Visalia Toyota

922 S Ben Maddox Way, Visalia, CA 93292

Used 559-627-4777

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Tulare |

From start to finish this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. (I have had more than my share)I contacted the dealership regarding something I had seen on line. Lawrence was the sales rep that I reached he stayed in touch with me letting me know when the vehicle would be for sale. His service was excellent! Along with Alfred and Brian Visalia Toyota you have some really good people working on your team. GREAT JOB! THANK YOU

A pretty good experience turned great

by from Los Osos, CA |

We bought a pre-owned Toyota Sienna from Visalia Toyota. The buying process was easy, and the minivan is awesome. We're big toyota fans, so we knew what we wanted, and Visalia Toyota made it easy. The car was toyota certified used, so it underwent an inspection to make sure everything was in working order. ' The day after we bought it, it wouldn't start. The battery was totally dead. I contacted the salesperson, and he wasn't much help. I bought a battery and a few days later I got a letter from the owner, Don Groppetti, that said he hoped we had a good experience. I contacted Don via email and he immediately got to work helping me out. I emailed him a copy of my battery receipt, and he mailed me a check to cover it's cost. It's nice to know a place like this is being run correctly from the top down. I really appreciate Don reimbursing us for the battery.

Now you see it, now you don't.

by from Visalia, CA |

The price for the Rav4 was fair, but the slight of hand addition of extended warranty, theft insurance and multi-year car wax deal without our approval was deceptive. We only realized that those items were added after hours of preliminary stuff and were in the finance office to sign all the final papers. We felt as though we were purposely misled. Can you imagine?

Visalia Toyota responded to this review

April 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your concern: I regret that your experience did not live up to your expectations. If you would like to discuss your concerns and work toward a satisfactory resolution please contact me (Don Groppetti) directly at 559-627-4777 ext. 2201. I look forward to hearing from you very soon and thank you for your business.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Visalia |

I knew what I wanted, had cash to pay, and still the entire process took 4 hours! The RAV4 is a great vehicle, and the only negative is small cup holders- drinks tip over. The dealer and sales process was painful!

Visalia Toyota responded to this review

April 15, 2013

Pain is not our mission nor intent, I regret that you feel the way you do. I do appreciate your business and your willingness to bring this to our attention. I would like to discuss what we might do to improve our process, please feel free to contact me directly at 559-627-4777 ext 2201. Don Groppetti