Classic Subaru

Classic Subaru

7700 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350

New 866-398-5642
Service 888-478-1924

Atlanta's Family Owned Subaru Dealer for Over 30 Years.

Car Buying Experience Could Not Have Been Better

by from Marietta, GA |

Being retired, I have bought my share of new cars. Over the years I have bought everything from Chevys to Audi's, Lexus and several other brands in between. I have also dealt with car dealers outside of Atlanta. I can say that by far Classic Subaru was the best, most pleasant, most knowledgeable and most professional dealership I have ever done business with. Eric Fritsch and his staff made buying a Subaru something to look forward to, not to dread. Not only do they sell a great product in Subaru, they perform as well as the product does when it comes to quality and performance. If you are looking for a lot of vehicle for the money and a dealership to back it up Classic Subaru is the place to go. I am sure I will do business with Eric and team again.

GREAT SUBARU DEALER

by from Martinez, GA |

Classic Subaru had a good selection and were good to deal with. I traveled over a 100 miles and feel it was worth it. From the time I walked into the dealership until after the purchase was complete I was treated as an invaluable customer and no one else existed. I like being able to go to business without being placed on hold the whole time I am with a salesman. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone from Atlanta or outside of Atlanta.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Decatur, GA |

Subaru dealership located two miles from us, were more concerned about a sale than their guests. That dealership was the epitome of what everyone fears when purchasing a vehicle. I then communicated with John Rigg through email before we drove sixteen miles to Classic Subaru. We dreaded walking into another dealership, but John was prepared for our arrival, very calm, no pressure, and answered all our questions. Eric, the new car manager, also introduced himself and was just as wonderful. Classic Subaru was everything we wanted in a car buying experience. A few days later and several emails exchanged, we purchased my vehicle. When we picked up my 2014 Subaru Outback Special Appearance Package, Eric entertained my husband while John explained in more detail all the features. Eric and John stayed after hours on a Monday night to take care of us and never made us feel rushed. Thank you very much John and Eric for all your help.

Very accomodating car dealership

by from Sandy Springs, GA |

I found the dealership a very welcoming environment and willing to work with buyers to purchase a car. They were very helpful in explaining the product, negotiations were good for trade-in, and the car I selected had for the most part everything I wanted on it. The dealership looked around to get the car I wanted with the options and color that I requested. Considering other cars on the market today, the Suburu car had the best options for me. The dealership was cordial and not pushy.

Wonderful Staff

by from Atlanta, GA |

My husband and I purchased our first new car here a few weeks ago. It is a gorgeous XV Crosstrek. To say that the staff was helpful would be a grave understatement. I am the type person who has to know every tiny detail, every charge down to the penny, every safety feature, etc. etc. We made about 5 trips in and out of this dealership and 3 others, thinking about which car to get, which features, what we could afford, etc. Anyone who has ever purchased a car can tell you, it is mentally and emotionally draining. However, the staff at Classic Subaru of Atlanta, namely Herman, Eric and John were incredible. They patiently answered all my questions, diligently called me back, worked within our budget to get us the car we really wanted even when we flip flopped our choices again and again. Honestly, they got us way MORE car than we realized we could get and still stayed within our budget. I was shocked we could afford a subaru, not to mention one with as many upgrades as we left with. They were kind, courteous and I never once felt that "car salesman" pressure from any of them. John owed the car himself and was quick to tell me his favorite and least favorite things about it. Herman's been working at that dealership for 15 years and Eric owns a Forester that's got almost 250,000 miles on it and sits on the showroom floor to show you what amazing condition it is still in. To say these guys stand behind their brand is absolute. They showed us why they loved Subaru and it really did make me see the value in it and really fall head over heels for our car. If I could tell you how many people have told me how jealous they are of our new car you'd laugh. Its basically everyone we know. But honestly, the best part of the whole experience was the security I feel in really, truly getting an amazing car at an amazing price.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Smyrna, GA |

We were in the market for a new car and have always wanted a Subaru. We have both been loyal Honda owners all our lives, but felt like the Subaru fit our active lifestyle and wanted to give it a test drive. We went in looking at the CrossTrek and the Outback. Once we drove the Outback we new it was what we wanted. John was such a great sales employee from the moment we walked in the doors until we drove off with our new car...and has even been helpful after! He made the "dreaded car buying experience" a really great experience. We really appreciate the genuine kindness from him and Eric as they helped us along with the process of buying our new car. We are very happy with the car and happy to be a part of the Subaru family.

REVIEW OF CAR PURCHASE

by from roswell-ga |

It was a very pleasant experience; the salesperson was very polite, helpful and DID NOT USE high pressure tactics. He was empowered to finalize the drive-away price without using the familiar tactic of" let me check with my manager". The whole process took less than 2.5 hrs. I would most definitely recommend your dealership to my friends

Horrendous Service

by from Roswell, GA |

I went there looking for a new Subaru Outback, and to say that their customer service was lacking would be an understatement. It was appalling! The person I initially talked with was fine, but I once I started talking to their manager (a guy named Jay) it all started going downhill. He was extremely rude, and was trying to use pressure tactics to get me to order the car on the same day - this to the point of being insulting. Talk about the guts on that guy dissing off a potential customer. Not mention their prices were significantly higher than other dealers. My advice is - spare yourself the trouble and time, and go to another dealer if you are looking for a Subaru. There are several good ones in the Atlanta area with much better service and prices. Avoid this like the plague!

Great Experience

by from Seneca, SC |

This was my first experience buying a brand new car. I found that the people at Classic Subaru treated me fairly and professionally, treating myself and my friends with courtesy and respect. They are very knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell. I will definitely return if I ever need a new car!