MC Euro, llc

MC Euro, llc

7233 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 866-968-7240

We are a family owned and operated business.

Great People, great Business, recommended!

by from Seattle, WA |

I recommend this Dealer to anyone. They were very generous, they donated a car to me when I was in need. It is a great car that had no problems for 4 years now. I also recommended them to a friend who just moved here, he bought a used camry from them. The car had no problems and is still running beautifully after 2 years and lots of driving back and forth to California. I also recommended to my friends that were moving to Arizona. They needed to sell one of their cars, Mc Euro gave them a great price and they were very satisfied and felt comfortable leaving their first car with them. 3 happy customer's. MC Euro is honest and has integrity. They work with you to get the best price for you. I will keep referring my friends to them.

Subaru Dreams

by from Renton WA |

We bought a car from MC Euro last week and are so happy with it. I love the car. The whole process was very easy. Lori was very helpful, and very honest. Thank You Lori. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Honda Civic

by from Lakewood Wa. |

Just recently bought my gorgeous Honda Civic from them and I was very relieved how there was no pressure to buy from them and how comfortable they made my husband and I feel. But still very professional! I am a happy customer and believe I can trust their business! I would definitely buy from Mc Euro again!

Great experience

by from Tacoma WA |

Both Michael and Lori were awesome to work with. So nice not to have high pressure sales people me attack me. They had the Carfax ready before I even asked about one. I will be replacing another car soon, and definitely will see what MC Euro has before I look anywhere else! We love our pretty and powerful Mustang. Thanks

Awesome Experience!

by from Graham, WA |

They were so awesome! Not a traditional dealer at all so no salesmen jumping down your throat. Lori was great, had the car pulled out before I got there, had a Carfax for me as well. Super easy process, buying process was hassle-free and everything was explained to me so well. Felt comfortable and the deal on my Audi was amazing. Definitely recommend coming here!

car purchase

by from puyallup |

I was looking for a cheap commuter car and I was referred to mc euro from a friend of mine. lori was very friendly and helpful, she made a appointment had the vehicle pulled out for me and had the car fax report for me to look at. I was very surprised how cheap I got my car for and how up front they were!!! I will defintley do business with you again.

I BOUGHT A BMW CONV.

by from TACOMA,WA |

I CAME ACROSS MC EURO ON CRAIGSLIST, I WAS LOOKING FOR A BMW, AND THEY HAD THE PERFECT ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU LORI AND MIKE FOR ALL YOUR HELP... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

honda crv

by from seattle,wa |

wow!!!!!! absolutely loved the way my family and I were treated. lori was very pleasant. up front and very easy to deal with. I came there looking for the crv I had seen advertised, she had the carfax report out and car pulled out for me. this was the easiest and best buying experience I ever had.

my vw bettle

by from olympia,wa |

great deal, thank you so much for all your help. I loved dealing with you and Michael. thank you lori for everything, I appreciate it.

My new range rover

by from Bellevue,wa |

I was looking for a range rover came across mc euro who my friend purchased a car from. What a great experience no run around honest and a amazing deal. Thank you Michael and I will be sending you all my friends.