Braman Hyundai

2001 Northeast 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33137

New 866-495-8751
Used 888-439-4205
Service 888-409-5507

Nowhere else but Braman Miami!

Awesome car buying experience

by from Miami FL |

In December my wife and I visited braman Hyundai and we were greeted by Paul Guelmes. Unlike previous car buying experience we've had this by far was the most pleasant. Mr Guelmes was nery knowledgeable in regards to the elantra Thayer were considering to purchase must most importantly he was genuinely interested in our getting a great deal. We purchased the elantra and wlked away very happy and would recommend mr. Guelmes to anyone that visit braman hyundai, and wants to purchase or lease a Hyundai. If you want a great car buying experience vist Paul Guelmes

GREAT service

by from Miami, FL |

If you want the best, attentive, and helpful dealer, then you would making the right decision with choosing this place. The facility was clean, the service was friendly, no wait. Make sure to ask for Mike Fernandez, he definitely will be sure to find you the best deal while seeing what's best for your pocket. Thank you Mike for all your hospitality!!!

greatest salesman Michael Fernandez

by from Miami fl |

I had the Best salesman in the world.sell me my veloster! Attentive courteous and knowledgeable! Give him a raise!!!!!! The process went smoothly because of Mike's.knowledge. thanks!

Loved My Buying Experience at Braman Hyundai!

by from Miami, FL |

I highly recommend this dealership! The professionalism and knowledge of the salesperson, Michael Fernandez, put me at ease and I immediately knew that I was at the right place. He calmly explained the car's many features and made sure that I understood that there were financing options available for me. The transaction went seamlessly! I am a very satisfied customer and recommend Mr. Fernandez and Braman Hyundai to anyone who wants a pleasant shopping experience without the hassles and pressure from pushy sales persons. I love my Sonata!

Great selection. Great salesperson

by from Miami, Florida |

Had a great experience at this dealership. I was very weary of the "sharks" I was expecting to find and was pleasantly surprised. My salesman (Michael Fernandez ) was great. Very knowledgeable of the products he sells, very patient and great disposition. No sharks here. I would highly recommend this dealership and specifically this salesman to my friends and family members. Keep up the great work Michael!

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a new car at Braman Miami Hyundai. Richard Ryles is very professional and made the process easy and simple. I paid what we agreed over the phone. No last minute changes or hidden fees and no waste of time. I would recommend this dealer to others.

Great Experience

Professionalism and Excellent Customer Service

by from MiamiBeach, FL |

Braman Hyundai is by far the most professional and customer oriented dealership I visited when shopping for my Hyundai Genesis. Mr. Hartmann, the GM is a great and honest guy...not pushy and very knowledgable. Ask for Chris his top salesman. He is sweet and a hard worker...he will take the time to explain everything about the car even after you have bought it and come back with questions.

Great people

by from miami |

Paul the sales manager was the best, Helped me out a awesome sales manager

Bought a Hyundai Genesis and I love it!

by from Miami |

I recently went in to the NEW Braman Hyundai dealership and left not only with a beautiful Sedan (the Hyundai Genesis), but with a smile on my face and a very happy customer! Starting with the GM (John Hartmann) and finally buying a car from Chris Hernandez, this was a delightful experience. They were knowledgeable, fair and extremely helpful. Once I had bought the car I had to go back with questions and found they were as pleasant as when they were trying to sell me the car. How refreshing and what a wonderful/easy experience it was!