Chris Leith Kia

10956 State Rd 2183, Wake Forest, NC 27587

Chris Leith Kia AND Eric McFarland are AWESOME!!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

My family and I had a wonderful experience at Chris Leith Kia when we went to purchase a Kia Sorento. This is by far the best experience we have had when purchasing a new car. We HIGHLY recommend working with Eric McFarland!! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and professional. He was not pushy at all and made us feel comfortable during the entire experience. We ended up having to take all three kids with us that day and everyone made them feel comfortable and were very kind. A wonderful experience all around! Thank you Chris Leith Kia and Eric McFarland - we love our new vehicle!!!

I Love Eric, GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from Wendell, NC |

I recommend Chris Leith KIA to everyone. Ask for Eric McFarland because he is a gentleman and a great salesman. I did not feel pressured at all, offered me refreshments and helped pick out the best vehicle and kept my needs in mind. I REPEAT IF YOU NEED A CAR GO TO CHRISH LEITH KIA AND ASK FOR ERIC MCFARLAND. Thanks to Eric I have a fully loaded KIA Forte. The staff were really awesome as well and helpful, this is what a buying experience should feel like.

The Usual, Professional Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have had professional dealings with Christ Leith Kia in previous years, and my most recent purchase lived up to past experiences with them. I was ready to turn in a leased vehicle, and the staff worked with me to make an early transition possible. I purchased a Forte, and in the four days that I have driven it, the car has proved to be exactly what I need for my family's current situation. I cannot say enough about the staff at the dealership. From the receptionists to the sales staff to the service department, my experience has been a positive one. Tabitha, the sales person who helped me with the Forte purchase, was Johnny-on-the-spot throughout the entire process. The sales and financial managers were very helpful in explaining things I did not fully understand. The service department has always provided excellent service over the years, including work on a previously-owned, non-KIA vehicle. I have no issue with recommending this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

July 18, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. I have been in sales now for 9 years and my customers has always been my top priority. I am thankful for the opporitunity to have met you. Tabitha Wright

Tabitha is awesome!

by from Raleigh, NC |

This was a stress free, hassle free experience. Unlike another area Kia dealer, there was nothing being sneaked into the contract to squeeze out profits. Chris Leith Kia came in $1000 below the competition on an identical car! Tabitha was great, not pushy and very personable. This might just be the most relaxed, hassle free car buying experience yet. The sales team were all quite nice and seemed genuine. Not a single one came across as a "sleazy car dealer" This is my second Kia and not likely my last, and I'll head back to Chris Leith Kia without hesitation.

July 18, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means a lot to know that I have made a difference in such a major decision in ones life. I am truly thankful for the opportunity to have met you. Thanks for placing your trust in me and Chris Leith Kia. Tabitha Wright

Chris Leith Kia

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Tabitha Wright at Chris Leith Kia was our top notch sales person for our new vehicle. Tabitha was not pushy and very helpful. Car purchases can be very stressful, but Tabitha is so easy going and sweet, it was a pleasure to do business with her. I would highly recommend Tabitha for your Kia vehicle sales needs.

July 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. Customers like you reminds me why I enjoy my job so much. Please stop in and say hello the next time your in for service and thank you for choosing me and Chris Leith Kia. Tabitha Wright

Service at Chris Leith Kia

by from Wake Forest, NC |

I have purchased 2 cars from Chris Leith Kia. I get both cars serviced there and will continue to do so based on the service I receive. I usually speak with Steve and have found he is professional and looks to work with his customers, it is not just about making a quick buck. He lets me know of upcoming deals and specials and lets me know ahead of time of upcoming repairs my car may need. I have had experiences vastly different than what I have had at Chris Leith Kia.

Best Experience

by from Wake Forest, NC |

We change cars every three years. So we have been through the car buying process many times. This was by far the best experience we have had. Everyone at Chris Leith Kia was friendly, courteous, knowledgable and helpful. Gary was a pleasure to deal with and we will definitely be going back to see him when looking for our next car.

Excellent Personalized Service!

by from Garner, NC |

I recommend Chris Leith Kia Wake Forest and the staff Gary Irvine. We have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership with Norman & Gary's assistance. They are a great team. They are patient, knowledgable, and so excited to help anyway they can. Thank you Gary & Norman. I love my new 2015 Kia Sorenta! Carol & Larrell.

Excellent Service, Great Buying Experience

by from Wake Forest, North Carolina |

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership!

Great Service!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I buy a 2015 kia soul. Gary Irvin is an excellent salesman. He helped me to find the car. Also a good price for my car. Ask for him if you want a good deal.