Bay City Ford, Lincoln,

2205 Veterans Memorial Dr., Abbeville, LA 70510

New 866-269-2509
Used 866-260-6508
Service 888-904-3980

"We're Closer than you think!!"

Great Folks

by from Erath, LA |

These folks are honest and trustworthy. No gimmicks here. Love my F-150. Bryant Hebert was very professional and knowledgeable.

From BMW to Ford

by from Erath, LA |

I recently traded in a BMW with this dealership for a Ford F-150. I received very good money for my car and got a great price on the F-150. At first the figures were a little off, but the dealer did everything possible to get the price down and make me comfortable. I will purchase all my Ford vehicles with Bay City Ford in Abbeville. Thank you Doug Campbell for making it easy. I love my F-150.

Proud of my escape

by from Maurice, LA |

I am an SLCC student who wanted a new vehicle. Ford was on my list. Mr Doug Campbell and Chad Fortier treated me right and were very helpful. I am on a budget, and needed a low monthly payment. They made it happen. Go see Doug or Chad in Abbeville at Bay City Ford.

Great Diesel work

by from Lafayette, LA |

I did not purchase my F-250 Diesel from this dealership, but the one I bought it at was backed up for 2 weeks. I had some slight issues. Sherry told me to bring it in and they would get on it right away. They got my vehicle in and out and got me back on the road. Great folks. I will get all of my maintenance done with them in the future and will purchase my next vehicle there.

Great Guys at Bay City Ford

by from Youngsville, LA |

I was in the market for a truck. Bryant Hebert and Chad Fortier did a great job listening to my needs and helping me get into the truck I wanted. I will purchase all of my future vehicles with Bryant at Bay City Ford.

Ordered what I wanted

by from New Iberia, LA |

I needed a specific truck for what I do. I was told by other stores that they could not be ordered. The friendly guys at Bay City sat down, went over Ford's order document with me, and a few weeks later I had the truck that I wanted. I recommend doing business with these folks. They listen and try to please.

Nice, comfortable, easy

by from Erath, LA |

Easy folks to get along with. Straight Forward, no games or gimmicks. I love the new Explorer.

No Pressure or gimmicks

by from Abbeville, LA |

I ended up at this small town dealership after being pressured at one of the larger dealerships in the area. I was immediately greeted by Mr Doug Campbell. He and Chad Fortier were very polite and professional and found the truck that met my needs. Everything was straight forward and clear. I would highly recommend these guys to everybody looking for a Ford Vehicle. Thanks Mr Doug and Chad Fortier!!

Doug Campbell is a great salesman

by from Maurice, LA |

I bought my F-150 with Doug Campbell. He and Chad Fortier made it super easy. It is good to deal with a long time salesman, and one of the family members (Chad) of the dealership actually negotiates with you personally. Very personal and professional. I highly recommend Bay City Ford in Abbeville.

Great salesman with out attuide

by from New Iberia La. |

I was looking on line for a ford explorer and shopped around. Bay City ford came in the lowest price with more bells and whistles than we were looking for. This one dealership applied pressure on us and we left and went to Bay City. The salesman was nice and took care of our needs he seemed to care about our needs no the most expensive vehicle he had on lot. We purchased the explorer we had been waiting for thanks to the great sales staff at Bay City Ford in Abbeville.