Medved Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Castle Rock

1520 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, CO 80104

New 888-803-2968 New 888-803-2968
Used 888-775-8835 Used 888-775-8835
Service 888-482-7448 Service 888-482-7448

The Denver Metro Area's only Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealer with an on-site, off-road test track!

Purchase of Jeep Cherokee

by from Larkspur, Colorado |

We found the sales team at Medved Chrysler - Jeep to be excellent. I have never had a sales consultant like Ray Robertson. He literally went outside of the box in getting us exactly what we wanted. Ray went beyond what one expects of a sales person and we were extremely pleased. Steve Sigler, the Sales Manager, was also extremely helpful and made sure we were very satisfied. As said, the Chrysler - Jeep Team worked as a real team and made the buying experience one we will not forget. It is the people who make the company. And, Ray and Steve were both superb.

What a horrible dealership!!

by from colorado |

What a horrible dealership! I got in touch with them about a jeep. Someone said I'd be contacted and I had to follow up to get that.First Ray sends me a response and then they drop off the map for over a week.Then Ronnie emails me to explain that he was on vacation and it wasn't put in the right name so no one saw my response. I tried to be forgiving on that end.Next, Ronnie is sending me a nasty email accusing me of calling him a liar because I had the *gall* to try to haggle price on a vehicle... I guess they've never dealt with that before... I wasn't trying to be unreasonable - just letting them know I'd received a lower offer from a different dealer and that there's a difference between actual cost, invoice price, and msrp. Car dealerships love having their advertised invoice prices (that's why invoice prices have steadily been getting closer to msrp - too much info on the web so they need to hide profits).Guess Ronnie took it personally and decided to act incredibly immature about it...I will never go to this dealership. Why you'd ever think it's appropriate to be rude and nasty with customers is beyond me.Guess what? I want a jeep, I definitely do not need one. You need to sell jeeps - that's what keeps you in business. Guess they thought I needed a jeep more than they needed to sell them...

Medved Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Castle Rock responded to this review

July 26, 2015

Shane- We appreciate your feedback, and have received the other reviews that you have left us on Yelp and Google+, also. As we replied on those forums, please reach out directly to us so that we can pinpoint exactly what took place. We have reviewed the email correspondence that you refer to, but have so far been unable to locate any email matching your description. Please reach out asap at 303-421-0100 so that we can discuss this further.

Truck Purchase

by from Denver, CO |

We bought a Ram 2500 last night. This was the third dealership we visited. Ray did a great job helping us out and making sure we were taken care of. His customer service was outstanding and I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to purchase a car!

service from Paul in the Jeep service department

by from Parker, Colorado |

Paul is great. He is on top of the details, good at follow up and is always cheerful and helpful. He is personally responsible for my latest purchase from Medved.

Great experience!

by from Monument, CO |

We had a wonderful experience. No pressure to buy, knowledgeable people. Ronnie is our favorite sales person ever! This is the second car we're purchased from him and we will keep coming back. Thanks!

car oil change

by from Castle Rock Co. |

I have had my cars/trucks serviced by medved in castle rock co for many years. Always the same PRO service from top to bottom

Medved experience

by from Castle Rock CO |

Great experience! Nathan is a great guy.

Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Limited Late August 2014

by from Castle Pines |

After we started getting traction, we think our salesman Richard Farris was very helpful, including - importantly - the after sale introduction to the rather complicated vehicle. Good job Rich - we think it's because of your persistence, knowledge of the product, and your people skills that Medved got the sale. Thanks for hanging in there with us. (Ray seemed like a good guy too.)

Jeep Liberty service

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

Service was quick, clean and complete.

Medved Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge

by from Franktown, CO |

Excellent service as always. Paul Baird is great!