J & R Auto Sales

2800 W 12th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Used 877-467-1596 Used 877-467-1596

Randy made a deal and didn't stand by it......

by from Windom, MN |

Randy stated when I purchased the vehicle he could have the non working fuel sending unit fixed for $50.00 but when came time to repair he argued with me that he didn't say this and ended up charging me $150.00. Very bad way to do business in this day and age. At least I know where not to purchase a vehicle in the future. Added thought: He never contacted me after or the sales person Scott Purdy to rectified this in some way nor wouldn't either contacted may many phone telephone calls.

Great Customer Service, but not the best follow up

by from Mitchell, SD |

I bought a 2006 Hyundai Sonata from J and R off Kiwanis by Lewis and Kmart. It is a great car and I am very pleased with it. The salespeople were very friendly, but I have had a couple problems with the car the same day after I bought it. I know that I signed a contract for as is, but I did not know that the driver's side back door would not open from the outside because the handle is broken. Now I have to pay $150 dollars to get it fixed in Mitchell. J & R offered to look at it, but Sioux Falls is a long drive and I had no reassurance that they were going to fix this small problem. Also, the catalytic converter kicked on the check engine light, but that was an emissions problem so that got fixed easily enough. Overall I would recommend J & R Auto, but I would caution anyone anywhere to do your research first and double check everything before signing on the dotted line!

January 9, 2016

John, I first would like to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. I know that your salesmen Aaron has been trying to contact you about this issue as well. We are more than willing to fix the door handle and address any other questions or concerns that you may have. Please reach out to Aaron or give Randy a call here at the store so we can schedule a time for us to look at the door handle. I would also like to thank you for your feed back and If there is anything else J and R Auto Sales can help you with please feel free to contact us anytime. Thanks again John.

Great Customer Experience

by from Sioux Center, Iowa |

We were looking for a good used car for college and the salesman made some great recommendations. Financing has also been a challenge and Tracy has been an awesome resource!

December 23, 2015

We appreciate your business with us and I am glad that J&R Auto was the perfect fit for you! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Excellent Experience

by from Asheville, NC |

Tracy and Pat were AWESOME!!!! Tracy spent all day working with us to get approved for the vehicle we wanted. Very highly recommended!!

December 25, 2015

Thank you for choosing J and R Auto Sales! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Great financing!

by from Sioux Falls SD |

We came in with 2 trades we owed on to buy a Mercedes and Tracy helped us! Tracy is very nice person and she helped me with my credit! Thanks for everything you did! .

July 12, 2015

Darko & Vesna, Glad you had a great experience in purchasing your Mercedes! Thank you for your business!

Pleased

by from SIOUX FALLS, SD |

WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE WE RECIEVED. J&R AUTO TOOK A CHANCE ON A YOUNG COUPLE JUST STARTING OUT AND WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. TRACY WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH AND HAD MOST OF THE PAPERWORK FILLED OUT BEFORE WE ARRIVED. WE RECIEVED AN AMAZING RATE AS WELL. I WOULD RECOMMENED THEM TO ANYONE! THEY TOOK A CHANCE ON A YOUNG COUPLE JUST STARTING OUT AND WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TRACY WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH AND HAD MOST OF THE PAPERWORK FILLED OUT BEFORE WE ARRIVED. WE RECIEVED AN AMAZING RATE AS WELL. I WOULD RECOMMENED THEM TO ANYONE!

July 12, 2015

Joseph & Theresa, J&R Auto Sales appreciates your review and business! We are very excited that we were able to assist you!

John is a great to do business with!

by from De Smet, SD |

John and everyone at J and R Auto have made us feel welcome and did their best to find us the vehicle we were looking for.

July 12, 2015

Glen & Janelle, Thanks for review and sharing your experience! We appreciate your Business!

Love my 2008 G6

by from Sioux Falls SD |

My name is Laura and I bought a Pontiac G6 from J&R Auto Sales and I had a good experience! They were helpful in helping me choose a reliable vehicle. They had large selection to choose from and helpful to get I was looking for. I didn't feel pressured at all and very happy my Financing that Tracy did for me with such a great interest rate. I would recommend my friend and will be sending my daughter to purchase her next SUV from them! Thank You!

June 27, 2015

Laura, We are grateful for your business! Glad we assisted you in finding a reliable vehicle and met your financing needs as well! Thank You!

My experience with J & R was awesome!

by from Canton SD |

My experience with J & R was awesome. I would definitely buy from them again. Tracy in finance was a great help and worked hard to get me the best deal possible. Two thumbs up for this company. Thank you!

June 27, 2015

Thanks for the 2 thumbs up Donna! We are thrilled we met your financing needs and had a great experience! Thank You!

by from Centerville SD |

I was looking for a used car and my son suggested that I look at what they had, and I am so glad I did. The staff was fun and great to work with, Tracy worked so hard to get me into my car, payments where I needed them and I love my 2010 Pontiac G6. I will tell everybody that asks me to go to J and R, for a stress free buying experience!!! thank you J and R! Val C

June 27, 2015

Val, Thank you for purchasing your 2008 Pontiac G6! We are thrilled you had a great experience in your purchase and financing! We appreciate your business!