Team Kia

158 Manchester St, Concord, NH 03301

Used 888-347-1624

Awesome experience!!!

by from Norwalk, CT. |

I would have to say that Team Kia is on top of their game when it comes to a customer's wants and needs. I NEEDED to get out of my current car due to poor gas mileage. I was on a business trip in New Hampshire and Team Kia went above and beyond. I met everyone from the General Manager-Mike Riley, the Sales Manager- Rob Miller, my salesperson Harold Davis, and Bob Lasher the Finance Manager. I would say based on the customer experience I had with everyone at Team Kia, I would happily drive the two and a half hours from my home to buy another car from them.

#1 Place to buy a KIA

by from Dover, NH |

Team KIA in Concord NH, is by far the best place to purchase a KIA. I just purchased my second KIA from Team KIA. I love these guys, great customer service, no pressure sales, extremely accommodating along with an excellent price for my Sorento and fair trade in value. Mike the sales manager along with salesperson Rob were both extremely helpful with my purchase. Their prices on Sorentos were the best within a 200 mile radius of my home. I just find the sales process very easy with TEAM KIA. This is why I love dealing with these guys. I called Mike, had told him what I was looking for in a vehicle. Mike along with Rob quoted me prices along with a trade in value for my car. They email me the prices that they quoted as confirmation. I drove down to Concord, finalized the transaction without a hitch. Rob took time to show me the cars that I was interested in, pointing out the best value for my dollar. I would highly recommend Team KIA for anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Not Satisfied

by from Plymouth, NH |

When we bought our new Kia Sorento from Team Kia we did our homework and knew what the final price should have been. During negotiating, the salesman only wanted to talk payment, not vehicle price, and the initial payment they came out with was insulting. We immediately started to get up to leave, but they managed to keep us there, and after about an hour of needless negotiating, we finally agreed on a price that was okay, not great by any means. Lets put it this way, our payment ended up $130.00 less a month than what they initially offered for the same length of contract. Goes to show how hard they tried to screw us. The last several vehicles we've purchased from other dealers, there was very little haggling, with initial price offerings at or below invoice. Not the case at Team Kia. I honestly could have shrugged this off though, I mean, I guess I can't blame them for trying to make as much as they can on the sale. But what really ticked me off about these guys is that they told us if we referred anyone to them we would receive $50. We did send business their way, my wife's boss loved the vehicle and wanted the exact same thing, so we gave her all of our paperwork, sales contract and all. She went to the dealership and purchased the exact same vehicle. Not surprisingly, we did not hear from the dealer for referring someone. Whatever, didn't really care. But then a couple months later we start getting phone calls about the vehicle needing service, and they mentioned the bonus if we refer someone to them, so of course we said that we already did but never received anything. They said they would look into it and get back to us. You guessed it, never heard back from them. I don't care about the fifty bucks, just find it surprising that they would risk losing a customer over it, which they have.

Beware of these guys

by from Shirley,MA |

Stay away from this place. Amateurs. Unprofessional. They use strong arm tactics to break you down. Mike Riley and Dylan Mountain are rip off artists. You can do much much better than this place. Don't bother to go there.

edward allen

by from gilford, NH |

I would like to thank both mikes at Team Kia, for the AWESOME buying exp. that I had yesterday when I bought my 2006 ford f150. I would recommend everyone in the state of NH to give them a shot to get you a good deal

Good business!

by from Alton, NH |

We just traded our Jeep Liberty for a 2012 Kia Soul. From the moment our salesman, Andre, introduced himself to us, to our walk-though the service department as we were treated with professionalism and respect. The business manger, Bob, was a joy to work with and he did his best to get us a monthly payment that was within our budget goal. We'll recommend Team Kia to our friends and family - this is a great little dealership with no glitz or glam; just hard working professionals doing their best. We're very pleased with our new Kia and very glad we found Team Kia.

100% satisfied (a 1st in my car-buying experience)

by from surry, me |

I go into a car dealership expecting to be taken for a ride (and I don't mean the test drive). It was thus a pleasant surprise when everyone at this dealership acted with honesty and integrity throughout the process of purchasing my new (to me) Kia and trading in my Subaru. I think this is the first time I have purchased a vehicle and been left 100% satisfied with the experience. It was worth the 500 miles round-trip to the dealership!