1100 E Broad St, Elyria, OH 44035

New 888-597-0523
Used 877-711-4210
Service 888-217-7525

Sunny will save you money!

Excellent service!

by from N. Ridgeville, Ohio |

The service department receptionist was very nice and helpful, making sure to get my car in right away. My windshield wipers were broken and it had been raining alot, definitely needed them! The service writer was also very nice. He called soon after I dropped it off with the cost and time it would be ready. And he was right on! I also had a check engine light on and it was late in the day when I took it in and the technician made sure to stay and get it fixed because I couldn't leave my car, as I had an early appt. They also washed my car which was in desperate need. I really appreciated everyone's great service!

great dealership great experiance.

by from Elyria Ohio |

Great experience with my salesman Jerry Roberts. Really went out of his way to get me exactly what I wanted from vehicle to final price. Made everything go extremely smoothly and worked around my busy schedule to get this deal done quickly. I'm looking forward to making all my future purchases and having all my service done at Sunnyside Chevrolet in Elyria Ohio. Thank you William H Reed

Fantastic service, low-pressure, great follow up

by from Elyria OH |

We stumbled onto the Sunnyside sales lot while waiting for the service department to assess the problems with our current car. Mike was incredibly friendly and nonjudgmental as we told him our circumstances and concerns about financing a car. He helped us look at used cars as well as lease options and worked to get us the best deal on trading in our existing car. Buying a car is never easy, but Mike and Bob made it as painless as possible!

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

Quick and friendly service. Great waiting room. Same day appointment for oil change.

tonybcruzing

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Rick Belsito was excellent and walked my wife and myself through all our options and helped us to go through them, including leasing. We were very pleased with his knowledge and compassion for our current financial situation.

Great Sales Team!!

by from Elyria, Ohio |

The best customer service I have received in a long time. Phil the sales associate I had was amazing. Phil knew that I was working with another dealership at the same time and understood. Never became "pushy" and knows that car shopping can be very stressful. The communication I got from Phil and Dave was a 10. Each of them called me and updated me on the location of my truck, on my credit application, and then three days after I purchased the truck, Phil called just to see how I was doing and how the truck was. The hour drive to Sunnyside was definitely worth it. Thank you Phil and Dave. Joe

Exceptional service, great personnel

by from Brook Park, OH |

I felt extremely "special" by all personnel; I got door to door service and was treated like I was the most important customer in the building. Love my new car and would definitely recommend your dealership, in fact, have already sung your praises! A special shout out to Matt and Rick for their excellent service. I was without a vehicle and was picked up and received a good deal and a wonderful new vehicle that was within my budget! Thanks guys.

Mirror replacement

by from Eaton township Ohio |

the repair on my truck was completed quickly so I could get back to my daily schedule. As always the staff was friendly and made my visit as painless as possible.

Sunny Side Chevy

by from Elyria, Ohio |

I had a very good experience all in all. My sales person was very friendly and helpful. I actually saved some money for a change too!!!

Caring & Efficient Service!

by from Elyria, Ohio |

I checked in for service on my Malibu LTZ2. They quoted a time and said I had a recall they had to fix. I asked to borrow a loaner vehicle to run errands and they lent me a Cruze while they fixed my car! So Nice! Efficient and they were done before the quoted time!

A Truly Enjoyable Experience!

by from Elyria, OH |

In July of 2014, I purchased from a different Chevy dealership and rated them, and the salesman, fives across the board. We are going to have to offer a higher rating to accurately describe my experience with Sunnyside Chevrolet and my sales consultant, Jason Eyman. In over 40 years of experience purchasing vehicles (and I have purchased many), I have never had such an enjoyable time with the process. I came in looking for a 7 year old used Avalanche, and left as the owner of a brand new 2015 Silverado LT Double Door! I absolutely love this truck and have Jason to thank for offering his guidance, expertise and opinion. Hats off to Jason, Finance Manager Dave Samples, and Operating Partner Gregg Pawluk for their exceptional customer service. I would give them all tens across the board!