Atlanta Best Auto Collection

4539 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30341

Used 888-889-3476 Used888-889-3476

Best Deals on Quality Cars!!

Great experience with this dealer

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had a very pleasant and welcoming experience with this dealer. I got a chance to check out a few vehicles before I got to make my final choice. I was treated well by the staff.

Don't go here

by from Atlanta |

Read other reviews. They say it all. Bad things going on here. Unhooking things so check engin light stays off, plus lots of other things. Wrecked car, said was not wrecked. Had paint all under the bottom to try and cover up. Power steering was leaking, bad bad bad. If you do go please have the car checked by a real shop.

Buyer do your homework before final purchase

by from augusta ga |

I purchased a 2006 lexus gs 300 with low miles and for a great price. After getting the paperwork done i left to go home. On the way home the transmission started to slip. The manager told me to bring it back for repairs at no cost. I got it back from them a week later and it drove fine for a month and the same thing happened. The manager told me that he could not do anything for me cuz it was purchased as is. Took it to a dealership for inspection and my transmission is bad. This is a 5000 dollar job and the boss doesnt feel liable for this at all since it was purchased as is when the condition was noticed by me from day 1. I dont understand how someone can sleep at night doing bad business like this. My car is not working yet im making payments on it thru the bank. They have great cars and grear prices but my experience was a bad one. Waiting to here from them so that i can turn my review into a positive one.

Andre Ruiz

by from Atlanta,Ga |

Great service, very hands on..............................................................................................................................

GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

THE CARS WERE OF GREAT QUALITY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE PEOPLE WERE AWESOME! THEY MADE SURE TO STAY ON TOP OF THEIR JOB TO EFFICIENTLY GET US CUSTOMERS IN AND OUT IN A FASHIONABLE MANNER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Director of Educational Services

by from Sevierville, Tennessee |

My experience was excellent as it relates to customer feedback. Larry, wholesale buyer respresentative, was consistent and timely in contacting me and following up with me when I had questions. I was satisfied that he made his best effort to provide me with the most accurate information available. I was not able to complete a purchase transaction because I later discovered that the vehicle which I was considering was equipped with most of the equipment I prefer, but it did not have leather interior. I would be interested in further contacts if the vehicle meets my specifications for a Lexus 330 RX. Thank you.

Horrible Dealer

by from Athens, ga |

Bought a car from these guys and overall they were just terrible. Drove of the lot with an okay used car but then the engine check light came on. After going back severL times their mechanics made it past emissions so they wouldn't get in trouble. Don't buy a car from here!!!

Atlanta Best Auto Collection responded to this review

July 30, 2014

hi, you must be mistaking us from another dealer, if not please provide us with a last six of VIN# & make or model of the vehicle, so we can address this issue.. your complaint is very basic with no information it seems like you might just be another dealer trying to put our reputation down. thank you Atlanta best auto collection

Great car buying experience

by from Gainesville fl. |

I had a bad taste in my mouth after driving south 5hr, to buy a specific car, last week. The dealer told me it was in perfect condition, only to find it had a crack going across the dash board. I found the same model car at Atlanta best auto collection, called the dealer and asked him about the condition. He said "perfect". I was thinking 'yeah, right'. I decided to make the drive and check it out anyway. To my surprise, he was right? The car was perfect and they gave me a great deal. Took about 30min to do the paperwork and I was driving off in my new ride.

Vehicles have clean titles.....dirty backgrounds.

by from Smyrna, TN |

I went down to look at a 2008 G35S Sedan. The dealers location already sparked an OMG reaction from me. First off they were very rude to my grandparents. The vehicles seemed like they were in good condition until you start it up. As soon as i started it up i immediately knew, i was going to need valvework a new timing chain new motor mounts and a very good cleaning overall. When i test drove the car, they didnt go with me. They also didnt ask for my drivers license. I ended up not buying from them. They asked what they could do and i told them for 17k i could get a new one. I offered 12 because of all the work that i woulda had to do. Shoulda read the reviews of this dealership before i got there.

Atlanta Best Auto Collection responded to this review

July 30, 2014

hi, it just seems like you tried to give a low offer that we could not sell the car for, that happens daily in every dealership. this is the negotiation process. thank you, Atlanta best auto collection.

Buyer Beware

by from Woodstock, GA |

This dealer purchases vehicles at auction with frame damage, prints a carfax before the damage can be noted and shows the buyer a clean carfax and states that the vehicle has not been in an accident. When questioned a few days later after the vehicle was inspected by a mechanic who discovered obvious framed damage, the dealer claims they had 'no idea'. Then when the dealer was asked to pull a new carfax, he did not want to but ultimately did. The damage was posted at that time and the dealer said 'oh, I don't know how that happened'. Absolutely no integrity. This dealer gives used car salesmen their bad reputation. Ultimately the buyer is stuck with a vehicle that isn't worth nearly what they paid for it.