Great Bridge Auto Sales

Great Bridge Auto Sales

343 N Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 855-512-0779

provided me with excellent service

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Great Bridge Auto Sales provided me with excellent service. I did not expect to be so welcomed and helped with my decision due to past experiences with other dealerships. Everyone was very professional and helpful. I am glad that I made the 2 hour drive to get my 04' Trailblazer as a first time car owner!!

Impressed from the first point of contact

by from Richmond, VA |

Impressed from the first point of contact. Tyrone called me within about 10 minutes of online interest. He was courteous and helpful, and not pushy. Brian was helpful, pleasant, and made the finance process very easy and painless.

Re: Buyer Beware

by from Chesapeake |

These guys went beyond expectation to take care of the problems I had with the vehicle. I even bought my girlfriend a car from there and havent had any problems with that one.

I was pleased with Kyle

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I was pleased with Kyle, he is a good sales person and he did not push or rush me to buy a car. That is a big plus in my book.

Kyle was very personable and a great help

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Kyle was very personable and a great help. He answered any questions that we had and put us in a vehicle I'm sure we will enjoy.

crooks

by from Chesapeake va. |

These guys are crooks and don't care about the consumers. I bought a ford f-150 and had problems after it got warmed up. They said nothing was wrong with it because I drove it away. I tried to return it after being denied on the warranty. Basically Lannin said It's my problem (not in so many words). Do not buy from them. I have heard more stories about this company but will not go there. This is my review and a warning to the other consumers.

Excellent customer service

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Excellent customer service, very personable, and willing to help with exactly what you're looking for. Nick and Brian gave me the experience I was hoping for purchasing a car.

Buyer beware

by from Chesapeake |

I traded in a car that had no problems to try and save on gas costs and the day after I got the car the check engine light came on. They told me probably no problem. Within a month there was an antifreeze leak, engine and transmission problems. Now I have a very expensive yard ornament in the driveway. I am already into the car for more than what it?s worth and still need a new transmission and major engine work. Be very carefully with what you buy here and what type of deal you get.

Great Bridge Auto Sales responded to this review

August 23, 2013

Hi Ed, I'm sorry to hear that you are or were having problems with your vehicle this is the first I have heard of it though. please remember you have a warranty on your car that you can use and if you needed any assistance in that your salesman or our management team would be glad to help you out in any way we can. this IS NOT what we want to happen to our cars when they leave the lot, we want you to be happy with your car or truck and send your friends & family to purchase a car. We strive to be different from the other used car dealers in the Hampton roads area and want people to have a very positive outlook on us as a used car dealership unlike most others. sorry again Ed for you problems and please let either your salesman or our GM Lannin know if there is anything we can do to help.

it was really a great experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I am not even remotely experienced in car buying. After contacting several dealerships repeatedly, the only one to contact me back was Nick from Great Bridge Auto. He answered every text and returned all calls. Knowing my price and my situation, worked with me to get me into an amazing vehicle and a great deal. No pressure, just walked me through every thing and

I highly recommend them

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Nick and Dennis made things happen when I thought it wasn't possible and I highly recommend them and Great Bridge Auto to anyone.