Ray Chevrolet, Inc

New 888-248-3279
Used 888-241-1678
Service 877-736-8315

CALL RAY CHEVY TODAY and ASK FOR WALTER MONCEAUX

Great warm and friendly service from everyone.

by from Lafayette, LA |

Everyone was so inviting. I test drove the best truck in the world and then couldn't get it without a co-signer. But the rep that was dealing with me was awesome! I would recommend them to anyone. All the vehicles were cleaned and looking good waiting for there potential owners. Hopefully real soon I'll be meeting up with him(whose name I wont mention)again and sealing the deal. They've got a great selection of cars and trucks!

No hassle dealer!!!

by from New Iberia, La |

Purchased my new 2015 Chevy Equinox with Keith McLin at Ray Chevrolet in Abbeville, La.. Great experience!!! No hassle business!!!!!! Highly recommend him and Ray Chevrolet!!! I am a repeat customer there because of my past experience!!!!!

Great experience

by from Lafayette, la |

I purchased a 2015 Silverado. The day I went in (to showroom) I was pricing vehicles. I had no intention on agreeing to purchase anything. Ray was the 4th placed I had priced a vehicle (I was shopping for Chevy,Ford,GMC). After going over some vehicle prices, my purpose for being a Ray Chevy was done. Before I left, Joel (sales) asked me what could he do to get my business today. He almost got exacly what I wanted on everything I asked for, and by the end of the week I was in a new truck. It was a good experience. We plan to shop at Ray in the future and if Joel is still there when we buy a new vehicle for my wife (next year), we will buy from him........it also helped that Ray had the lowest price!!

Quick response to my internet email. Very helpful.

by from Lafayette, La |

Vehicle already had depositon I was interested in. It was a good deal! Also, I decided to purchase earlier year truck than one they had.

great experience

by from abbeville, la |

For any automotive need, this dealership will make you feel at home. The service dept. employees are friendly, helpful & committed to making your service visit problem free. The sales staff for new & used cars are knowledgeable, courteous & want to help you find the right car or truck. The administrative staff also work hard on the paper work needed to complete your transaction in all departments.