International Motor Sports

International Motor Sports

4016 W Crest Ave, Tampa, FL 33614

Used 877-458-6806

Showing cars by appointment only. Give us a call today!

Excellent Experience!!!

by from Phoenix |

My wife and I purchased a 2009 BMW X6 from IMS. We live in Phoenix so we purchased it sight unseen. Robert made sure we had all the photos & documentation we needed and answered every question we had. They shipped the vehicle from Tampa to Phoenix in about 3 days and when it arrived it was everything Robert said it was and more! Having never purchased a vehicle in this manner before, I was a bit skeptical to say the least. But Robert made sure to keep in-touch with us throughout the entire process and it couldn't have gone any better!! I highly recommend Robert and IMS and would definitely purchase from them again!!! Thx a bunch, Derrick

Robert was fantastic!

by from Tampa, FL |

Found my vehicle on here and contacted Robert to check it out. He got back in touch with me very soon and we set an appointment. When I stopped by to see the vehicle everything was great and I bought the vehicle. Just wanted to say thank you Robert for a very easy purchase!

2002 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet - white

by from Raleigh, nc |

My daughter had agreed to purchase a 2002 Porsche Carerra Cabriolet from Harbor Solutions. They represented that the car was in outstanding condition and sent her a clean Carfax. We learned subsequently that Autocheck revealed that the car had been in an accident and had significant frame damage. When we spoke with Robert he said he was not aware of the autocheck report. We chose not to buy the car.

Never returned a call!!

by from Clearwater, FL |

They want you to call to set an appointment. I called to set up an appointment to view an SL500, It's been a month and no call back. I only live 3 minutes from the dealership. If 2 out of 5 say they don't return calls, I got to believe it!! I will not be buying anything from this dealership

LACK OF FOLLOW THROUGH

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I contacted this dealer and asked for more information about a vehicle that they had listed on Cars.com. Despite my asking twice for this information, dealer did not bother to respond to my inquiry. Sales person was pretty arrogant and said he "Does not sit around waiting for buyers to show up at the lot". I was told to make an appointment first and then come to the dealership for a test drive. That would have been great if I lived in the same city, but I live in MN and I wasn't going to make the journey to test drive the vehicle until I knew more about it. I noticed another review writer wrote that he had a very similar experience too. We wound up purchasing a similar vehicle from an out of state dealer that was willing to first provide us with the information we requested.

No response

by from Orlando, fl |

Never got a response from them. Tried calling as well.

Nice buying experience!

by from Tampa, FL |

Very nice and friendly dealer. I already recommended it to my friends and relatives. Hopefully they will find the cars they like.