Papandrea's Automotive

Papandrea's Automotive

2 Riverside DR, Utica, NY 13502

Used 877-438-8605

Excellent cars at service at an excellent price!

Great Guys, High Quality Products

by from New Hartford, NY |

Got a new job and was looking to get into something a bit nicer than my '09 Mazda 3. Mike was hugely helpful in helping me find the right car, and helping me to make an educated decision. Wound up with a flawless '08 Audi A4 Quattro. Absolutely in love with my car. Mike even let me take the car over night to get it inspected by a place I trust to make sure everything was 100% with the car. The only problem it had was that it needed new tires, and Mike had no problem helping me out with that. Would DEFINITELY recommend Papandrea's to anyone looking for a luxurious, high quality used car, while not overpaying.

Papandrea's Automotive responded to this review

July 12, 2012

Thank you J.L it was and will always be a pleasure to take care of your vehicle needs. I appreciate the review very much and am very happy that your experience was a great one! we will see you soon!

Great experience, great car, no issues.

by from Utica ny |

Bought an Infiniti a year and a half ago. No problems no issues. Mike was great to work with and zero pressure. I am currently having him find me another vehicle.

Love my Infiniti

by from Utica Ny |

Just picked up my 2010 Infiniti coupe from Mike and the boys, they put new tires and brakes fro delivery even though only warn 50%, the car was waxed and reconditioned and looked like belonged in a showroom. A big part of my decision to buy there was the great price compared to the dealer, free loaner cars, and the Mike and the personal staff are great!

Mercedes Lover

by from Old Forge NY |

Just ordered my 2011 Mercedes E350 4matic 2 weeks ago, and picked up today, they asked that i fill out a survey online and I was happy too. I ordered a specific color, asked for perfect condition, and a special color leather, and miles. They delivered to the T, The car looks like new, runs perfect, and Im extatic and saved about $2,500 from the dealer! Thanks guys!