Sunnyside Chevrolet

1100 E Broad St, Elyria, OH 44035

New 888-597-0523
Used 877-711-4210
Service 888-217-7525

Sunny will save you money!

Very satisfied

by from Avon Lake |

The negotiation process felt very fair and honest, and our salesperson was able to accommodate our desire to get into a new Equinox quickly and painlessly.

Sunnyside Chevrolet responded to this review

June 10, 2013

Our goal is to be the easiest dealership you ever do business with and it looks like we're getting there. Thank you for choosing us. Sincerely, Matt Smolik Sales Manager

Great for buying, bad for repairing.

by from Elyria, OH |

I had a great buying experience with Colleen in 2011 (with Jack Matia). My service experience since 2013 has been embarrassing. The woman who checks you in is not friendly, and the service manager lied to me about what was done to my vehicle. They had replaced the same part twice under warranty, and yet again I was having the same issue 2 months later. I asked to speak to the Service Manager - who said he would personally look at my car and see if there were other parts that may also need replaced to prevent the problem from recurring. I was pleased at this point. Later on in the afternoon I received a call from the Service Manager stating that he "could not hear the noise" I was complaining about, that I would need to wait until it was more pronounced. It was QUITE pronounced for days when I took the car in, but conspicuously absent after I picked it up - and they claimed to have done no work to the car whatsoever. As I was signing my car out, I listened to the previous customer also complain about the Service department's repeated denial that there was any problem with his car - until it was out of Warranty. He now goes to Spitzer, and I now go to Ganley. It's not worth being lied to by the dealership you actually purchased the car from. Unacceptable.

Don't do it.

by from Cleveland OH |

I bought one car there, will never purchase another from them. The salesman lied and rushed me. The credit guy called me a liar.

Horrible Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

After driving 45 minutes to look at and most likely buy a vehicle I seen on their website, I walked in their used sales room and with 3 people sitting at their desks doing nothing. Not one single person bothered to even give me and my family so much as a simple hello. After waiting 10 minutes and no one came up to us or acknowledged that we even existed we walked out and went across the street to their competitors. I will say I had excellent service from their competitors (Buick dealership) and may purchase a more expensive vehicle then I planned on initially buying. I will never go back to Sunnyside Chevy in Elyria again.

great buying process

by from wellington , oh |

I recently purchased a 2014 eqinox from sunnyside. Rick Belsito did a great job in all aspects of the process. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Looking forward to the free car washes and oil changes ! Keep up the good work !

Sunnyside Elyria

by from Lakewood, OH |

I recently purchased the Chevy spark from this dealership in December 2013. I already knew what I wanted, the car was pulled up at the door when I showed up. Mike Foley was the sales representative and exceeded my expectations. He was very friendly and explained everything clearly. He showed me around the dealership to show where the car repair service was located. This was an excellent experience for me. I was in and out in no time at all.

1st Impression of Dealship is outstanding

by from Parma, Ohio |

I knew what I was getting into when I called Rick Balsito up to start my car shopping; Rick has been my car salesman for YEARS. This dealership only enhanced their goals and dedications to the customer when they brought Rick onboard. That meant the rest was up to the dealership to impress me on this deal, I can say with complete satisfaction, I?m IMPRESSED!!!!! As a GM family vehicle purchase, what can a dealership really do when the prices are pretty much set, welllll, this sales manager found a way and it was the first time I didn?t have to question how, it favored me. I have a small minor issue with the car, nothing that the service department can?t deal with and I expect next week once I get it back up there everything will be ok and the dealings I have had with the service department, have been great, Tammy and Amber have treated me like a person, not a customer, trust me, you want to be treated like a person now days, being treated like a customer comes from some bodies text book of customer service, I?m a person, not a chapter in a text book. Thank you Sunnyside Elyria, I have also been a constant customer of the Sunnyside family, it has been an enterprise that I have always trusted compared to others in the local area.

Great Dealership

by from Loraain, Ohio |

Rick Belsito was very informative and patient, had most of the paperwork done via phone and e-mail all I had to do was show up and sign for my new 2013 Equinox :)

great service

by from elyria ohio |

i recently bought a 2013 malibu from sunnyside the service was wonderful thomas elliott was a great salesman when i went there they didnt have the one i wanted so he looked on his computer found one for me and had it on the lot in 2 days i recommend anyone who goes there to ask for tom

Best, friendly service for my new Cruze

by from North Olmsted OH |

I had looked at the used 2013 Chevy Cruz about 10 days ago, speaking with Charlie Sizemore. I told him I would be back before the end of November to purchase same vehicle. Yesterday, I spoke with Dan and he was SO VERY NICE!! and helped me with all the paperwork. There was no hassle to try to sell me a more expensive car, Dan especially helped me transfer my old Dodge Caravan to a friend's house locally. and I am going back to have all the features of my new car explained to me. I would highly recommend their sales and service!!! I had reseached this Cruz and knew exactly what I wanted when I first went to the dealership. Thank you everyone at Sunnyside Chevy for making my car purchase easy and no pressure saleship!!!

Great Dealership

by from Seven Hills, Ohio |

Mike Foley was aswesome! Made us feel very comfortable and absolutely no pressure! At to top it off, they had the best price out the door on the car! Thanks so much Josipa and Andrew