Atlanta Best Auto Collection

Atlanta Best Auto Collection

4539 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30341

Used 888-889-3476

Best Deals on Quality Cars!!

Great car buying experience

by from Gainesville fl. |

I had a bad taste in my mouth after driving south 5hr, to buy a specific car, last week. The dealer told me it was in perfect condition, only to find it had a crack going across the dash board. I found the same model car at Atlanta best auto collection, called the dealer and asked him about the condition. He said "perfect". I was thinking 'yeah, right'. I decided to make the drive and check it out anyway. To my surprise, he was right? The car was perfect and they gave me a great deal. Took about 30min to do the paperwork and I was driving off in my new ride.

Horrible Dealer

by from Athens, ga |

Bought a car from these guys and overall they were just terrible. Drove of the lot with an okay used car but then the engine check light came on. After going back severL times their mechanics made it past emissions so they wouldn't get in trouble. Don't buy a car from here!!!

Atlanta Best Auto Collection responded to this review

July 30, 2014

hi, you must be mistaking us from another dealer, if not please provide us with a last six of VIN# & make or model of the vehicle, so we can address this issue.. your complaint is very basic with no information it seems like you might just be another dealer trying to put our reputation down. thank you Atlanta best auto collection

Vehicles have clean titles.....dirty backgrounds.

by from Smyrna, TN |

I went down to look at a 2008 G35S Sedan. The dealers location already sparked an OMG reaction from me. First off they were very rude to my grandparents. The vehicles seemed like they were in good condition until you start it up. As soon as i started it up i immediately knew, i was going to need valvework a new timing chain new motor mounts and a very good cleaning overall. When i test drove the car, they didnt go with me. They also didnt ask for my drivers license. I ended up not buying from them. They asked what they could do and i told them for 17k i could get a new one. I offered 12 because of all the work that i woulda had to do. Shoulda read the reviews of this dealership before i got there.

Atlanta Best Auto Collection responded to this review

July 30, 2014

hi, it just seems like you tried to give a low offer that we could not sell the car for, that happens daily in every dealership. this is the negotiation process. thank you, Atlanta best auto collection.

Buyer Beware

by from Woodstock, GA |

This dealer purchases vehicles at auction with frame damage, prints a carfax before the damage can be noted and shows the buyer a clean carfax and states that the vehicle has not been in an accident. When questioned a few days later after the vehicle was inspected by a mechanic who discovered obvious framed damage, the dealer claims they had 'no idea'. Then when the dealer was asked to pull a new carfax, he did not want to but ultimately did. The damage was posted at that time and the dealer said 'oh, I don't know how that happened'. Absolutely no integrity. This dealer gives used car salesmen their bad reputation. Ultimately the buyer is stuck with a vehicle that isn't worth nearly what they paid for it.

Terrible experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

They sold me a piece of junk. They agreed to make repairs on the car but never did. They claimed they did the repairs and I wouldn't have any trouble passing emissions but I later discovered that they didn't do the repairs when I took it to a master mechanic after failing emissions. $500 - $1000 for repairs and penalties for late registration.

best buying experience yet the worst product sold

by from Omaha ne |

I bought a 2008 Honda Pilot from this guys. When it comes to customer service they seem to be nice. But don't be deceived by their niceness. Going there all the way from Omaha Nebraska to buy a car from them was a useless adventure. I asked them to give me a CD to put in the player to check if it was working they could not find a CD in the whole place. It turns out the CD player part of the sound system was not working. I was told we will reimburse you for that later. And later told to remove it and send back to them to fix. Then later they told me find somebody to do it and we will pay. That never happened. I had to purchase and install a new sound system in a 2008 Honda Pilot because they took it out and replaced it with a useless one. It also turns out even the original wiper on the car was removed and replaced with a useless aftermarket wiper and blades. As if that was not enough. The original marts in the car was removed. Even parts of the engine was replaced by some used aftermarket parts that was not original Honda part. This guys are fraud fraud fraud fraud. It may not come to light right away when you purchase a vehicle from them because they will polish it and make it seem as if everything was great. Stay away from them they are fraud.

I found them to be very honest and fair

by from Marietta, GA |

I had a very positive buying experience with Alberto. I had done research on the car I wanted and when I saw they had one with extra low mileage, I went to see it. They let me take it home with me, and I returned the next day, and they had all the paper work taken care of. The whole process was efficiently and quickly done. I would go there again and recommend their place of business to anyone. Their prices are the lowest I have found too.

Don't be "Stupid"

by from Portland, Oregon |

Don't be "stupid". Don't be "stupid"... that's what the owner (Wes) called me when I told him about the $1500 I had to spend fixing the car THE DAY AFTER I BOUGHT IT! Don't get me wrong, the staff (Cesar) was very friendly and helpful and the transaction was smooth and easy. The problem came after I drove off of the lot. Wes told me that he sells cars for cheap and people should know that they are going to have to do maintenance (mine included new brakes, new tires (which I obviously knew before buying the car), a new fuel sensor, and an oil change). He said that you even have to do those things when you buy a new car! I asked him if he thought his customers should expect him to sell them cars that need all of that done the day they drive off of the lot, and he said that his customers should be smart, and use their brain! For the cherry on top, my car did not come with the IPOD interface cable that connects to the car, and when I went to read the owner's manual to figure out what i needed, i realied that they gave me an owner's manual for a completely different car! Don't be stupid... expect surprises!