Mac Haik Ford Desoto

New 866-901-5117
Used 866-892-0468
Service 866-906-2605

Experience that GREAT Mac Haik Feeling, No Haggle, No Hassle

I did indeed get that "Great Mac Haik feeling"

by from Dallas Texas |

I appreciate Mac Haik Ford for give me the absolute best price for my Taurus..From the moment I walk in, I felt welcome.. I had previous walked out of two other dealerships because they had add-ons and addendums prices added to the purchase price.. My salesman, Mr. Fair was straight and upfront about his bottom line number. At my advanced age, I dont have time to waste. Mac Haik Ford's process is quick and simple. I enjoyed my buying experience, and highly recommended them as well. If you are in the market looking for a new or used vehicle, I strongly suggest trying Mac Haik Ford in Desoto first. When you get there ask for Mr. Fair, tell him Billy sent ya!!!

Exceptional Service for an F250

by from Waxahachie, TX |

First time Mac Haik service dept customer. I recently bought a 2015 F250 for towing a large 5th wheel RV, but the Ford dealer I bought it from is over an hour away from home. I scheduled an appt for my second oil change/tire rotation during a small time window I had between RV trips. Just before the appt, a major issue with the truck arose. It turned out that this would require extensive work. John, the Service Advisor, made sure that all the work needed was completed and kept me updated with status and outlook. We left the next day on an RV trip from Dallas to Minnesota during which the F250 developed a diesel fuel leak. Upon arrival in MN, one call to John initiated a process that resulted in a repair by a MN Ford dealer that Scott, the Mac Haik Service Manager quickly agreed to pay for since it was part of the repair done at Mac Haik. I was in/out the same day in MN with $0 out of my pocket because Scott quickly, with no hassle, agreed to work directly with the MN Ford dealership to pay for the repair. I look for high quality customer service with good communication and fair pricing from any service provider. When a hiccup like this happens (especially for a complex machine like an F250 6.7L diesel) I also look for someone who will stand behind the service delivered. John, Scott and Mac Haik delivered outstanding service when I needed it, in both instances. They made a return customer out of me.

My first pickup truck

by from Cedar Hill |

Mr. Larry Sparks did a excellent job helping me purchase my first pickup truck. He made the whole experience easier than I expected.

Victor was very helpful and responsive.

by from Texas |

Victor emailed me everything that I needed to make the transaction go well, which was very important to me since I live fairly far away. They have a great sales team and vehicle selection.

great experience

by from Dallas tx |

My experience with Mac Haik Ford was one of the best experience ever, the salesman b.fair was a great help during the process of my new car, I highly recommend b fair to anyone that's looking to purchase a new car Through Mac haik ford dealership

Great Customer Service

by from 80620 |

I came in to buy a Focus and I made that known to my salesman B. Fair. He never tried to sway me on another car and I appreciated that. He asked my color preference, my must haves and my monthly note. I received everyrhing i asked for!!! I love my new car and I owe that to Mac Haik and B. Fair. Give them your business ypu wont regret it!

OK Credit

by from Dallas, TX |

I've gone to different dealerships and have talked to a couple of salesman via phone and was given bad news every time. At this point I'm about to give up and a friend gave me a business card and I talked to the salesman via phone and he told me to come in and let's see what we can do. I asked are you sure because I didn't want another disappointment, I told him my credit wasn't that great. I went in and I want to tell you I drove out not only was it a car but it was what I wanted and what I can afford. I was blessed with a used Volkswagen. I want to say Bernal Fair rock and I've already passed out several of his cards to my friends and coworkers. Mac Haik Ford you have a gem on your hands.

great service!

by from 80620 |

I was looking for a small car wth great fuel efficiency. My salesman B. Fair helped me decide on my Focus! Very cute car, has the luxuries i was looking for and he made sure the price was right!!!! If youre looking for a great salesman i highy recommend B. Fair and MacHaik Ford!

Great service

by from Texas |

We purchased our sons first vehicle there and Im very pleased with the whole processed. Jose was great and I recommend you guys call him if you're thinking about buying that first car for your kid. Awesome. Thanks Joe.

Victor o. guzman

by from Cedarhill tx |

Very helpful and there five start worthy he's very nice very helpful he doesn't beat around the Bush. He made the whole experience easy and painless he's a God man and easy to talk to

Such a pleased experices

by from Dallas, Tx |

We recently bought our 2014 Cadillac SRX and honestly this is the best vehicle we ever had. We love our suv and thanks to our sales person Victor Guzman we had a such a pleasant experience, everything was so quick and we would definitly go back in a few years to buy or trade a new one żż