Gettel Hyundai

Service 877-848-2924

Gettel's Got It!

Seem to be friendly

by from Savannah, GA |

One of the few I can say that did follow up online after a request. The people who contacted me were friendly, but did not have anything that fit what i was searching for at the time. No follow up since, but overall not a bad experience.

great car buying experience

by from Sarasota Florida |

Bought a used hyundai without hassle. The salesperson was great - his name is Tim Olds. He made me enjoy buying my car. For the first time ever there was no constant haggling. I took my mothrr- in- law there a few days later and she left with a 2013 hyundai. We requested Tim to help us. I would recommend this dealer. But I would not have found my car if it wasn't for cars.com

Gettel Hyundai responded to this review

December 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are happy to hear that your experience was an excellent one! I will pass along the kind words to Tim Olds too! Again, thank you! Melissa Bonner Customer Relations Manager Gettel Hyundai 941-923-1411

False offers to get you in to dealership!

by from Sarasota, Fl. |

Winning notifications as a gimmick to get you into dealership! Have dealt there before, but will not again and will pass the word on!

Poor company

by from Sarasota, Florida |

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with for any kind of goods or services in my life. They are deceptive and unreliable. Dealing with them is one of the greatest sources of frustration I have ever experienced.

Great Service Dept

by from Liverpool, NY |

This was my first experience with Gettel Hyundai. While in Sarasota I got a new phone that would not sync with the nav system in my 2011 Sonata so I went to Gettel for assistance. Bob Wood and crew determined I needed a new nav system, ordered and installed system, and synced my phone for me. Everyone was courteous, friendly and professional.This dealership is a great asset to Hyundai Motors and the city of Sarasota.

Great Customer care

by from Venice fl |

Austin is a super star and a great person for your company

Always "Great "dependable" service

by from Sarasota, fl |

I've been going to Gettel for my 2009 Hyundai service for about 5 yrs now. I have never had any complaints about the work to be done or completed. The svc reps have always been efficient when i explain what I want/need to have done. They/re good listeners & greet you with a smile! I have no complaints on the work performed. My last visit was great because I knew what I thought I needed to have done for the car & for my warranty. I explained to the girl that I only had so much money in checking acct, & do you know she came right on the money for that amount. You folks have no idea how worried I was about that!!! I told her at the end of my visit - "Good Job!" Thank you all. Elizabeth Hazard.

Excellent Service Department - Robert Wood & Chris

by from Sarasota, FL |

My experience with your service department is the best. Robert Wood and Chris the service tec are your best sales people. They go out of their way to help and solve any problems.

Poor after sales service

by from Nokomis, FL |

As written to Hyundai America "This is what I wrote to Hyundai America...Getlel (sales) has very poor after sales service "While I can't say enough about Hyundai's quality (just purchased my 3rd), I have to say that your dealership in Sarasota (Gettel Hyundai) leaves much to be desired. First they charged me twice to the Santa Fe I bought (charged my credit card for the amount owed AND took a check from me), then they messed up my registration for "My Hyundai" which they say they cannot correct. The result is that I have no Blu Link connectivity. When I approached them, their response was "Not my problem, I'm just a franchisee" Pretty poor customer service. I sincerely hope not all your dealerships are like this. " I seems the only way this can be resolved is to send a copy of my drivers license and a copy of my registration to some unknown party (India maybe?)..and that is not going to happen due to privacy concerns"

Best Experience Ever!

by from Sarasota, FL |

Took my Dad in for a new battery for his 2011 Sonata and walked out with a new 2013 car! The service department was very professional and fair with pricing, however while we were waiting, we decided to look at new cars. A person waiting for his car told us to ask for Daniel in sales and Daniel turned out to be the most amazing car sales person ever! He was patient with my 81 year old Dad, listened to his requests, took us on a test drive, and made the deal work for my Dad! He then made the transition from his old Saturn to the new Saturn as easy as possible, even helping my Dad move all of his belongings to the new vehicle. My Dad lost his wife of 58 years just 4 months ago and Daniel and the managers at Gettel Hyundai made my Dad feel special. Dad's brand new red Elantra GT has put a little spring back into his step! He couldn't wait for his neighbors to see his new car!