Chris Leith Kia

10956 Star Rd, Wake Forest, NC 27587

Chris Leith Kia: Outstanding Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Went shopping for a new car at Chris Leith Kia. Employee greeted us courteously as soon as we stepped out of our car. Going that extra mile really makes for a good first impression. She then walked with us and handled all of our questions regarding Kia cars and their specifications. Overall, it was a pretty good experience, and I would recommend this dealership to others. Quite content with my vehicle, and I have plans to keep it for a long time.

Great service

by from Wake Forest, NC |

We had a very easy going and carefree experience. I can't say enough positive things about our sales rep Megan. She was very detail oriented. She was patient. I did not feel rushed at all. I felt relaxed through the entire process from the test drive all the way through signing the purchase paperwork. I feel like they were very fair with my trade in value. I would highly recomment this dealership as well as the sales ethics of Megan.

Chris Leith Kia

by from Wake Forest NC |

My experience at Chris Leith Kia was amazing my salesman Daimon Rawlinson was awesome, unbelievable, pleasant and honest he did what he said he would do for me concerning my grandson.He did not pressure me to buy a car and he was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in as well as the car he sold me. I will send my friends to him to buy their next new car. Thanks Daimon and Kia.

Awesome service

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Daimon Rawlinson was our sales consultant. We came in to look at a Sorento and ended up walking out with one. His service was excellent and knowedgeable about the car. He made this experience very easy. He answered all my questions and explained in detail how the process works in buying a new car. He is an outstanding employee and a valued asset to your company!

Fantastic buying experience

by from Stem, NC |

From the moment we walked onto the Chris Leith Kia lot, Daimon impressed us with his knowledge of the Kia Soul. He was extremely courteous and helpful throughout the whole car-buying process. We were very impressed with how he treated us like we were the only customers in the store, yet we were only one of several clients he was working with simultaneously. We would highly recommend him to friends and family! We really weren't looking to buy a car; however Daimon put together a great deal for us - He is a great guy!!!

awesome service!!

by from Wake Forrest, NC |

I was desperatly in need of a car ASAP! We had been searching all day at car lots with no sucess. Last stop of the day was Chris Leith KIA, as we were driving in the lot we got waived down by Daimon. He listen to my concerns on having a car payment and calmed my fears by breaking all the numbers down into something affordable. Something afforadble put me into a KIA Forte! He made sure even with my budget I was able to get something I love with all the features that make my life amazing! Any futre car purchases for me, family and friends will by Chris Leith KIa with Daimon Rawlinson!

Awesome representative

by from youngsville nc |

Daimon was the first person we met when we got to the dealership and he greeted us with a big smile and a warm welcome. He was helpful in every aspect of choosing a vehicle. Daimon is a pleasent individual and he made the process of purchasing a car that much easier. I will recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Awesome Service

by from Youngsville NC |

I came to Chris Leith KIA to drop off my 2010 Forte for service. I was upset because I didn't get the customer service I was expecting. I had to make a few calls to verify that I could get it serviced here. It was hot, I had my 4 year old daughter asking a million questions, my fiance wasn't with me and my mom was late to pick me up. Lorenza finally got here and I had got the warrenty information I needed. We had spoke with a service advisor and we agreed to leave the car. As we were walking out we were approached by Daimon . He must have been watching me outside, because he knew I was mad and extremely frustrated. He started asking what we were here for and ask if we'd like to be driving a 2014 KIA. Obviously, we said yes. We did a test drive before we ever went back in the building. He is a very open, honest, outspoken person. He had so much information. He had a genuine desire to help us, in every way. He had so much confidence in getting us in a new car. He actually had me believing that it could happen today! He did EVERYTHING he could do to get us riding today. I have only been through this process one time but I actually enjoyed myself this time. I am in a better mood than when I arrived and I'm leaving in a brand new car!. I would definetly recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE who is looking to buy a new car to come see Daimon Rawlingson.

great service

by from wake forest,nc |

Damon Rawlinson, Was a perfect gentleman, very patient and gave us a great service, he made the experience of buying a car very easy. My husband and I was very delighted with his service. he was Very professional. I recommend him to anyone who is inrested in buying a car

Alicia Tharrington

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Daimon Rawlinson was the absolute best in helping me get into my NEW 2014 KIA OPTIMA FULLY LOADED! I definitely recommend him to ANY and EVERY one! GOOD LUCK!