Car Nation

1075 Newfield St, Middletown, CT 06457

Used 860-635-4711 Used 860-635-4711

HORRIBLE

by from Middletown CT |

They are HORRIBLE !!! you have to argue them down to get anything fixed on your car . Rude ! Don't recommend that dealer to anyone !!

Amazing

by from Yonkers new york |

I was recommended by a friend, drove all the way to Middletown from Yonkers New York. The owner greeted me and thanked me for visiting, It was my first time ever purchasing a car, so I was very nervous, he helped me out with the process and explained with detail what everything meant. the customer service is great, everybody is friendly and funny. I am excited to recommend all my friends and family.

Thee Best Dealership I've dealt with.!!!

by from Bridgeport, CT |

I have gotten all of my cars from them and the only thing negative to say is that I wish it was much closer to me. The employees are great, the cars are AMAZING, and they do the best job getting you in what you want no matter how your credit is since I've been denied by so many other dealerships. I've referred so many of my friends and family members to them and we are more than pleased with their service.! One of the best dealerships in Connecticut and as long as I'm around they have a lifetime customer.

Con artists and scammers!!!

by from cromwell, ct |

One of my family members bought a car from car nation. It broke down the first night they took it home maybe two miles away, didn't make it home. We had to leave it on the road and walk home. Now the problem with this car according to Google general consensus was that this particular make and model year has a faulty transmission. Alot of these cars just plain needed a brand new transmission. It took weeks for this car at their shop and then they sent it to another shop; meanwhile we had gone through two loan vehicles due to one being sold so we had to return it for another. Basically all Car Nation did was claim it was only one small part in the transmission that was busted. They fixed it, although the car would still randomly get stuck in gears and not shift down. They basically just fixed it long enough so that the warranty ran out and the car still keeps getting stuck in gears. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Regardless who now owns it or previously owned it.

Not the place to buy a vehicle

by from Wethersfield, CT |

I bought a 2005 Avalanche from Car Nation in Sept 2013. From day 1 I have had issues. My wife commented about the brakes when we took it for a test drive. We were told that the brakes would be fixed. We picked up the truck drove for one day and had to return it because the brakes weren't fixed plus the speedometer didn't work. Two weeks later I got the truck back.. First cold day I had to bring the truck back again because of no working heater plus the check engine light stayed on. They fixed the heater but their version of fixing the check engine light was by resetting the code, which of course resulted in the light coming back on. In February I had to bring the truck in for a new transmission. (When I bought the truck I was told I had a bumper to bumper warranty which turned out to be a limited drive train warranty) I brought the truck in to have the check engine light really fixed and found out that it needs plugs and wires, a serpentine belt, manifold bolts and gasket and the transmission coolant line repaired.. All this will cost $1,000 that is after me already putting in $1,500 for repairs. All these for a truck that as less than 3000 miles on it since I bought it.

Beware

by from Wethersfield, CT |

A little disillusioned today in regards to my 2005 Chevy Avalanche I bought at Car Nation.. By sheer accident I noticed masking tape on my rear drivers side door covering a tag. The tape was painted black, telling me my truck had been repainted. I ran a carfax and found out my truck had been in an accident in 2009.. I was told when I bought it that the carfax showed no accidents and had a clean record. I screwed up not the dealer cause I neglected to push to see the carfax after I asked to see it. Lesson learned even though this will most likely be my last vehicle. One of my several issues with Car Nation.. I brought my truck back to them with in the first month to tell them that the check engine light is on. I personally replaced 3 gas caps thinking that was the problem. When I brought it back to them about the issue.. All their mechanic did was reset the codes so the light would go out. Well now I am going to have to pay $200.00 out of my pocket to bring the truck to comply with CT emissions. Another issue with Car Nation is when I showed them proof of an identical truck at another dealership with less mileage they would not go down in price what they did do was give me a bumper to bumper warranty for my truck. Well 5 months after purchase the transmission went and their so called bumper to bumper warranty cost me $1,500.

Fantastic Experience

by from Hartford, CT |

My experience at the Car Nation dealership was the best car purchasing experience that I have ever had. Mr. Alvarado, who handled all the closing papers and collection of funds was most informative regarding Warranty plans and was extremely efficient in closing our sale. Alex Cicero, my salesman, was fantastic. He never pressured us into taking anything other than what I had my heart set on purchasing. Once my vehicle was delivered, he taught us at length all that was necessary for us to know about our new vehicle. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends. We LOVE our 2010 Lexus RX350. It's definitely the best car we've ever owned.

Maxwell

by from Middletown CT 06457 |

We have been dealing with Car Nation for over 3 years. Our children now purchase and service their vehicles at Car Nation. We have dealt with Hector, the same reputable salesman for this amount of time. The service and repair headed by manager George has been excellent. Any problems or issues have always been addressed promptly, clearly explained, and resolved to our complete satisfaction. The people at the service desk, and all the mechanics do their jobs above and beyond. Customer service at this dealership is one of the main reasons we continue to be part of the Car Nation family. We have recommended this establishment to all our family members and friends.

flexiable with people with diffucult credit

by from hartford ,ct |

With the bad economy and my credit was in question, i thought i had no options. but not only did i get a a great audi 05 a6 . after i went to the nissan and other dealers on New field st. Alex cicero guided me through the process of my new car. totally recommend this dealer.

great service

by from middletown ct |

ended up buying a used car. clean and nice... mechanic is one of the best I ever seen.. fix my old broken one and ended up buying a new one from them.. would recommended to all..