Williams Ford Lincoln

1538 N Elmira St, Sayre, PA 18840

Used 570-888-2366

Not Impressed

by from Towanda, PA |

I was told "If you want a good deal go to Williams". I was interested in buying a Ford Edge. I was looking at both new and used vehicles. I found the selection at Williams Ford to be small. When I called to ask a few questions I was put on hold for long periods of time on more than one occasion. I wasn't happy with the long wait for answers to what I consider to be simple questions. I eventually downloaded the cars.com app and it was easy to see that the other dealerships in the area have lower prices. I don't agree with the reputation that Williams has the lowest prices. I bought my Edge from a different dealership and was given a much better price.

Williams Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 31, 2014

I do apologize for the way your call was handled when you called in for information on the Edge. Our #1 concern is our customers 100% satisfaction with our customer service. Our ability to answer every one of your questions in a timely manner is also of the utmost importance to us. We try to offer the most vehicles possible in every model and package at the most competitive price in our market. There are many qualifications of different incentives on the new product to take in to account when figuring out the best deal for each individual customer. As the sales manager of this store I am disappointed to hear this was not done and would like to further this conversation at your convenience. If you would like to contact me directly please feel free to do so. You can contact me via email at trobbins@williamsfordpa.com or by phone at 570-888-2366. I would like to use this as a growing tool to make our business and our people more accommodating to all of our customers who depend on us for the best deal. Thank You, Tony Robbins Sales Manager Williams Ford Lincoln

A fine dealership

by from Wyalusing PA |

My wife and I have purchased three vehicles from these folks. We have had nothing but a pleasurable experience from sales to service, selection to price. They are hands down the best dealership (we've dealt with all the locals) in the area including other Williams Auto Group locations nearby. I cannot imagine having to ever search for a different dealership again. The service staff are awesome as well.

SERVICE NOT AS GOOD AS CROFT....

by from New Albany, PA |

Service has went way dowwwwwwwwwwwwn hill. I was a customer of Croft Ford for 30 years. I will NEVER go back. It was a total disaster! TOTALLY!!!!

Williams Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 11, 2012

We apologize that you did not have a good experience. We'd really like to talk to you to find out how we can make this right and to fix any issue(s) you had. Please call Jim Lister, one of our General Managers, at 570-888-2135.