Chris Leith Dodge

10936 State Rd 2183, Wake Forest, NC 27587

Went the extra mile, well, 397 of them to be exact

by from Creedmoor, NC |

Nate and the guys went all out to find the car that exactly met my wants, color, style, features. When the dealer in Pennsylvania wouldn't deal with us, they found my forever car down in Hilton Head and went and got it, even though we didn't have anything in writing. They trusted in me and now i trust them as well. Great job guys.

Great Deal on Ram 1500

by from Raleigh,NC |

Glen was great to deal with easy in easy out good service will be back again. Thanks Glen

My AWESOME Hellcat - Huge thanks to Glen Mulder.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Chris Leith Dodge is an absolutely fantastic dealership - the best I've ever had the privilege of buying a car from. Glen Mulder is a superb salesman and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new car. He is so attentive and made my 7 month wait for my very special car, a Dodge Challenger Hellcat with 707hp, a much more bearable wait. Thank you to Glen and the entire team at Chris Leith Dodge. When so many Dodge dealers in the entire USA are using the Hellcat to make gouging markups of up to $30,000 over sticker, Leith made good on their promise 7 months ago of absolutely no mark up whatsoever. I cannot recommend this dealership enough. Mike, the Business Manager and Johnny the General Manager are extremely good, honest down to earth, yet highly professional people and made me feel very confident and very honored as a client. Thank you to the whole Chris Leith Dodge team!

Hellcat Received!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I spent the last 10 months awaiting my car delivery to no fault of the dealership. During this time I received excellent communication on the progress and continuous schedule updates from my salesman Paul Hayes. Upon final arrival, Leith made good on the deal we had struck over ten months ago. I can't think of too many other dealers who would have done that. I am happy to recommend them and plan to look at procuring a truck from there shortly.

Chris Leith Ram - Glen Mulder was awesome!

by from Lumberton, NC |

I purchased a used 2014 Ram 1500. Glen was great to work with and made the car buying experience easy. I have purchased several vehicles from numerous dealers over the years and this was by far the easiest dealer I've deal with. My transaction was flawless and they had me in and out without making me wait all day like some dealers.

Chris Leith Dodge: thumbs up

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Recently purchased a new 2014 Dodge Ram 1500. Had a very good buying experience and am extremely pleased with the truck. Barbara was a no pressure, but highly attentive, salesperson. Everyone I met, from the finance officer, sales manager, and service personnel were very professional and helpful. Mr. Leith even took a moment to thank me. I highly recommend this dealership.

Dodge Charger..Awesome ! Glen Mulder...Awesome !!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Woke up earlier today to go car shopping. Excited,but dreaded dealing with a car salesman. Decided on checking out the Dodge lot first and made an appointment with Glen. He took us straight to the car I was interested in, didn't try to talk me into a more expensive car and answered all my questions. The Dodge Charger kicks *** and so does Glen ! We negotiated a fair price. Financing was easy and only took a few minutes. My husband was back home for his Saturday football. And I cruised home in my 2014 Charger....happy !

Chris Leith Dodge has earned a customer for life!

by from Raleigh NC |

5 STAR EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! I have just had both of my Dodge vehicles serviced unexpectedly. The service was OUTSTANDING. Efficient, timely, and very clear in what my options were. Adam went above and beyond for me and has earned Chris Leith a customer for life. Fair and trustworthy - thank you! I am a very happy customer.

Great Service

by from youngsville |

Our cars have been serviced at this dealership for more than ten years. Service has always been outstandanding and fairly priced. They have even taken discount coupons from stores.

New Dodge Journey

by from Wake Forest NC |

We had an excellent overall experience. Our sale rep, Glen Mulder got us into a Dodge Jouney Limited afer we had been looking at used cars with mileage as much as 100k. Glen was extemely patient and always helpful. We would highly recommend Glen and all of Chris Leith Dodge. Very professional, personal and honest. Thank you all for your help, Phil & Eleanor Giordano