A Class Motors

(2.5) 6 Reviews

1140 Luke St, Irving, TX 75061

Used 888-286-3358

Biggest liars on earth! Don't buy from them!

by from Dallas TX |

I have purchased a used Audi from this dealership. A day later the check engine light came on, I called the dealer and they didn't seem to care a single bit, told me it's my own problem. A/C stopped working in the next few days. Buyers beware! Max and Ryan will lie to your fave until they get your cash from you

never heard back

by from Dallas Tx |

I used this site to contact them by filling out my contact info and I never heard back from them. I tried to call a week later and no one answered, it just kept ringing.

Untrustworthy and horrible service.

by from Hurst,Texas |

In late July My mother purchased a vehicle from A Class Motors in Irving. As long as I had the money they wanted they were all talk. As they recieved the money all my problems were irrelevant to them. The car , in which is still in my posession , was purchased in late july. Now in november , we are still yet to get the title and the lisence plates. The world and back was promised until the car was payed off. A title does not take months to recieve, the longest it will take is more then likely just a month. I would advise you to not EVER go here, do refer family, or friends to them.This place is the BIGGEST rip off ive ever witnessed. As we went about seeking the things we didnt have from A Class Motors, the dealer ( Max ) , said " i dont understand why you are making a big deal out of this , it is just a peice of metal " . It wasnt JUST a peice of metal when the payments were being made.

Great guys to deal with

by from Plano, Texas |

I have purchased some cars from them and they do a great job. They are very trustworthy and will go that extra mile to assist you as a custome. Will do business again

Terrible service after sale

by from Dallas, tx |

After buying a car from a class motors on May 2, We never heard from them again regarding our concern. They pay lip service to your questions and concerns yet never follow through on what they say they will do. We have called numerous times regarding our title and license plates and 2 1/2 months later we still have not either. We will never purchase a vehicle from this company again. They are not trustworthy.

Make the car shopping experience as comfortable as

by from Whitesboro, texas |

I have bought my last two cars from this dealership, an have been extremely pleased both times! They do everything they can to make the experience as fast and comfortable as possible. I live 2 hours away, and they had everything ready for me when I got there, and have answered any questions I have had. They worked with me to reach the a price and payment most comfortable with me, and went out of their way to make sure I was leaving in the car I wanted! Best dealership I'be ever bought from! Thanks A Class Motors!