Garden Grove Kia

Used 888-821-9883
Service 866-901-5686

Excellent Service, Excellent Car

by from Monterey Park, CA |

My wife and I bought a 2012 KIA Optima LX and 2012 KIA SOUL Plus on October 2011. We are very satisfied with their service. These 2 models are extremely hot this year. We went to 3 different KIA dealers and still could not find the exact color and trim we wanted until we arrived Garden Grove Kia. Mr. Josh Sobelman and Mr. Logan Moore found us the exact what we love and gave us a pretty good deal. Josh even delivered the car to my house (30 miles away) later! The cars themselves are amazing. 1st time try Korean cars and we are very surprised their elegant look and high quality and gas saving. Just Forget Toyota/Honda/Nissan/Mitsubishi!

Garden grove Kia

by from Garden grove, ca |

Gary is very positive. He showed me a new Kia soul that cost less than the others. Ken spent a lot of time looking for a low interest rate.

A thrusworthy salesperson

by from Garden Grove, CA |

We bought a Sorento EX and are thrilled with it.Thomas Hasse, the fleet manager, made the experience a pleasure. He was professional, well informed and didn't play games. I will recommend him to my friends as someone to trust.

Great Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Went to GG Kia because they had a good deal. Wanted to buy used but bought a Optima Hybrid EX brand new instead. Kris the sales person and Kenny the finance guy went out of their way to make sure we were happy. Overall a very pleasant and satisfying experience. We will do business again

The best non-pushy sales person.

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Bang Nguyen was very easy to deal with. He had a friendly attitude without overdoing it. I will recommend everyone to come to see him. The whole buying process was the best!

Salesperson Kris is great!

by from Long Beach Ca |

My sales person Kris made me feel comfortable. He is a great guy. Everyone worked to get me in a car I like in my price range. Everyone was friendly & helpful. Even when I needed info faxed to my insurance it was taken care of right away.

Amazing customer service...zero pressure sales

by from Garden Grove, CA |

I called into your location and was transferred to Kris Cruz. He was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. It felt like I was talking to a friend and there was no pressure to make a sale. He accommodated all my wants and needs and for that reason I wanted to purchase a car with him as my salesperson.

Bought our 3rd KIA!!!

by from South Coast Metro, CA |

We bought our first 2 KIA's elsewhere and the 3rd here at Garden Grove KIA. By far the sales team and finance rep here are excellent and really catered to our needs and concerns. They were all very thorough and pleasant from begining to end. We highly recommend "Garden Grove KIA"!!

Great Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I would highly recommend this dealership when purchasing a vehicle. They were extremely friendly and accommodating. Even though I live in Las Vegas, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from the again!

Garden Grove Kia is Unethical and Condones Fraud

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

We were lied to about what caused damage to a front shock on a 2012 Kia Optima. The real problem was a defective shock. Luckily, we had someone with ethical standards take a look at the car instead of having all 4 shocks replaced as recommended by the service department. They refused to honor the warranty. The lies were condoned by the general manager and the service manager. I will never do business with them again.

GG KIA vs other KIA Dealers in the area....

by from Mission Viejo, Calif |

We went to KIA Dealers in Cerritos, San Juan Capistrano and Santa Ana...and darn near gave up on buying new KIA! We gave GG KIA a try...and in the past 18 months have purchased 3 brand new KIA's from them! A 2012 KIA Sorento SX, A Forte EX 5 door and a 2013 Soul Exclaim! The BIG difference regarding KIA of Garden Grove...they were low pressure, had a really, really good selection and plenty of new KIA's in stock...even the hard to find models. PLUS they were willing to deal, no high pressure and were above board and honest in their dealings. As far as the KIA's we bought, the 2012 Sorento was Made in the USA! The prices were great, they were absolutely perfect as far as assembly, paint and quality, features and reliability. The vehicles were loaded with standard features, great mileage...and the 10 year 100,000 warranty is just icing on the cake!