Kings Auto Inc

(5.0) 7 Reviews

1310 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314

Kings Auto - Great Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Kings Auto has a great group people ready to help you find the car just right for you. The staff there will have you feeling comfortable and ready to drive off the lot satisfied. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a car to check this place out first.

Army Girl

by from Alexandria,VA |

Bought an older Toyota Camry, most places that I went to did not finance older cars but these people helped me with financing even though I had credit problem. They are good people. They do not bs you about their cars if the car has problem they will let you know . I was surprised with the 3 month power-train coverage that they gave me .

by from Arlington |

Thank you for your help and for your suggestion to get this I30. it is a high mile vehicle but it does the job done every day and has a good gas mileage too. thank you for your help and making it happen.

Grate experience

by from Maryland |

They offer me good price out the door I couldn't say no

Shift Happy

by from MD |

Few months a go purchased a VW from this car lot, their facility does not match the service that you get. I was not expecting to get such a cstomer service ( I have boght cars in big dealeships and I was not treated this well). I waited two months to write this review to be sure if my car is good. So far happy with my VW.

Love my Bimer

by from Alexandria |

bought a car for my son. he loves his BMW. Our second car from this store. Very straight forward and easy to work with.Thank you for making it easy for this busy single mother.

Very happy with my new used car

by from Arlington, VA |

This is a small dealership on King Street in Old Town, Alexandria that sells a variety of used cars. Apparently the dealership has been around for a long time but the ownership just transferred a few weeks ago. I just bought a car from them and am very happy with it and feel like I got a fair price. I dealt with Ali, who was laid back and no-nonsense. He was relaxed, not pushy, and gave straight answers to questions about the car and was forthcoming about the background of the car and what he knew about it. This was my first car purchase and I was nervous about it going in, but I will definitely go back to these guys again in the future.