MC Euro, llc

4847 S Washington St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Honda Civic

by from Lakewood Wa. |

Just recently bought my gorgeous Honda Civic from them and I was very relieved how there was no pressure to buy from them and how comfortable they made my husband and I feel. But still very professional! I am a happy customer and believe I can trust their business! I would definitely buy from Mc Euro again!

Great experience

by from Tacoma WA |

Both Michael and Lori were awesome to work with. So nice not to have high pressure sales people me attack me. They had the Carfax ready before I even asked about one. I will be replacing another car soon, and definitely will see what MC Euro has before I look anywhere else! We love our pretty and powerful Mustang. Thanks

Awesome Experience!

by from Graham, WA |

They were so awesome! Not a traditional dealer at all so no salesmen jumping down your throat. Lori was great, had the car pulled out before I got there, had a Carfax for me as well. Super easy process, buying process was hassle-free and everything was explained to me so well. Felt comfortable and the deal on my Audi was amazing. Definitely recommend coming here!

car purchase

by from puyallup |

I was looking for a cheap commuter car and I was referred to mc euro from a friend of mine. lori was very friendly and helpful, she made a appointment had the vehicle pulled out for me and had the car fax report for me to look at. I was very surprised how cheap I got my car for and how up front they were!!! I will defintley do business with you again.

I BOUGHT A BMW CONV.

by from TACOMA,WA |

I CAME ACROSS MC EURO ON CRAIGSLIST, I WAS LOOKING FOR A BMW, AND THEY HAD THE PERFECT ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU LORI AND MIKE FOR ALL YOUR HELP... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

honda crv

by from seattle,wa |

wow!!!!!! absolutely loved the way my family and I were treated. lori was very pleasant. up front and very easy to deal with. I came there looking for the crv I had seen advertised, she had the carfax report out and car pulled out for me. this was the easiest and best buying experience I ever had.

my vw bettle

by from olympia,wa |

great deal, thank you so much for all your help. I loved dealing with you and Michael. thank you lori for everything, I appreciate it.

My new range rover

by from Bellevue,wa |

I was looking for a range rover came across mc euro who my friend purchased a car from. What a great experience no run around honest and a amazing deal. Thank you Michael and I will be sending you all my friends.

Great deal 2002 honda civic!!!

by from Auburn WA |

Very up front and honest helpful and knowledgeable, excellent car at a very good price. Will definitely be a repeat costumer. Thank you

honda civic

by from seattle,wa |

i really appreciate all the help you gave to me.. i will defintley be coming back to you for my next car. thank you lori