Concept Auto Inc.

(3.0) 2 Reviews

3700 Nw 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33142

Great Dealership for the lowest priced car

by from Miami florida |

I went to Concept Auto Inc. because of their add on the internet. I got there and was immediately greeted by David. Who found me the perfect car and the best price. I did not think it was possible for me to get into a car, but I got into the VW Passat 2012 and everything went very smoothly. I was in and out in 1 hour and 10 minutes, never had that happen before in all my years of car buying...

Worst business ever! Do not buy from them!

by from miami, FL |

Concept Auto is the worst of all businesses I have had to deal with my entire life, for autos and in general, and that's a lot to say from someone who rarely complains and have seen bad customer service quite often! They lied to me, treated me as a fool for over 3 months, gave me the runaround; when you talk to one person, you get one answer, the next day the second person tells you the opposite, then a week later the first person changes his version too... Endless conversations and lies, from the add on websites to post-purchase issues. Max, the finance manager, has the most outrageous and pathetic customer service skills, the others are no better. Never do business with them, they're a scam,even for the auto industry.