A Luxury Autos

Used 855-412-0729

Luxury For Less!

horrible experience

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a used car from this dealer, test drove it and it was fine but as soon as I toke it off the lot, it was just horrible and when I toke it back to them to get it fixed I wait around for hours like I dont have nothing else to do. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone. Buying process was fine, everything else is an absolute and complete mess.

Bait and Switch

by from Boca Raton |

Bait and switch The cars I seen online are not there! I called ahead and they said that the cars were there. I drove 35 miles to get there. They didn't have My cars but tried to sell me the junk they did have. stay away.

Awesome Service and Cars

by from Palm Beach Fl |

I went to A luxury Autos and bought an S550 just recently. My overall experience was great. The guys were real helpful. The car is great. It runs like a dream. Thank you.

New Dealer Gets 5 Stars From Me!

by from Miramar, FL |

Two weeks after opening and this dealer already had a larger selection than most dealers I visited on 441. The cars are so clean that they look brand new! I bought a 2009 Audi A4 for over $5000 less than other dealers were advertising. No gimmicks, the price I saw on their website is the price I paid. No dealer fees or hidden fees. Their manager, James, seemed genuine and helpful. My credit isn't the best, but he tried different lenders until he found me the lowest rate available for my credit situation. Overall I was extremely pleased with the experience and I LOVE my new car. I definitely recommend everyone visits the new kid on the block!

A Luxury Autos responded to this review

February 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate doing business with you.