Good Car Company

Good Car Company

953 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210

Used 888-815-1312

We Are Family Owned and Operated! No Games or Gimmicks!

Honesty and Integrity = Good Car Company

by from Gilbert, Az |

My husband and I had been looking for a particular "year, make and model" vehicle for several weeks. I was doing most of the leg work and had encountered countless "bait and switch" tactics along with downright rude and smarmy behavior from many sales people working for "big name dealers" throughout the Valley. Not only was it disheartening but it was stressful and unpleasant. Ready to give up, I happened upon Good Car Co. whilst perusing the internet one last time for the vehicle we were interested in. From our initial conversation with Good Car Company and Lee (our sales man) I felt like my husband and I were valued potential customers. Lee displayed honesty, integrity and friendliness from the beginning of the process of buying our vehicle to the end. We were treated as if we had been friends or family for years. We also met Lou and the rest of the guys too and everyone was simply wonderful. Together, we got the vehicle we wanted with zero stress or hassle! We love our new Chevy Equinox and there is no doubt we will continue to give Good Car Co. our business when purchasing a vehicle. If you don't buy your vehicle from Good Car Co. then you are missing out! They are also family owned and operated and I really like that my money went to a family and not some corporate idiot that could care less about the people their dealerships serve. Good Car Co. for the win! What a great team of people.

June 24, 2014

We love coming in and seeing reviews like this. We try our best to make car and truck buying an easy process, especially when it's 110 degrees out. Thanks for the great review Tee.

Review for Good Car Company in Mesa, AZ

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Personnel were pleasant, helpful. Vehicle priced right, our mechanics were thrilled with the excellent condition of the 2003 truck we bought. Considering we had some financial challenges, we got quick approval & payments that worked. Would recommend them if they have something on their lot that matches your needs.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for the positive review. Makes our day knowing we are able to sell a great product and have happy customers.

Great service

by from Scottsdale az |

I had an awesome experience buying a used truck from Good Car Company. Lou was very helpful and professional. He was able to answer every question about the vehicle, had it checked by a great mechanic and made the buying process very easy. He had the car detailed and in great condition for me. I highly recommend them.

February 5, 2014

Thank you for your Positive Review. We take pride in our Customer Service and Great Reputation. Just try our best to make car/truck buying easy and fast.

Great Service

by from Phoenix |

They worked with me and my situation i was in and helped me get the truck i wanted to get. When all other Loan companies said no to me they're lender said yes and it was a huge relief. However it was thanks to the staff since they worked it all out for me.

August 5, 2013

Thanks SJ. We do our best to make car/truck buying easy and hassle free.