Bennett Infiniti of Allentown

2121 Lehigh Street, Allentown, PA 18103

New 866-913-7250
Used 888-278-7581
Service 888-825-7535

Great service, more thn willing to get a del done.

by from Jackson, NJ |

I just want to start off by saying that my wife and I started going to PA to buy cars a few years ago. Overall, dealership in PA seem more willing to work with their customer than in NJ. Bennett Infiniti was no different and I highly recommend them. I went there to look at a 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe with relatively low miles that i saw online. I first spoke with Deborah over the phone who sent me additional photos and confirmed the vehicle was there. was When I went to go see it, the salesman, Tim, was friendly and accommodating and the sales manger, John, was more than willing to negotiate. The car needed 2 new tires and John gave them to me with no problems. They also got my monthly payment very close to where I needed it to be with no money down. The only issue I had was when it was time to sign the papers the monthly payment had gone up slightly, but they quickly rectified the situation.

Wouldnt buy here again

by from Coopersburg Pa |

Purchased a new car here and wouldn't do it again. They were far from straight up with info and cost.

February 21, 2014

We can understand your disappointment if we weren't able to offer you what you'd hoped for your vehicle. We're sorry you've had a negative experience with our team. If there is anything we can do to turn your experience with our dealership around, please contact Dan Hall our Executive Manager.

Not satisfied with new purchase..

by from Center Valley, Pa |

I had purchased a new JX. I was not fully informed about my vehicle, performance and the CVT transmission. After having it for a day and questioning performance I was informed that I had the transmission selector switch in The wrong position. I tried different positions and still felt something was wrong. After contacting again as well as Inifiniti I was told that should have been informed of the performance of the CVT and how it differs from a traditional transmission. Had I been advised I could have easily chosen a different vehicle. I had asked for my salesman and no one knew who he was. He was no longer there... I tried to work it out and was offered no Help or assistance and basically told that's the way it is.. (This is Not the way a customer should be handled.).

February 21, 2014

We do apologize. We have reached out to you to try and resolve your concerns. If we can be of any assistance, please contact Dan Hall or Moe Zureiqi my General Sales Managers at 610-398-9100. Thank you.

no pressure sales pitch

by from Northampton, PA |

Nancee Witzel was my sales consultant. She absolutely did a great job in the buying and customer service process. I found her very accommodating and no pressure tactics you usually find in car sales. She is an asset to the Bennett family. This is my third car from Bennetts' and I would recommend them to anybody!

February 21, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to give our customers a no-haggle and stress-free sales experience. Enjoy your new Infiniti!

New car customer

by from Allentown Pa |

Very exciting car to drive. All wheel drive was the best this winter.

February 21, 2014

Thank you for your business and allowing us to be a part of your car buying experience. We wish you many safe and pleasurable driving miles in your new vehicle.

Best place for spending money on a car.

by from Hatboro, PA |

Just purchased my 3rd Infiniti from Bennet. I will be buying my 4th and 5th for sure. I wish their personnel in the sales department was as consistent as their service department, but I guess this is normal to the industry. I have a friend in their service dept. but keep loosing friends in the sales dept. No big deal

February 20, 2013

Bob, on behalf of Bennett Infiniti of Allentown, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this review. Knowing you keep coming back lets us know we are reaching our goal of outstanding customer service. I am glad our team has been able to provide you with a memorable experience and am sorry that you have lost some good friends that you enjoyed working with. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can assist you with. Regards, Kristen Bennett Internet Sales Director 610-398-9100 KristenBennett@bennettcars.com

Best Dealership in the World

by from Hatboro, PA |

Bought 3 cars in a row at Bennett Infiniti. Best quality of Salesmanship and Service. I plan to buy my 4th car from them next time.

October 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are happy to hear that we have been able to help you with your three purchases from us. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Regards, Kristen Bennett Internet Sales Director 610-398-9100 KristenBennett@bennettcars.com