Braman Hyundai

2001 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33132

New 866-495-8751
Used 888-439-4205
Service 888-409-5507

Nowhere else but Braman Miami!

The usual awesomeness

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

I took my 2011 Hyundai Accent for a routine oil change. I met with the always wonderful Carlos Poirot and he quickly squeezed me in to his busy schedule. Upon inspection, he advised me to also rotate the tires which would help with car's longevity. After signing the usual documents I awaited in the world-class waiting hall where different coffee flavors were available for my pleasure. Shortly thereafter I received news my car was good to go so I paid the cashier who offered me a variety of payment options until I found the one I was most comfortable with. I then went to back to discuss any further revisions my car may need in the future with Mr. Carlos Poirot and I was on my way. I found my car in the exact same spot I left with a noticeable difference. A complimentary car wash! As always, excellent service.

Great Staff

by from Miami, FL |

I would like to do a special mention to Diana, a very nice lady in charge of the service department for Hyundai. She was very helpful and introduce Maritza, the one who sold me a car the same day. Great team at Braman Miami, words from a very loyal client.

great service

by from MIAMI, FLORIDA |

Set up an appointment to have the 7,500 miles maintenance done Friday Jan 30 2015 at 8:00 am. Whe arrived was promptly assisted by Carlos Poirot. An excellent and professional, and courteous service consultant. Braman should be proud to have Mr Poirot as a consultant. Thank you, Elida T. Marti

Always Great Customer Service.

by from Miami Fl |

Diana is very good with Customer Service. She is quick and knows exactly what she is talking about!! Always easy, with great waiting room and coffee a plus.

Awesome

by from miami fl |

I was called, appointment was set with Jerry, car I was in search for was available, service was great deal was better. I have nothing more than to say I couldn't be happier that I went with Braman. Thanks guys. I will be sending friends your way.

AMAZING SERVICE MS DANIELA , THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

by from MIAMI FL |

had the best experience ever in this place, MS DANIELA GREAT SERVICE , very honest, sweet person, very attentive and helpful!!!!! DET OF SERVICED

The BEST sale person Mr. PAUL.

by from Miami- Florida |

Thank you so much Mr. PAUL, you are the BEST... I am really really Happy with my new Hyundai Accent.

Braman Hyundai Miami, EXCELLENT service!

by from Miami Fl |

I Purchased a Hyundai Accent 2014, in Braman Hyundai Miami Fl. The whole experience was Incredible! Impeccable service. Effective, Great & Courteous service by my Sales Person Me Jose Torres. The General Manager Mr Lucas Lugo is Amazing! Mr Lugo is very Knowledgeable, helpful, skillfull, polite, & Always willing to answer questions or help. I Strongly recommend this Dealer to Anyone! And I will definitely recommend it to any future potential customers & friends. Thank You! It made the whole Process a Wonderful experience! Claudia Perez D

I had the best experience ever with Jose Torre

by from Miami, Fl |

I had the best experience ever in this place, Jose Torres is a great salesman, very honest, sweet person, very attentive and helpful, he help me to get what i wanted and keep it into my budget. Thank you for selling me my Azera!

Extremely Helpful and caring!

by from Miami, Florida |

I was in the market for a new car to head off to college with and came across an elantra GT, I was helped by a sales rep named Jose who not only went above and beyond to get me a great deal but was friendly, caring, and overall very professional. Although I did not end up getting the car, I felt as though I needed to applaud Jose for being a step above all the other dealers I had spoken to during my time looking for a new car. Thanks again!