Mini of San Francisco

799 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94102

New 888-262-9443
Used 877-736-8184
Service 888-459-1996

MINI of San Francisco is one of the last family-owned MINI dealerships in Northern California

Quick response, no enchilada

by from Benicia, CA |

I inquired one evening about a pre-owned car I'd seen on the Cars.com website for a couple weeks. The representative responded the next day, via phone and email. I missed the call, got a message and returned call. The person I talked with fielded some basic questions I had and was going to check with someone else regarding some other pointed inquiries. We arranged a time for me to come the 30 miles or so to come, see the car in person and test drive. A short time after that conversation I was called back and was told the car was sold and there was no point in making the trip to see it. A appreciated the second call it saved me time and money of travel however I did not appreciate the fact that the car was sold and still advertised. All in all, a good interaction with not good results for me.

Horrible customer service

by from Oakland |

Worst Costumer Service I have ever received. Dont waste your time going to this dealership. Don't bother calling them over the phone either because they will not get back to you. I left over 3 messages and they never got back to me and when I asked them if the had gotten my messages they said they had just never got back to me. There are other dealerships who go out and actually work for their money unlike these people in SF who just want it handed to them without helping you out.

Great Customer Service

by from Daly City, CA |

I came here to buy a pre-owned car and was helped out by Alex. She was a complete joy to work with, and we had a smooth and enjoyable experience all around. She answered all questions we had, and was very upfront and transparent with us the entire way. By far the best car-buying experience I've ever been involved in. I wouldn't hesitate to buy my next car from them.