Great Bridge Auto Sales

343 N Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 855-512-0779

Great Cars

by from Chesapeake |

If you need a car without all the hassel... come see Thomas!! I must say customer service was beyond excellent. These guys aren't salesmen, they are your friend. Great Bridge Auto Sales is the right place to go. Great cars and great staff!! Trust me, you will leave with a smile :-D

Great Service

by from Chesapeake,VA |

Great Service!! Tommy did a great job on making the purchase of my new vehicle smooth, fast and easy. Will recommend friends a family to purchase from this dealership. 5 Stars all the way !! Thanks

Great Bridge Motors

by from Chesapeake |

Good luck Great Bridge Motors. From the look on the website it's leaps and bounds above Cape hart. Change of ownership the people of Great Bridge desperately deserve!

Great Job

by from Chesapeake |

I came in today on this hot Thursday and had excellent customer service from Mr. Jim Hayden. He helped me find my car while giving me great friendly service with a smile. I felt good and safe with him being my dealer. Whatever you guys are doing in training with this man keep it up! He did a great job all-around.

Jim was great

by from Chesapeake |

Jim was great! he was awesome through the whole process of buying my truck. He made it so easy. I will tell all my friends about GREAT BRIDGE AUTO and Jim Hayden.

Nicest sales

by from Chesapeake |

Jay sawyer was the nicest sales person I have ever worked with. I will be back When I need another car. he gets a 5 star from me.

Very satisfied

by from Chesapeake |

I enjoyed my time here. VERY professional. I was treated with great care and my interest were met. I am very satisfied. Thank you.

Great salesperson

by from Chesapeake |

Kyle was a great salesperson and helped us get our son's first truck. He made the buying experience great and we thank him for that.

Like the service

by from Chesapeake,VA |

Like the service James is very professional, patience and friendly I recommends 100% I will recommend Jim to all my family and friends .

Used Car

by from Chesapeake,VA |

The sales people were great, but the customer service was horrible after the fact. They messed up the registration and transferred tags over from a vehicle I did not even trade in. The office manager was horrible to deal with and basically asked what I wanted them to do. I have to go to the DMV and handle it myself. They are awful and I wouldn't send my worst enemy there.

Great Bridge Auto Sales responded to this review

August 9, 2012

This is Tim .. I am sorry dawn treated you badly . I wish I had known you had a problem I would have fixed it . If you feel like it you can call me and ill try to make you happy . Maybe oil change or something . I will show dawn this review and correct problem . Call me 7576202200