Larson Ford

1150 Ocean Ave (Rt. 88), Lakewood Township, NJ 08701

New 866-678-0046
Used 866-579-6651
Service 888-820-5653

Serving the Jersey Shore and New York Tri State Area since 1956, where QUALITY counts!

Memorable Experinces and Family Friendly

by from Manchester, NJ |

We have purchased vehicles form Larson Ford for many years. They are a no hassle, haggle free organization! Over the years "Captain" Ron Hrank the sales staff person who handled all our transactions has become a true friend. As retired grandparents we decided to go from a 2 car family to one car. The "Captain," a grandparent himself, was well aware of our goal from both a practical and financial standpoint. We wanted a 2014 Ford Explorer which, at this time of the year was in short supply. Ron and his Sales Mgr. Chris Mercer teamed up and went out of their way to secure the vehicle model and color of our choice! They located one at a Massachusetts dealership and worked out a trade with them to secure the car for us. Long story short, Ron and Chris' teamwork resulted in making us very happy!! Ron and financial officer Tracy Black helped us breeze through the paperwork to close the deal. We would like to thank "Captain" Ron, Chris Mercer and Tracy Black for another memorable experience at Larson Ford. The entire Larson Ford team is awesome!! They are a cordial, friendly and professional organization, from sales through the service department.

Dealer personnel were professional & knowledgeable

by from Toms River, N. J. |

All of Larson Ford's employees (sales, sales mgr., finance, and service) were very helpful throughout my visit to the dealership. As a prior customer, I had certain expectations of what I wanted to happen. The sales manager addressed my concerns and we were able to work out a deal to our mutual satisfaction. "Tracy," in the finance department, was very knowledgeable in what service contracts were available to satisfy my needs. The courtesy and respect I was shown made it easy to see why I am a returning customer to Larson Ford. Larson Ford is a reputable dealership that I would recommend to my family and friends.

Awesome Service and Experience

by from Brick, NJ |

I leased my first car at Larson Ford and Bill Fairgrieve was my salesman. Bill showed me several cars that fit my budget and never pressured me into buying something. He is wealth of knowledge about all the cars and is very easy to talk to. A year after I leased my car I had Bill sell my mom a car. She loves it to this day. I will definitely be buying all my cars at Larson Ford and with Bill in the future. I will not go anywhere else.

My family loves Larson Ford

by from Sea Girt, NJ |

My family has been buying cars from Larson Ford for over 15 years. Our first salesperson was Barry Thomson, and when Barry retired, we were put into the hands of the Amazing Bill Fairgreve. Our experience has always been the same: We are treated like family, there is no pressure, and they are ALWAYS honest with us! We give Bill a budget and he never exceeds it or tries those typical "car dealer games". You will never hear "What can we do to get you in this car today"! Recently, my son and daughter-in-law have also begun purchasing their cars at Larson Ford, along with several of our friends, and all of them report back to me having the exact same excellent experience. A++ dealership, and the only dealer my wife and I will purchase from!

The ONLY dealership we will workwith!!

by from Spring Lake, NJ |

Larson ford is an OUTSTANDING dealership. My wife and I have purchased several cars from them, and every time we have a fantastic experience. We always see Bill Fairgrieve, who makes the car buying experience fun and enjoyable. Bill NEVER pressures us, and always helps us find the best value for our budget. We will never shop for a vehicle anywhere else!!

Great friendly well-priced service

by from Brick, NJ |

Professional, well priced, friendly service. I never feel like I've been talked into a service my car didn't really need. I would't go anywhere else. Like the new furniture.

Great experience

by from Lakewood, NJ |

The associates had a sense of humor and made the experience fun. Very personable staff. They answered all our questions and we never felt pressured to do anything.

Great affordable service, friendly staff.

by from Brielle, NJ |

I like being told upfront this is what we are recommending even before the next visit and the price of said work.

Awesome Service & Respect

by from Brick, NJ |

Everyone Was Very Friendly and Helpful. They Treated Me with Knowledge and Respect. When they Serviced My Car they Put Mats on The Floor and Kept Everything Clean Inside. They Helped me Resink my Phone. "PERFECT"

Excellent Service, Courteous and knowledgable serv

by from Lakewood, NJ |

EVeryone is extremely courteous and helpful. Mitch was personable and knowledgable. I was amazed at how quickly my vehicle was serviced! Excellent experience!

Customer

by from New Jersey |

Service Advisor Tom - he's been there for years. He's experienced, professional and seems to be honest and caring. It's nice working with seasoned pro's and not newbies all the time