Bay City Ford, Lincoln,

2205 Veterans Memorial Dr., Abbeville, LA 70510

New 866-269-2509 New 866-269-2509
Used 866-260-6508 Used 866-260-6508
Service 888-904-3980 Service 888-904-3980

"We're Closer than you think!!"

will never buy here again

by from Lafayette, la |

I have a problem with the alignment of the drivers side door. It seems this would be a simple adjustment. When I brought it to the dealer I was sent to their body shop. The first words out of the body shop manager was, "you didn't buy a Lamborghini". He stated that the cars are mass produced and he didn't know how to fix it. I have made no less than 10 phone calls to the dealership to speak to a manager and left multiple messages. I have not received a return call from anyone. With the experience I have had with these people, I wouldn't trust them with telling me the air pressure in the tires is correct. If I could return the car and buy somewhere else I would.

Best Diesel Tech in Area

by from New Iberia, LA |

I was recommended to see Mike for my diesel issue. Two other dealerships could not solve the problem. I spoke to Josh (the service manager) in the service department and he was really receptive to my needs. He was actually in diesel repair before becoming manager. ANyway, the other dealerships in the area gave me bad information and were unable to solve my issues. Mike and Josh were very clear and made me feel comfortable. This place is great. These guys are first class, and they will fix your diesel truck. The building is old, but I did not feel it was right to lower their score by pointing it out. They are simply old school!!

Love my Mustang

by from Lafayette, LA |

I wanted the Mustang and Bryant Hebert convinced me that the ecoboost engine was the way to go. Love my Mustang, Love Bay City and would recommend Bryant as a Sales representative. He was very knowledgeable. Go see these folks. They are what I call "country" . They talk straight, don't play funny games, and do their best to meet your needs.

Love my escape

by from Youngsville, LA |

The Ford escape that I bought from Bay City in Abbeville is awesome. Bryant Hebert really listened to my needs and recommended my vehicle. It was an easy process, no pressure. Bryant showed me all the features, then told me to drive the car alone, to be fair. I got the notes I wanted and am very impressed with these friendly people. Give them a shot if you want a ford. I Love Love Love my escape.

Diesel repair is great

by from Lafayette, LA |

I went to several places with my F-250 diesel problems and got the run around. Mike and the team figured it out. Thank You Bay City. I was recommended to you and am pleased with the service.

Great Folks

by from Erath, LA |

These folks are honest and trustworthy. No gimmicks here. Love my F-150. Bryant Hebert was very professional and knowledgeable.

From BMW to Ford

by from Erath, LA |

I recently traded in a BMW with this dealership for a Ford F-150. I received very good money for my car and got a great price on the F-150. At first the figures were a little off, but the dealer did everything possible to get the price down and make me comfortable. I will purchase all my Ford vehicles with Bay City Ford in Abbeville. Thank you Doug Campbell for making it easy. I love my F-150.

Proud of my escape

by from Maurice, LA |

I am an SLCC student who wanted a new vehicle. Ford was on my list. Mr Doug Campbell and Chad Fortier treated me right and were very helpful. I am on a budget, and needed a low monthly payment. They made it happen. Go see Doug or Chad in Abbeville at Bay City Ford.

Great Diesel work

by from Lafayette, LA |

I did not purchase my F-250 Diesel from this dealership, but the one I bought it at was backed up for 2 weeks. I had some slight issues. Sherry told me to bring it in and they would get on it right away. They got my vehicle in and out and got me back on the road. Great folks. I will get all of my maintenance done with them in the future and will purchase my next vehicle there.

Great Guys at Bay City Ford

by from Youngsville, LA |

I was in the market for a truck. Bryant Hebert and Chad Fortier did a great job listening to my needs and helping me get into the truck I wanted. I will purchase all of my future vehicles with Bryant at Bay City Ford.