San Francisco Audi VW Mazda Volvo

Service 888-485-9022

We will work for you

Excellent buying experience

by from San Jose, CA |

I have been looking for a particular car for months (2010 Volvo S40), finally found it on cars.com at Royal Automotive. At this point I have driven a few of these cars and I knew exactly what I was looking for and how much I wanted to pay for it. Contacted Royal Automotive, went in for a quick test drive the next day. Negotiation was probably 5 minutes, got the deal I wanted. No mind games, no nasty tricks. Another hour of paperwork and the car was mine. Picked it up the next day, nicely detailed. As I said, excellent buying experience.

Really Bad Experience

by from San Francisco, CA |

I was about to buy a CPO Q7. When I went in to sign the paper work. They told me that the car was not able to be certified after getting an assurance from the sales person that it was. The manager never returned my call.

AMAZING!!!!

by from SAN FRANCISCO |

AMAZING! HAD THE CAR AND THE PRICE I WANTED! NO BS. ASK FOR CHRIS S!!! HES THE MANAGER AND WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU!

Agreed to pay the asking price, but they regreted

by from Cupertino, CA |

Came and test drove an 11 Volkswagen Touareg, they told me that it was a trade in from a customer of theirs, who bought it from them, and serviced it there. I agreed to pay the asking price, but then they said that they cannot sell me that car.

weird

by from San Francisco, CA |

called their number listed on cars.com. was transferred to sales. some guy picked up and immediately transferred to another guy's voicemail. i guess no one wants business at this place.

Got a real good deal of 2011 S80 from Royal Motor

by from Sonoma/Napa |

I just recently purchased a brand new 2011 S80 from Royal Motor Sales. I got my car in a very good price as for this year car. I wasn't intented to buy a car that day but the price of the S80 caught my attention and I got it with $500 off of the clearance price. The car is loaded and it runs great and I love it! I like the service and the price. That's why I purchased my third Volvo car from this dealer.

Illiterate and nonresponsive

by from Sacramento, CA |

Called about an older model European luxury brand which was listed well above KBB, Edmunds, and NADA. They were unable to answer any questions over the phone and were fairly high pressure about getting me into the dealership and wanted my best offer on the vehicle sight unseen. Decided not to pursue further