J & R Auto Sales

2800 W 12th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Used 877-467-1596

Customer experience

by from Spaulding, Il |

I purchased a 2006 ford explore and had a very nice salesman i forgot his name ...but they call him old guy and Tracy in the finance office got me an excellent rate and I paid for warranty , i am so glad i got one for peace of mind..in case I have have a repair that it covered..Thanks for being an awesome company with great employees!

March 30, 2015

I am thrilled your experience was a memorable one! We appreciate your response and business! We look forward to doing business with you in the near future. J&R Auto Sale, Inc.

Great Customer Service

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I recently relocated to Sioux Falls and within 2 months of living here my car caught on fire and was totalled. I was devasted, I didnt know anyone here or anything about any of the car dealerships here. While searching for a new vechile on cars.com I found a car that I wanted at J&R Auto. I went in to test drive the car and met with "The Old Guy" and he was very nice not pushy at all. I told him I really liked the car but there was a couple of things that I wanted fixed before I purchased it, he was quick to get these things resolved to my satisfaction and introduced me to Tracy who helped me get financed at the lowest interest rate available to me and got my payments where I needed them. I would highly recommend J&R Auto Sales to anyone looking for a used car.

March 30, 2015

J&R Auto Sales, Inc appreciates your business DeAnna. We look forward to your business in the future!

Great service. Awesome car

by from Sioux City |

I recently purchased a Chrysler 300 from J &R. I absolutely love my car. Tracy went above and beyond to make sure that I had the financing possible. It was an excellent experience and I highly recommend J & R to anybody that asks where I got my beautiful car. FYI, I'm trying to give it 5 stars, but for some reason it keeps changing to 4.

March 30, 2015

Our Dealership takes pride in reaching your needs! Thank you for your Business and we look forward to repeating your experience in the future! J&R Auto Sales, Inc.

Honesty and loyalty is everything!

by from Sioux Falls, S.D |

I came into J&R looking for a particular vehicle at a particular price and they didn't have it. I had been looking for a long time with a lot of run around and not so honest people. They are hard to come by these days. A few days later I got a phone call from Brian and he had the exact car for me. I couldn't believe it. He was honest with me about the vehicle, their vehicles and how J&R ran their business. I was very impressed...I bought the vehicle and am now a loyal customer. Brian is great! He knows his stuff, not only about the car I was looking for but about others that compared. I bought a Dodge Ram pickup from him and he had all the answers to my questions about it plus added knowledge. It was a smooth and easy transaction. I highly suggest both J&R and Brian. Brian went above and beyond for me. I have sent several customers his way (both men and women) and have all had the same experience. I don't usually write these things but I thought this one was worth it! Thank you to Brian and J&R for the great truck, service and honesty....I know they have a loyal customer in me and the others I've sent that way.

March 30, 2015

Thank you Galen R. for being a loyal customer! Our Staff at J&R Auto Sales, Inc. appreciates your response and business! J&R Auto Sales, Inc

Great place to shop for cars

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I recently bought a Dodge Dakota from Brian Smith. I came in there just looking for a new truck since mine was one tire in the grave. He gave me the star treatment and found the best truck for me. I had my old truck so long I could tell you everything about it. He went over every question I had about this truck and I left just as sure about it as I was with my old one. I liked how he and his team made it feel really easy instead of the pain in the butt experience I thought it would be. I was sure that I would have to sit there for hours talking to the credit guys and filling out forms, but it was so much quicker than I thought. I'll be coming back when it's time for a new truck again. I hope Brian is there when that time comes too!

March 30, 2015

Lucas, Thank you for purchasing with us! Our Team here appreciates you and your business! Look forward to working with you in the future! J&R Auto Sales, Inc.

Brian Smith is a great salesman

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I can't be more thankful for the experience I got from Brian Smith! We were in need for a new vehicle right away and he helped us find one that was perfect. He asked us a ton of questions and then gave us some selections to choose from, then he went over all the information he could about these cars so that we knew what we were looking at. His attitude was so receptive of our needs! He didn't even push cars on us! I've worked with other dealerships before and checked out J & R because the ones we went to were trying to push us into cars we couldn't afford. Brian cared more about are needs than selling the car (although I'm sure he still was trying ;)). We left very happy! AND we got the oil change voucher that we used!

March 30, 2015

Lacy, Thank you for your sharing your positive experience! We look forward to doing business with you in the Future! J&R Auto Sales, Inc

Great Experince

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I purchased a new vehicle in the last year from J & R auto sales. The sales associate (Brian Smith) was amazing! He helps us find the best vehicle for our family and both him and his crew were wonderful to work with. It was so great to have an experience where I didn't feel like I was pushed into a vehicle but more like he was finding one FOR ME. I would never go anywhere else!

Good experience

by from Sioux Falls sd |

We always shopped at the big lots. I felt we got a fair deal and enjoyed visiting with these guys. I would buy from here again

Wonderful buying experience

by from Marshall Minnesota |

In January I purchased a 2001 Honda CRV what was great was the sales staff knew what I was looking for them when they got it in on trade they gave me a call after they inspected and gave it an excellent detail job.hey let me test drive it for the afternoon and got me an excellent interest-rate through one of their lenders. One little problem with the blinker but they fixed it the next day totally happy with my Honda and my buying experience

Excellent great buy!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I purchased a 2006 Honda Odyssey Mini Van for my business with the help of Scott Purdy. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient while I tried out several of their very nice vans from all three of their dealerships here in Sioux Falls. I couldn't be happier with this van. It is gorgeous, low mileage, perfect shape, great gas mileage, AFFORDABLE and no maintenance except for oil changes so far. Plus I had a great time trying out several of their vans before deciding upon this one. I look forward to purchasing a car for my child going to college because of the pricing, quality and service. I have only one problem........Too many selections!!! i WILL DEFINITELY be back!!

March 30, 2015

Excellent Customer Judy! We appreciate your business and we most definitely look forward to doing business with you in the near future!