Nissan of Huntington

Service 866-234-2104 Service 866-234-2104

Long Islands Largest Nissan Dealership

Great used car dealership

by from long Island |

Went looking to buy a used car and found many to choose from at Nissan of Huntington. Could not believe the help and the understanding from the staff. Would definitely recommend this store to everyone ! Bought the used Armada I was looking for. Thanks guys

Service

by from Long island new York |

I love going to Nissan of Huntington everyone there are great.

Aggressive sales people with their own agenda

by from New York, NY |

I came in to see used SUVs advertised on the website. I also called customer service the day before and on the day I was headed to the dealership. I got phone confirmations from Jackie and Janet that the cars were in stock and at the lot. I get there and all of a sudden the cars are not there. They insisted that it is typical for them to fail to update the inventory, phone salespeople and website with accurate and current information. Then the salesman started an aggressive campaign for me to consider purchasing a new vehicle. I made it clear that this was not my intention. I inquired what other options for used SUVs do i have. He stated that they only had one AWD SUV and he cannot provide the price, but then proceeded to attempt to force me to test drive the used murano. I refused to move until I knew the price and ended up waiting 20minutes for a manager. I was there for over an hour dealing with Aly: 1. Who stated that the dealership routinely does not provide accurate information to the public. 2. A salesman who did not listen to my requests and continuously tried to muscle me into buying a new car, contrary to everything I said. 3. Who refused to provide the selling price of a used vehicle 4, Who made me wait an additional 20 minutes before a manager came to provide the information I requested 5. Who aggressively insisted that I take the used car for a test drive before providing any additional information 6. Who ultimately did not help me buy a car that day

Tried since May 31 to get a number

by from Babylon ny |

My daughter said dad I'm at 30000 miles on my 2013 pathfinder and they sent a letter stating I can get out of this lease and into a new one. Having been through many lease and buying deals I wanted to represent her and get her in a new pathfinder. The journey with Huntington nissan was amazing. We walked in May 31st and asked sales person for the " number". Out comes a black pathfinder so we can make sure it has no scratches or dents...who said we wanted to see car or let alone take possession of a black one..we again asked for a number and was asked by sales person to test drive black one...guess we weren't very clear with this guy so we left. I called manager a couple of days later and he puts his best sales person on it. This new guy tells us he's waiting for the truck to come down from upstate because my daughter decided she wanted a certain color in and out. Two weeks later I call this sales guy and he now says he waiting for promotions. I ask again for a number with no success. Two more weeks go by and I call manager to explain why a loyal customer ( been with habberstad for many years before they changed names ) is leaving both service and new sales. He tells me I did the right thing and he will handle this personally. Great my daughter and I say finally we will get a number. Well another week goes by and a sales lady calls me and impresses me with her dialog. It was a Friday in late June when she called took all info on trade and what we were looking for because the other great sales guy misplaced info. She promises by the following Monday she will make us a deal that no other car dealership can beat......yep you got it two weeks later she calls me saying the showroom is being renovated and everything is upside down and apologizes for delay...ok we say...again she asked for all info on trade and what we are looking to get into...so we give it to her. She promises to call back in fifteen minutes but two more days go by...she calls and asks me what the number we have in mind is. I tell her that's what we've been trying to get from May 31st. She insists that I give her a number so she can go to manager and make us a deal. It's been an amazing journey for just about a month and a loyal customer has left that nissan family unfortunately without what we started with a simple numbe..........

Huntington Nissan - FANTASTIC

by from Melville |

I was just recently at Nissan of Huntington and dealt with the Manager Ross Finkelstein- who couldnt be more helpful!!! He was GREAT!!! Made the buying process simple and i would highly recommend him any day!

Disrespectful and Fools

by from Commack, NY |

Run by arrogant fools, who have no respect for customers. Aside from while standing outside being asked by an employee if I could do her a favor and be a car jockey, moving one car out while she put another one into the spot. Ross Finklestein, who I was told was the manger, actually wrote "take it or leave it" on a response to our counter offer. Needless to say we left it, and I am taking to the Internet my distaste for the dealership.

Great service

by from New York |

Came in to trade in my 2009 altima for a new car. My car buying experience was great, quick and to the point. My salesman Chase made me feel very comfortable and he was very helpful. Would definitely recommend my friends and family to purchase a car here.

Pleasantly Surprised!

by from Smithtown, NY |

I really am still shocked that I drove home with a beautiful new Pathfinder the very same day my deal was made! I never thought that the Pathfinder would fit my budget, but my salesman ,Chase, and sales manager, Ross, made it happen. Every step of the process was handled professionally and with a smile. Chase was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and was not at all pushy. He really listened to what I wanted and was so nice to work with. I got an excellent deal on a lease that was so "clean" and straight forward. There were no hidden fees and all my questions were answered completely . Even at the very end, Allias took time with me to show me all the features and even hooked up my phone to the bluetooth before I drove away. I left feeling happy that I gave Nissan of Huntington my business. They deserved the sale and I would highly recommend them!

Horrible, pushy, phony!!!

by from Hicksville, NY |

Car buying is rarely a pleasant experience. This dealer took it to new lows. The manger, holed up in his glass enclosed cage, was putting on an act by screaming at the top of his lungs at a slaesman. (I doubt if there was even a salesman in the room with him). The assistant manager threw additional charges on the car, lied about financing, and was overall just plain obnoxious. Like another reviewer stated they drive you around in the top model, claiming that is the only one available, when you get the car you negatiated for it a stripped down model. Do not buy a car from Huntington Nissan

Amazing

by from Huntington NY |

This place was great. I have never been to a dealership that is as proficient as this one. The manager Dennis was a man of his word and and an honest gentleman and businessman. Ishmael was a great salesman. No pressure and went out of his way to make me comfortable. The car I bought was immaculate and beautiful. If I could put 10 stars I would. Definitely recommend them. A+++