Courvelle Toyota Scion

(5.0) 4 Reviews

4127 I 49 S Service Rd, Opelousas, LA 70570

Outstanding Salesmanship

by from Lafayette, La |

Cindy showed me every model Toyota Tundra in stock and let me drive anyone I was interested in . Listened to what I wanted and educated me on which truck had the options I wanted. This was a far cry from the high pressure I experienced at other dealerships. I would definitely recommend that you try out this dealership when deciding on a vehicle. The result - Purchased a 2013 Toyota Tundra Crew Max. Enjoying it !

November 15, 2013

Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear from our customers. Please let us know if something comes up. Have a great Holiday season and we look forward to servicing your vehicle. Thank you, Coty

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Opelousas, LA |

I ordered a 2013 ultramrine Scion FR-S on a saturday and Mrs. Rebecca had one delivered from the factory in about 3 days. Scion doesnt haggle or negotiate so I cannot comment on that but the buying process was quick and easy. If you decide you want a toyota or scion I would MOST definitely recommend seeing Mrs. Rebecca at Courvelle Toyota. In one sentence... It was awesome small town service at a big city larger dealership. I will be buying from there for a long time

June 12, 2013

We greatly appreciate your business and the feed back as well. If something comes up, please let us know. Congrats again.

Treated like family.

by from South Central Louisiana |

Courvelle Toyota is a smaller family owned dealership and it shows. We were greeted as soon as we stepped onto the lot. Cindy the salesperson was great and Clinton the finance manager was so easy to work with. I was not sure of the exterior color - Cindy showed me the Pyrite Mica and the other two colors I was considering were out. She knew I would love that color and she was right. Such an easy SUV shopping experience.

Great Experience

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

Bought a 2008 Kia Optima from Courvelle Toyota, and received excellent customer service. The deal was made over the internet and when we arrived at the dealership the car was spotless and everyone welcomed us as though we were buying a fleet of Toyotas. This dealership is almost 150 miles away from my home, but was well worth the drive.

November 26, 2012

Sorry we haven't responded sooner. We appreciate your business. Hope everything is still going well.