Vic Garrett Motors

Used 866-709-9251

You'll Love The Way We Buy

absolutely amazing

by from Sabine Parish, Louisiana |

As my husband and I were car shopping he said let's stop by Vic Garrett. I said no way! Their vehicles are too new and nice. We can't afford it. Well we stopped by anyway. Then omgosh!! They put us in the vehicle we wanted at the monthly payment we wanted! Their customer service is second to none! They even stayed open until nearly 8 pm just for us! They really care about people! They went above and beyond for us! The quality of the used vehicles are amazing! !! I would recommend them to everyone! We will always do business with them!

February 16, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review, Ashley. We are certainly happy that you decided to come in and let us do our best for you guys! And remember, if you ever need us we are always available to you. Happy driving!

im so happy with my car this is the second

by from stonewall lousiana |

I'm so happy with the car I got from them this is my second one God thank you for the blessings

February 16, 2015

Thank you, Jennifer! We know you have a lot of options when it comes to purchasing a vehicle and we are honored you chose Vic Garrett Motors...

Vic Did It!!!!!

by from stonewall, la |

I recommend any one who's trying to get a car to go straight to Vic Garret!!! They have the most amazing crew!!! Mr. Mike.. Mr. Jay.. MR. Tim was very nice and made my mother Jennifer and i felt welcomed!!! They assured my mother she was going to drive off in her new charger... And she did just that!!!!! Thank you guys so much and I'm looking forward to doing business with you all soon!!!!

February 16, 2015

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure taking care of you guys! We are always here for you when you need us!

great service

by from shreveport la |

I was very pleased with the service .my salesman willie curry went out of his way to help me get a vehicle my credit is bad but that dident stop him. i am happy and they really helped me when other dealers wouldent i will be purchasing my next vehicle from vics

January 19, 2015

Thank you for your great review, Terry. It was a pleasure serving you. We are always here when you need us!

very helpful and friendly

by from shreveport, la |

i was looking for a car and had little money and bad credit. they got me done and i am riding.

July 10, 2014

thanks for shopping with us. if there is anything we can do in the future please dont hesitate to give us a call thanks for ur buisness vic garrett

VIC GARRETT MOTORS

by from SHREVEPORT |

THIS IS A SMALL DEALERSHIP BUT THE SERVICE AND SELECTION IS OUTSTANDING. I WAS PLEASANTLY SUPRISED AT ALL THE DIFFERENT CARS THEY HAD AVAILABLE . I ENDED UP PURCHASING A 08 LEXUS 460. KARL REASOR MY SALESMAN NEW EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CAR. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS ON A VARITY OF CARS. THE MANAGER DAN GOT ME 3.49 INTREST RATE ON A USED CAR.(WOW)I WAS ONLY THERE AN HOUR AND I DROVE AND BOUGHT NY NEW CAR. IT WAS SO FAST AND EASY. I WILL BE TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS AS WELL AS YOU WHO ARE READING THIS IF YOUR GONNA BUY A CAR YOU NEED TO GO TO VIC GARRETT MOTORS BEFORE ANYWHERE ELSE