Salisbury Auto Center

76 Elm St, Salisbury, MA 01952

Used 888-685-2401

Happy customer

by from Salisbury, Ma |

I was treated excellent, Dan is very personable and helpful. The buying experience was easy and stress free.It has been 14 years since I have purchased a vehicle, it was a delight! I will be back for my next car, and will recommend them to others. Also got an unbelievable deal!

Superb Service!

by from North Andover, MA |

This was my first experience with Salisbury Auto Center and I must say I was very impressed with the service I received! Business was conducted in a very timely manner and the car was in excellent condition. Dan the Sales Manager was very personable and eager to please. He is in a league of his own! I would recommend SAC to my friends without blinking an eye! I give them 5 stars!

Great Dealer

by from Hampton, NH |

Great dealership, very helpful through the process. Would highly recommend

Salisbury Auto Center, excellent service.

by from Salisbury, MA |

Dan at Salisbury Auto Center was able to do what many other dealerships advertise and can not follow through with. He was able to get us a loan for a 2011 Chevy Malibu LT at a prime interest rate with sub-prime credit. The car looks and drives great and is a superb value.

My Great experience at Salisbury Aouto Center

by from Haverhill, MA |

I had a wondeful experience at Salisbury Auto Center! Dan the salesman was extremely knowledgable about his products, he has a great reputation in the auto industry. He truly made my car buying experience hassle free, especially working with my credit, which is not steller. He was very thourough and patient throughout the process. He made my boyfriend and I very comfortable in the buying process. I would absolutely refer Dan at Salisbury Auto Center to all of my friends and collegues who are looking for an affordable quality automoblie, as well as fast and thourough service

great car buying experience

by from worcester,ma |

they are in the process if remodeling the place and the outcome is looking great. Dan V. was a great help with purchasing the car we wanted. Honest, respectful, and professional person. Made our buying experience an ease. Thoughtful as well. my fiance is pregnant while she was craving for something, he offered to get one of his guys to go grab her something to eat. even though we didnt take him up on that offer, we are greatful that he was being thoughtful. but we did end up purchasing an audi from salisbury auto center. we appreciate everything. would highly recommend this place.

one of the best

by from worcester, ma |

Great used car dealership. Dan was very respectful and helped us get approved. My fiance is pregnant and he offered to have one of the guys here go out and grab her something to eat. which was very thoughtful. one of the nicest people I've ever met. Buying process was an ease. I would recommend buying from this dealership. Thanks to Salisbury Auto center.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVERY HAD!!!

by from Seabrook, NH |

I have bought a lot of cars over the years and by far this was the best experience of my life. Dan at Salisbury Auto Center is very patient, professional, and Honesty, delivery everything he promises. Gaby in service dept, repairs everything right the first time. I have been servicing with them now, everytime I bring my vehicle in, I am worry about how MUCH $$$$$ it going cost .... Gaby will call me and I never question him!!!!!! Dan who run's the sales end is very knowlegable about cars, and always listen to your wants and needs. I will end with this before you buy your next car I encourage you to give them the opportunity to sell you your next car..... Oh ya by the way they are building a New Service Department and it will be second to none!!!!! VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!!

Great car buying experience!

by from Amesbury, MA |

I was very apprehensive about going through the used car-buying experience, so I decided to go with an idependent dealer. I am an older sinlge woman, and Dan at Salisbury Motors put me at ease right from the start. He listened to me and then found a car he thought would suit my needs and it fit me to a T! He got me financed, even with my less than perfect credit score and the ease with which he took me through the process was amazing - I drove my car home that day! I love my new car and will certaiinly be back. I recommend Salisbuty Motors whole-heatedly. Thanks!

One Happy Customer

by from Seabrook, Nh |

I have been searching for my 2nd vehicle for about 6 weeks ago. Been researching all makes and models of many makes and models. Stopped by many dealerships including several private sales. It wasn't until I stopped by my local mechanics shop to have work done on my Chevy HHR when I found out my mechanic Gaby also owned a used car dealership down the road. Well, there was no question I was going to go see what he had in stock because Gaby has always made me feel like I got exactly what I needed and what I paid for. He has always taken good care of my vehicles. So off we go to visit the dealership and I meet Dan. Well, Dan is a talker. But in the good sense. Made me feel right at ease from the get-go. I spent 2 days test driving numerous cars because he knew the only way to make me happy was for me to be sure I was buying exactly what I wanted. I even drove a couple of the cars a couple times. I was actually surprised they let me take so much time with the vehicles. Well, bottom line is I was buying a car, and there was no question I was buying it from Gaby and Dan. I purchased a Toyota Highlander and am beyound happy and satisfied. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a car to check out Salisbury Auto Center. They will take care of you in every way you need. Thank Guys.....One Happy Customer....Jim Leslie

Great Service very professional!

by from Peabody,MA |

I totaled my car one week ago and Dan V. worked with my insurance company and the bank to get me a loan as quickly as possible!I love my car and the service at this dealership is the very best!!!