Lapeyrouse Chevrolet Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM

Used 888-815-5518
Service 888-278-2086

Excellent experience!

by from Lafayette |

We had a great experience buying from Lapeyrouse in Jeanerette. We got a super great deal and loved the small town dealer atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and we felt so welcome there. It was totally worth the drive from Lafayette. Very laid back and no pressure, no hassles. Best car-buying experience ever!

Excellent service!

by from Lafayette, LA |

Just purchased a 2014 Town and Country at Lapeyrouse in Jeanerette. Totally worth the 50 minute drive from Lafayette. Got a really great deal and loved the small town dealer atmosphere. The staff were all so very friendly and hospitable. Very laid-back, no hassle experience. Nicole and Mike were awesome and took good care of us. Easiest car-buying experience ever! We would definitely go back for any future purchase.

Great Dealership

by from Jena La |

Dealer gave me an awesome deal on a 2013 RAM 1500. You would think you could get a better deal at a big city dealership but that isn't the case here. Personnel made me feel at home and were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Buy with Ease

by from Prairieville, LA |

My husband was interested in purchasing a Tahoe so I assumed the job of locating the right one. I decided to utilize the internet to do my footwork. When reviewing cars, I came across the Lapeyrouse dealership in Jeanerette. Not only were the prices the best, but Mike got right back to me. He was knowlegeable and efficient. I never did business with another dealership in my search because I was confident that this was the best place for me to purchase a vehicle. I drove to Jeanerette from approximately 100 miles, and was very pleased with the down home, low pressure sales approach. We love the car, and appreciate the ease in which we bought the car.

Worth the drive !

by from Gonzales, LA |

We live in Gonzales La and found the SUV online and went to test drive it and loved the SUV and the service We were in and out on a Saturday morning with our vehicle within 2 hours! Highly recommend these friendly people who made us feel like family. Thanks again! We will be seeing y'all For future purchases. Marcia & Mike Buker

Awesome experience

by from New Iberia, La. |

I recommend that you purchase a vehicle from this small town dealer because they real get to know you on a personal level and they show you that you are not just another customer they treat you like family. Thank you Jeanne from the Levy family.

m landry

by from broussard la |

Very satisfied with the customer service and ease of the transactions of trading in my car and buying another one. We arrived at 930 and was driving off by 1230. We diffantly will be back next time we purchase a vehicle. Worth the drive.

Drove 130 mile to get here!!

by from Hammond La |

We drove 130 miles from Hammond to purchase a car from Lapeyrouse. I worked with Mike Lapeyrouse over the internet and was very happy with the results. There was no pressure from Mike online, unlike some other dealers that I would get emails from every day sometimes twice a day. Mike worked with us giving us multiple options for extended warranties but never pressured us. Oh!! Mike also got us an APR that was lower than our preapproved bank rate. The car was great. Nice and clean, looked better than the pictures online. I had one question about the car; Mike had the mechanics check it out and even threw in an extra key for us. I would definitely recommend buying from Lapeyrouse. -Aaron

Getting it done!!

by from Carencro,LA |

When I called for the vehicle I got the car fax and financing situated right away!!! Really pleased with the way they do business. Made me feel right at home.

Lapeyrouse Chevrolet Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM responded to this review

October 26, 2011

We have many customers from all over the state who appreciate the way we offer good prices from the start, without all of the games and gimmicks! Thank you, we appreciate your business!