Nissan of Huntington

Service 866-234-2104

Long Islands Largest Nissan Dealership

Great used car dealership

by from long Island |

Went looking to buy a used car and found many to choose from at Nissan of Huntington. Could not believe the help and the understanding from the staff. Would definitely recommend this store to everyone ! Bought the used Armada I was looking for. Thanks guys

Horrible Service from Beginning to End

by from Huntington, New York |

I have been buying and leasing cars for over 40 years and never had a bad experience until I walked in to the doors of Huntington Nissan. Nobody showed an interest or listened to what I said my needs were. All I got was a salesman, sales manager and Finance guy all talking out of the side of their mouth. High pressure and predatory would be the kindest thing I can say about this operation. At no time did I feel comfortable dealing with these people and should have followed the 2 other customers who I saw storm out. Now I have to hire a law firm to deal with this one sided contract i should never have signed. Stay away!! I would bet anything the 4 star reviews on this site were entered by employees of this dealership.

very nice

by from Babylon, New York |

very nice sales experience, from start to finish.. no games all mentioned in beginning of sale deliverd as promised.. would recommend nissan of huntington to all my friends & family.

Great buying experience

by from Long Island |

My husband and I had a great experience with this dealership from beginning to end. For the most part, we worked with Ed Kennedy and Kerry Putrimas. Talk about honest, up front, respectful...I could go on. We did a lot of research and visited multiple dealerships. We left Huntington with the car we wanted and a better deal than we expected. Fantastic, well run dealership who knows how to build a customer for life!

So disappointed!!!

by from West Babylon, NY |

Spoke with manager Paul and explained that this was my first car purchase and I didn't have credit. He insisted that he could help get me into a vehicle so I went to see him. Was referred to salesman Ed who showed me a certified pre-owned Rogue, told me only 4,000miles left on warranty but wouldn't give me a price but asked for deposit. Then Simon, sales manager came out to "work" with me. Simon was a BULLY! He had no interest in working with me and basically told me to leave. I called Paul when I got home to explain my negative experience and he offered to speak with sales guy and call me back and also told me there was a 7 year warranty. I received a call the next day from Sonia (I believe she's another manager) and explained to her what happened the previous day. Sonia also said she would talk to sales guy and would definitely call me back. Never received a call from either. Called to follow up one last time b/c I was really interested in this vehicle and spoke with Ed who told me the warranty was dependent on the bank and again blew me off. I clearly explained to each of these people my credit issue as well as my financial limitations and was treated like I was trash. Buying a vehicle, new or used should be a fun experience and I feel like this dealership made it very difficult and unhappy.

Blew me away.

by from Commack NY |

I finally decided it was time to get into a new car and trade in my 2006 Honda. I wanted to try a different brand so I went to Nissan of Huntington. I was nervous about switching because I am not familiar with these vehicles but the staff made it a very smooth transition. They were able to work out payments that were perfect for my budget and still get me into a vehicle I loved. There was no back and forth with the management and sales person which is always something I am concerned about. I was there for a short amount of time and was able to leave with a new vehicle that day. I definitely suggest buying at this dealership if you want a smooth, hassle free experience.

Nightmare

by from New York, NY |

My husband and I went in here and had to fight our way out. They let us test drive the car without giving us a price. We found out it was the most expensive model and they hard pressed us about buying it even though it was out of our budget. Then they took our credit card b/c John the sales guy said it would help him negotiate the price down with his manager. When that didn?t work his manager (a woman) came out with a hard press. We asked for our credit card back 3 times and they refused to give it to us so we couldn?t leave. After the manager couldn?t sway us they sent out a third senior manager (an older man) who was aggressive and nasty and when we refused to have him run our credit report he pretty much told us to leave because we weren?t serious buyers. It was disturbing and these people are the worst sales people on the planet. Because of them we decided to never buy a Nissan. They are slimeballs!

luigie

by from brentwood new york |

I went to have a oil change and left with a new car. My salesperson was Peter is was faboulous! He really fought for me to get the best possible deal. They even gave a car away while I was there to a customer just becuase they wanted two thank him for servicing his car there. I was treated like a family member not a customer. The customer service here was the best I have ever been treated!!!!!!!!!!

ms boss lady

by from huntington new york |

I went in to shop and left with a car! Ed was great he really made me feel so comfortable. He explained the entire process and got me approved and home with my new car in two hours! I am sending all my friends and family! This is a must go I am recommending this dealership to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benny T

by from central islip new york |

I brought a used nissan altima fully loaded! Great price excellent customer service no issues! So happy with the way Javon dealt with me. He was kind, understanding and made sure I left understanding everything! Send all your family friend here.

Horrible experience

by from New York, New York |

Horrible experience that I can not describe in detail. I would not recommend them to anyone at this point.

Nissan of Huntington responded to this review

November 20, 2013

Dear Ollie, I am so sorry that you had a horrible experience. I am the internet manager and I would like the chance to find out why and what we can do to make it up to you. It is our goal to provide excellent service to all of our customers. Please call my direct line at 631-439-7002. My name is Patricia Ignarro BDC- manager