looking for a GMC Acadia but saw the Buick Enclave while I was there and fell in love with a specific car. It was slightly out of my price range, but I was hoping to be able to work the numbers and make it work. The sales associate that I started working with talked to me for only a couple quick minutes. He asked me what would work for me and he quickly sent me on my way stating that he would run some numbers and call me to let me know if they could meet my requirements. He never called me back. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't able to find another car available with all the options that this car had to offer. My husband (after hearing me complain about the unprofessional service) called Ryan Singletary, a sales rep that he had dealt with in the past. Ryan was very pleasant and saved this sale. I appreciate Ryan and was happy with the process once he stepped in but still give the dealership overall a bad rating.

The BEST Car Buying Experience EVER!!

by from Kiln, MS |

Went in and knew what I wanted...No one tried to talk us into anything else. Our lot guy "Howie" was GREAT!! Jeff was "Awesome" too! Our whole experience was less than 3 hours and we drove away in a brand new 2015 SUV!!! The Finance guy was VERY helpful and even got us a lower interest rate than what we went in with!! We WILL be back :)

Great and very easy car buying experience

by from Long Beach, MS |

I researched online and Brian Harris had the best prices in the area, so I drove over from MS. They couldn't have been more accommodating. I've bought many cars, but this was by far the easiest, smoothest process I've ever gone through. I got there at 10 and was able to eat lunch in Slidell!

2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

The employees at Brain Harris Autoplex were genuinely nice and were willing to work with us as much as they could to get the vehicle we wanted.

New Truck

by from Biloxi, MS |

Very good experience. Staff was friendly and very helpful.

Great Experiencce

by from Metairie, LA |

We bought a new 2015 Mazda CX-9 from them and the process was very smooth. We came in test drove it looked at the features, traded our old car and purchased the new one all under 3 hours. It was an internet sale and the price it was listed was what we paid. Actually, we paid a little less. I had never bought a new car and was stressing a bit, but in the end we got a great deal with the price we wanted. Everything was very fair. I would definitely drive to Slidell again to purchase another vehicle from them.

Great service

by from Folsom LA |

Great service very professional I was very happy with my salesman Chris Jochum

new truck purchase

by from PASCAGOULA, MS |

Very easy to deal with all involved with the purchase of new truck. Thank you very happy with the experience.