A Luxury Autos

Used 855-412-0729

Luxury For Less!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from St. Louis, Mo |

I had been looking for a Range Rover for a while locally and couldnt find one where the condition of the vehicle actually lined up with the price. I was on vacation in Florida and came across one that looked great and was priced more than fairly. I went by A Luxury and drove it, and met with the guys there and they did everything possible to help me make a deal. I wanted to finance it through my own bank back home and they were great about it. I stayed in touch and a couple days later the deal was done. Special thanks to Robert, who made it happen immediately, Miguel, who even stayed in touch and answered all my calls on his day off, Luis, who has been in touch with me throughout the whole process and made it very simple even though I'm 1200 miles away, and Tatiana, who has gotten me everything else I needed after the sale! They even set up a transport service and had it delivered to me for a very fair price. They have some unbelievably nice vehicles on the lot at all times at prices that will sell quick. They also will do everything possible to help you make a deal. Great people and great overall experience. I have recommended them to all of my buddies here at home.

Happy Customer

by from Miramar, FL |

Drove in with an old crappy car. Drove out with a great car. Awesome service

Amazing experience !

by from Miramar, Fl |

I am a first time car buyer and thanks to A Luxury Autos they made it one of the best experiences ever. I was so grateful to have had the chance to make a deal with these guys. They made sure that I was the one to make the right decision on the car that I wanted. They weren't pushy, like most dealers but made the experience just as easy going as possible. They were very attentive to my demands and the price range that I was able to do. While being able to place me into a almost brand new car with extremely low mileage. I would refer almost ever body that I know to these guys, especially Jimmy. He made the process almost effortless. Jimmy is the guy to go to !

No refund for $1500 downpayment

by from key west fl |

First day I was there I was there 7 hours told i would have to wait until tomorrow well tomorrow came i was there 7 hours again still no car told to come back in 3 days I did 8 hours of more time wasted!!! Oh yeah its a 4 hour drive from where i live so 8 hours of driving everytime i went

Amazing experince!

by from Florida City |

Juan is an excellent salesperson and very knowledgeable. I will recommend anybody to this dealership.

Amazing deal

by from orlando florida |

had great experience with gil on the purchase of my Cadillac truck

Great service, clean facilities

by from Miami, Fl |

Robert did an outstanding job of walking me through the process and going beyond the call of duty. I will certainly recommend people to him.

horrible experience

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a used car from this dealer, test drove it and it was fine but as soon as I toke it off the lot, it was just horrible and when I toke it back to them to get it fixed I wait around for hours like I dont have nothing else to do. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone. Buying process was fine, everything else is an absolute and complete mess.

Bait and Switch

by from Boca Raton |

Bait and switch The cars I seen online are not there! I called ahead and they said that the cars were there. I drove 35 miles to get there. They didn't have My cars but tried to sell me the junk they did have. stay away.

Awesome Service and Cars

by from Palm Beach Fl |

I went to A luxury Autos and bought an S550 just recently. My overall experience was great. The guys were real helpful. The car is great. It runs like a dream. Thank you.