Icars Inc

8738 Windswept Ln, Houston, TX 77063

Used 877-817-5825

BEWARE OF THIS CROOK

by from MEMPHIS, TN |

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP. I BOUGHT A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND THE CARS WAS A MESS. THE TRANSMISSION WAS A MESS. THE SAME DAY, JUST 1 HOUR AFTER BUYING THE CAR, WHEN I CALL THIS GUY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TRANSMISSION, HE WOULD NOT ANSWER THE PHONE.I TRIED CALLING FOR 3 WKS BUT NO RESPONSE. HE DOES NOT TELL THE TRUTH SO PLSSSSS BEWARE. ONE DAY HIS DUBIOUS BEHAVIOR WILL CATCH UP WITH HIM. REMEMBER THE LAW OF KARMA. I HAD TO SPEND EXTRA HIGH MONEY TO BUY TRANSMISSION.

Great Service

by from Houston Texas |

I've been to Icars many times to purchase vehicles and always been pleased with the experience i had. Everytime i went there Ben was honest with his cars he never lied about a car. Some of the cars i purchase i send them to different countries and the people are always pleased with the car everything works as great as he told me it would. The insurance he has is also something great it lasts for a long period of time. I would reccomend this place to many people. Great CAR DEALERSHIP!!

Love my cars!

by from Sugar Land, Texas |

This is my 2nd car purchase from Icars in 2 years. One for me & one was for my daughter. The cars are great used cars period. Ben is a straightforward guy & even offered to repair a mirror that was worn down. Had my mechanic come by & check out the cars before I bought & staff was real helpful with no problem. I even bought an awesome warranty that they offer that works at the Honda dealership. Between both cars I saved $2k had I bought them outside. My wife will be trading in her car soon so we'll be back for sure. Can't go wrong with Icars.

Great Service, Great Car

by from Houston Texas |

I recently bought a 2007 BMW X5 and the service was great. The owner, Ben was honest and told me everything about the vehicle that was true. Customer service was great and overall it was a good experience. If i ever would need another car i know who to come to if you need a car Icars is the place to go.

BE CAREFUL

by from HOUSTON, TX |

found a car and they told me it's in a great condition and there is nothing wrong in the car, few weeks later i spent more than 3800 dollars on repairs, when I told them about the problem they said they don't return and they are not responsible for anything

Good Dealership

by from Houston Tx |

I bought an audi a6 and it was so beautiful as described in photos. My car runs great and i love it I'm going to send my friends from college to go buy their cars from Ben at Icars. He was very helpful during and after the sale. I do highly recommend Icars to anyone looking for a reliable car. :)

BUYER BEWARE - Do not buy a car from this place!

by from Austin, TX |

I bought a car from iCars after seeing the pictures, Carfax and description. I made the mistake of trusting the salesman/owners description of the car as "in great condition. Drives great, runs great." Nothing he said was true. The pictures were taken from angles which hid the damage. There was no mention of the over $3500 in work that needed to be done to the engine, brakes and non-functional components of the truck. To put me at ease, he states he was an honest dealer running an honest business. Add that to the list of false statements. You might be duped by the low prices (as I was) but I can assure you they are only trying to move the cars before the fall apart on their lot. Save yourself a lot of money. STAY AWAY.

Love my 530i

by from Katy, Tx |

Ben was great, customer service was there even after the sale. I felt that he was honest and straight forward in with the car. I would buy another car from him.

Best experience ever

by from Pasadena, Tx. |

I can honestly say, my experience with I-cars was the best I have ever had when buying a used car. The owner Ben was very honest, friendly and helpful. He even helped me out on the few minor problems I had after I purchased the car..UNHEARD OF!!!!! Definately check I- Cars out..