Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

11 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771

Bad repair

by from prov RI |

Went there for years my last vist was terrible. They must have a new service tech never rotated my tires or filled engine with anti freeze after being paid for work in these areas among other little thing that never would have happened before

Not a honest business

by from seekonk ma |

I found a truck online that pride had for sale so took a ride to check out the truck come to find out truck was in body shop I really liked the truck and proceed negotiations with dealership came to a agreement and I put a deposit on truck and signed the purchase agreement form with out test driving the truck because it was still in the shop and the earlest it would have been done was monday morning this was on friday morning friday afternoon at 5 pm they call me saying truck is all set and theres someone there that wants to purchase the truck and they ended up selling the truck they dont stand by there word.

Your GREAT Peter D !

by from Lakeville |

I was at 1st hesitant about going there, but boy I worked with Peter DaCunha , and he was Great ! I went there with my daughter Kristy to buy a car , and I too ended up buying a car, so that tells you something ,Thanks Pride Hyundai and Peter . get ready Peter because I'll be sending my friends.

Great place!

by from Seekonk Massachusetts |

Buy a car here! This place is great! Got me the best deal on a new Elantra! Love the car and my sales person Caitlin was awesome! I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends! Thanks again for my new Elantra!!!

Gr8 Dealership!

by from Cranston,RI |

I was in the market to shop for a used car and a friend recommended me to visit Pride Hyundai, I was hesitant at the beginning, but I just decided to give them a chance and I am really glad that I did. I was greeted by a polite salesman Leon, who went the extra mile to listen to me. I walked out of there with a 2012 sonata with very few miles and warranty! And I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for your help Leon! I highly recommend the dealership to everyone.

Peter d

by from Newport |

Peter Dacunha thanks , for making my daughters car buying experience GREAT! She's so Excited with her new Sonata Limited, and my wife's happy so I'm happy .I'll be back for that Santa Fe in your showroom in December buddy. Thanks again .

The Best Experience

by from Coventry, RI |

I have visited many Hyundai Dealerships over the last few years. I have been driving Hyundai cars for many years.The quality and warranty is the best. My experience at Pride Hyundai in Seekonk has been the best experience yet. When you walk into the showroom, the place is clean. All the sales team are dressed appropraitely. The salesperson I had was John Swenson.He was very friendly,professional, and very knowledgeable of Hyundai cars. He was able to get me into the car I wanted with no hassell. I would recommend Pride Hyundai and John Swenson.

Pride Hyundai Baby!!

by from East Providence, R.I. |

I am a faithful customer of Pride's Service Dept. so when it came time to buy a new car I knew right where I was going to purchase my new Sonata. John Swenson was nothing short of fabulous!! His knowledge of the vehicles, his patience with my wife and myself in understanding our needs had a calming effect in what can be a very nerve racking experience. I will reccomend Pride Hyundai and John Swenson to all my family and friends. Thank You...........I love my new Sonata

Great Dealership. Great salesperson.

by from Westerly, RI |

I knew it was time for a new car, but was not sure weather I wanted a new or used. I was not sure if they would take my car in trade. I was not sure on anything.This was my first experienced buying from a dealer. I was greeted by salesman by the name of John Swenson.I explained to him everything. He then walked me over to his desk ,took some basic info from me.Well. before I knew it John was showing me some cars that I could afford. I took a test drive . I am now the owner of a slightly used Elantra and Pride took my trade. John took all the anxiety out of buying a car from a dealer. Thank you John. Your the best!!

Great Service

by from Seekonk Ma |

Roy Sr was who I dealt with at Pride, he was very polite and very attentive to my needs in choosing my car. I was really impressed with him I went to different dealers looking to buy a car and he wasn't like anyone I met. He made my buying experience a joyful one stress free. I recommend the dealership and Roy Sr if you are looking for a car...