Acadiana Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-925-2048
Service 877-843-2685

Horrible Service Dept

by from Church Point , Louisiana |

I will never and i say never buy from this place. First they dont fix the problem time after time after time. They are rude and then when u do have to pay for a repair it is outrageous, 52 dollars to repair a tire, that is bull. Then they say your warranty is out when u have brought the vehicle back for the same issue from day on of purchase. This is the worst service dept I have ever worked with.

December 13, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your less than favorable experience at the dealership service department. We understand that customer service is an important part of your purchase experience, and we would like to learn more. Would you please contact us at your earliest convenience? We look forward to hearing from you, Terry Prejean Customer Relations Manager 877-661-6051

Reported a pricing error on a vehicle advertised

by from Jeanerette, LA. |

While I understand that sometimes pricing errors do happen now and then I don't understand how the price is advertised nation wide and nobody catches it until several days later when you contact them to buy the vehicle.

May 30, 2014

We apologize for the pricing error. There was an issue between the servers. We understand this is very frustrating and are always working hard to avoid these kind of mistakes.

Satisfied Customer!

by from Lafayette |

I had an awesome shopping experience! My salesman was very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable! He made my car shopping experience a breeze! I would definitely recommend Acadiana Dodge to friends and family!

poor customer service

by from Rayne, LA |

I will never purchase from this dealership again. First of all customer service is not what is should be. To get an oil change is an act of congress, they are not open on the weekend for the working people. They close at 5:30 during the week so it you live out of town your out ot luck getting there before they close and if you do guess what its to late to do anything. You are not told this at any time during the purchase.

Great customer service, even after purchase!

by from Lafayette, LA |

I purchased a new Ram truck about 6 months ago.. Buying was easy, salesman was great and the service department is awesome! So fast and nice. Definitely recommend this dealership.

time wasted

by from Lafayette, LA |

My truck was making clicking sound from the a/c vent. I was told there was a wait but wow. 7 1/2 hours later, i finally leave the dealership. If i was told that they could not work on the truck today, i would have brought it back another day and would have understood. Making me wait at a dealership for 7 1/2 hours is not good customer service and not good management.

Mrs L E Meaux

by from Broussard La |

Have used this dealership for both purchasing new and used cars also for service. I was not very satisifed with the current repair on my Chrysler Sebring. My husband had to go back and fix some of the connections that were not put back into place. Also the tech scratched the console that had to be removed to install a new shifting cable. All in all they are usually very good to deal with.

posative experience review

by from oakdale, la |

first i would like to say that the dealership had inventory that you could see a wide selection. second the salesman's knowledge of inventory and knowledge of products was very helpfull. third cost discussion was brief and straight forward. also well within resurch amount

June 26, 2012

Thank you for stopping by. We appreciate your time and look forward to working with you very soon. If there are any questions or if there is anything we can do to earn your business please give us a call.

awesome

by from church point,la |

Excellant service with a smile. My salesman is a people person always trying to help us and he does.

June 26, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued patronage.