Gettel Hyundai

Service 877-848-2924 Service 877-848-2924

Gettel's Got It!

The Best Dealership

by from Sarasota Fl |

If you are in the market for a new car or even a used one,you cannot beat the selection,or the staff of Gettel Hyundai. I bought my new 2016 Sonata which had everything I was looking for in a new vehicle at the price I thought was fair.Chuck was my salesperson who,besides giving me a great deal, took the time to explain the cars features and made sure I was comfortable understanding how to use them before leaving the dealership.Chuck also followed up with a phone call after the sale to ensure all was well with the car. In addition,the service department is top-notch.This is my third Hyundai and have always taken my cars back to the dealership for service.When you leave,you leave with confidence and a clean car.

Edie and Sal Albanese

by from Sarasota, Fl |

Excellent service. Ian Hays was a wonderful sales person. 2nd time buying a car from him.

new car purchase

by from Sarasota |

I unexpectedly had to purchase a new car. My 2008 Tucson had many miles and had reached the point where putting money into repairs was not worth it. My salesman, Tom Goins, was incredibly helpful and patient as I tried to figure out what I wanted to do. The manager, Roy Smalls, helped me untangle the minutia of down payments, etc. Both (Tom and Roy) explained everything, gave me all the time I needed, and put me at ease. Laurie Lowman took care of the paperwork very efficiently. She was personable, funny, and empathetic. Considering how stressful the situation was for me, everyone made the experience pleasant. I had very good experiences working with Hyundai, up north and in Sarasota, while I had my Tucson. I had planned on being a repeat customer. Now, I am enjoying a brand new Hyundai and am optimistic that my experiences will continue to be exceptional.

Great Service

by from Sarasota, FL |

Great experience. Oil change ran over time allotted. Was refunded the cost (minus tax)! They treat you with great respect and honesty. I only go to Gettel for my Hyundai 's maintenance. Thanks again to the Gettel team.

Nice people...great service

by from Venice FL |

The people we dealt with were great....we were given a loaner andourcar was completed a couple of hours early. Would return and would consider buying next car there when the time comes

Best experience at a car dealership ever!

by from Sarasota, Fl |

I have never met a more courteous, professional, non pressure no drama staff in my life at Gettel Hyundai. The entire buying process was a pleasure and i will recommend all my family and friends to them. Pricing was excellent, and very fair. They handled all of my questions and concerns promptly and with a very friendly nature. Best experience ever!!

Happy owner of a 2016 Elantra

by from Sarasota FL |

We had a Great time a Gettel Hyundai. We were able to get all of our questions answered test drive a few options and get the base price for each vehicle with little hassle we were in and out of the dealership in little to no time.

Professional service.

by from Bradenton Fl |

Never had anything but great service from Gettel. Professional in every way.

They made an impossible deal possible

by from University Park, FL |

After presenting a difficult, complex finance situation to the sales manager, undeterred, he promised to make it happen and he did.

Terrific buying experience.

by from Hinesburg, VT |

We had a very positive car buying experience with Chuck Bingham at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, FL. He truly went the extra mile to locate and procure the car we were looking for. The staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.