Pre-owned Car & Truck Liquidation Outlet

Open To The Public - Special Finance People On Location

1 of 1 review

Poor Business Practices

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We made an offer on a vehicle and the dealer denied us. That is their right, but the next day I found the same vehicle on their website for $900 cheaper. They did not honor the online price and changed the website while I was online with them. I also found the same vehicle at the reduced online price at cars.com. Once again, the dealer refused to honor the price. They stated it was an error. I contacted the dealer board after the first incident and all the prices were corrected online. We than got a call from one of the salesman (we've been talking back and forth via phone) asking if we can increase our offer by $500. We said no, but after looking around for a while, we contacted a salesman and said we would increase our offer by the $500. We were then contacted and told the manager would not accept that offer now and that he would only accept it if another $100 and change was added to it (he told the salesman to not bring any other offer back to him). So once again, not honoring a price we were given. We did not purchase the vehicle and will be filing a BBB complaint against the company.

(1-1 of 1 review)