Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

11 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771

New 855-259-8611 New 855-259-8611
Used 855-259-7461 Used 855-259-7461
Service 855-259-9522 Service 855-259-9522

Welcome to Pride Hyundai of Seekonk!

Great place!

by from Seekonk Massachusetts |

Buy a car here! This place is great! Got me the best deal on a new Elantra! Love the car and my sales person Caitlin was awesome! I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends! Thanks again for my new Elantra!!!

Not completely pleased

by from Warwick RI |

I purchased a used car from this dealership. The salesman who sold me the car gave me this spiel on how he would be there for me. Well just today I went back and I approached him. I told him I was not completely happy with my experience. He said let's see what we can do about it and just walked away. AND NEVER CAME BACK. The gentleman who arranged the finance could not have been greater. He was excellent. Now he dealership claims that all their car go through rigorous inspection before they drive off the lot. Well, I guess rigorous mean, just sent it as is. Because my car had an issue that should have been apparent to them when they drove the car. Now they may have known and didn't fix it or they were oblivious to it. In which case their inspection of the car was not done, or not done properly. The guy who was going to be on my side the whole way, bailed after he got the sale. I have brought the car in two times since I bought it and both times it had to be fixed. Now these issue should have been discovered before the car was sold. But they weren't. I realize I am buy a used car but I would expect the same treatment as a person buying a new car. And not be abandoned by the very person who sold me the car. I would not recommend this dealership. But I would recommend the finance guy. He was beyond help.

great !

by from seekonk, ma |

I just recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai Elantra, Mike S worked with me to find a card that would work for me financially and that I liked. We had already looked at a couple dealerships in RI before coming to Pride and I was impressed with their customer interactions and no hassle. Mike was very honest with us and worked with us to meet a deal that we were both happy with. I would definitely recommend pride Hyundai, for their service and great cars.

Bad repair

by from prov RI |

Went there for years my last vist was terrible. They must have a new service tech never rotated my tires or filled engine with anti freeze after being paid for work in these areas among other little thing that never would have happened before

Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded to this review

October 24, 2014

I apologize for the miss communication. We will do everything in our power to rectify the situation. Thanks

Not a honest business

by from seekonk ma |

I found a truck online that pride had for sale so took a ride to check out the truck come to find out truck was in body shop I really liked the truck and proceed negotiations with dealership came to a agreement and I put a deposit on truck and signed the purchase agreement form with out test driving the truck because it was still in the shop and the earlest it would have been done was monday morning this was on friday morning friday afternoon at 5 pm they call me saying truck is all set and theres someone there that wants to purchase the truck and they ended up selling the truck they dont stand by there word.

Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded to this review

October 24, 2014

Your GREAT Peter D !

by from Lakeville |

I was at 1st hesitant about going there, but boy I worked with Peter DaCunha , and he was Great ! I went there with my daughter Kristy to buy a car , and I too ended up buying a car, so that tells you something ,Thanks Pride Hyundai and Peter . get ready Peter because I'll be sending my friends.

Gr8 Dealership!

by from Cranston,RI |

I was in the market to shop for a used car and a friend recommended me to visit Pride Hyundai, I was hesitant at the beginning, but I just decided to give them a chance and I am really glad that I did. I was greeted by a polite salesman Leon, who went the extra mile to listen to me. I walked out of there with a 2012 sonata with very few miles and warranty! And I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for your help Leon! I highly recommend the dealership to everyone.

Peter d

by from Newport |

Peter Dacunha thanks , for making my daughters car buying experience GREAT! She's so Excited with her new Sonata Limited, and my wife's happy so I'm happy .I'll be back for that Santa Fe in your showroom in December buddy. Thanks again .

The Best Experience

by from Coventry, RI |

I have visited many Hyundai Dealerships over the last few years. I have been driving Hyundai cars for many years.The quality and warranty is the best. My experience at Pride Hyundai in Seekonk has been the best experience yet. When you walk into the showroom, the place is clean. All the sales team are dressed appropraitely. The salesperson I had was John Swenson.He was very friendly,professional, and very knowledgeable of Hyundai cars. He was able to get me into the car I wanted with no hassell. I would recommend Pride Hyundai and John Swenson.

Pride Hyundai Baby!!

by from East Providence, R.I. |

I am a faithful customer of Pride's Service Dept. so when it came time to buy a new car I knew right where I was going to purchase my new Sonata. John Swenson was nothing short of fabulous!! His knowledge of the vehicles, his patience with my wife and myself in understanding our needs had a calming effect in what can be a very nerve racking experience. I will reccomend Pride Hyundai and John Swenson to all my family and friends. Thank You...........I love my new Sonata