Williams Ford Lincoln

205 S Main St, Athens, PA 18810

Used 570-888-2366

Owner

by from Athens, PA |

The staff at Williams Ford is always courteous and helpful. They go out of their way to be of service.

July 23, 2015

Edward, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Take care!

Awesome service

by from Ulster,pa |

Every staff personal I spoke to in service department was excellent and their job!! Highly recommend your business to my friends

Excellent service on my vehicle like usual.....

by from Rome, Pennsylvania |

There isn't really an issue with my vehicle, just wanted to get the touch screen checked out, which the service department did, and the problem wasn't with the vehicle but with Sirius radio..Another excellent service and Williams Ford...

July 7, 2015

Here at Williams Ford Lincoln we sincerely appreciate your business, Richard! Our hope is that we can continue to be your one-stop shop for all your vehicle needs! Safe travels!

fast service and good communication

by from Athens, PA |

Experience was good. Very little wait time, Staff were very professional.

Great Service

by from Waverly, NY |

Both sales and service were very helpful with purchase of our new vehicle. I will tell everyone about the great team of Williams Ford.

July 7, 2015

Adam, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Here at Williams Ford Lincoln, we sincerely hope to see you again! Take care!

Excellent service

by from Mansfield, PA |

The service was excellent. They did all the work I needed and gave me a car to drive because it was going to take hours to do the recall work and the other regular maintenancexercise (oil change, inspection, tire rotation). The staff are very nice and helpful.

Very friendly, organized, great service

by from Ulster, PA |

Always review service provided and work hard to address issues. Nice people.

June 12, 2015

George, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We are happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business and look forward to seeing you again!

Outstanding service department

by from Sayre, PA |

Your service department was pleasant, efficient and most helpful. I just needed a state inspection, but also had a question about the setting of my high beam lights and a mark I thought was a scratch. They adjusted my high beams. The body shop determined it was something streaked on the paint and that the paint was intact. They cleaned off the material for me on the spot and there is no mark left at all. All this done on the spot in timely fashion. Five stars!!!! Bruce Boselli

Excellent service on my vehicle like usual.....

by from Rome, Pennsylvania |

My experience with the service department at Williams Ford has always been super, no one else performs like the technicians at the service department, they always go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is satisfied.....

June 12, 2015

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Richard! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Williams Ford Lincoln!

Outstanding customer service!

by from Benton, Pa |

Purchased a Ford Fusion, Charity Price made my transition into a new car purchase smooth and easy she was patient, extremely helpful and super nice!! Excellent buying experience would highly recommend to anyone! Outstanding customer service from the entire Williams Ford Group!