Sunnyside Chevrolet

1100 E Broad St, Elyria, OH 44035

New 888-597-0523 New 888-597-0523
Used 877-711-4210 Used 877-711-4210
Service 888-217-7525 Service 888-217-7525

Sunny will save you money!

Excellent service!

by from N. Ridgeville, Ohio |

The service department receptionist was very nice and helpful, making sure to get my car in right away. My windshield wipers were broken and it had been raining alot, definitely needed them! The service writer was also very nice. He called soon after I dropped it off with the cost and time it would be ready. And he was right on! I also had a check engine light on and it was late in the day when I took it in and the technician made sure to stay and get it fixed because I couldn't leave my car, as I had an early appt. They also washed my car which was in desperate need. I really appreciated everyone's great service!

Miss Kat

by from Elyria, Ohio |

It took 4 different adjustments to align 2 fenders and a hood. The final adjustments had to be made at an entirely different Autobody shop. I was in a front end collision and had to ask for an alignment. The manager is very rude and disrespectful. I would rather drive a car missing a rear end than to go back here. It took over 6 months to straighten everything out. I would never go back here.

Cathrine D

by from N.Ridgeville ohio 44039 |

My salesman Jacob Baxter,was one the most please sales person I have the pleasure of dealing with. He was not pushy,answered my questions,and let me make my own decision on what vehicle I wanted.I would rate him 5 stars

Great place to buy a vehicle. S

by from Amherst, Oh |

I heard about Sunnyside Chevy from my daughter. Her and my son in law had bought an Equinox a few weeks earlier. She told me what a great experience, that everything she was told on the phone was true. That says a lot about Sunnyside and Joelle Kocak the sales lady who took care of them. I decided to check Sunnyside out myself. I contacted Joelle Kocak two days prior since my credit was not the best. I made an appointment and everything she told me happened. Bob Capri in finance explained to me why I should lease instead of purchase. It was a win, win situation. They took their time and did not jerk me around at all. Not ever my previous experience with auto dealerships. They really do deserve a Thank you! I have told everyone at work what a great place and how helpful Joelle was with me.

Excellent Dealership

by from Strongsville, Oh |

Kevin went above and beyond to find me the perfect vehicle and to make sure I was completely satisfied. I have several Chevrolet dealers much closer to me but I prefer to travel a little farther to deal with the great people at Sunnyside.

Great experience

by from Oberlin, OH |

My sales person, Colleen O'Brien was wonderful to work with while I was looking for a new vehicle. She took the time to get to know what I really wanted in a new car and didn't pressure me. When I picked up my new car she spent time making sure I knew about it's many features and how they operated. She also provided her cell phone number to me should I have any questions while getting to know my new car. I found her helpfulness refreshing. She's a wonderful person to work with.

Great Vehicle and Customer Service

by from Nortfield Center, Ohio |

Mike Foley did a wonderful job answering my questions and responding to the numerous emails I sent. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank-you very much Mike!!

Great Service.

by from Oberlin, Ohio |

I got there early, and they did a great job of getting me in ahead of my scheduled appointment and got my vehicle done early. Thank you.

great dealership great experiance.

by from Elyria Ohio |

Great experience with my salesman Jerry Roberts. Really went out of his way to get me exactly what I wanted from vehicle to final price. Made everything go extremely smoothly and worked around my busy schedule to get this deal done quickly. I'm looking forward to making all my future purchases and having all my service done at Sunnyside Chevrolet in Elyria Ohio. Thank you William H Reed

Fantastic service, low-pressure, great follow up

by from Elyria OH |

We stumbled onto the Sunnyside sales lot while waiting for the service department to assess the problems with our current car. Mike was incredibly friendly and nonjudgmental as we told him our circumstances and concerns about financing a car. He helped us look at used cars as well as lease options and worked to get us the best deal on trading in our existing car. Buying a car is never easy, but Mike and Bob made it as painless as possible!